It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The wave of uprisings these days are very much expected

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
In addition to my 2012 thread I'd like to underline the reasons for the events that are now shaking the Arab world.

I find the uprisings very predictable. It fits the pattern so well it's almost a bit silly.

The Mayan world view pictures the East and West hemispheres as the right and left brain half.
They both represent different attitudes and energies, just as the brain halves have their own respective qualities (one side being logical while the other more artistic, etc.).
When one is side is dominant, the other is dormant.
When one side is declining the other will be on the rise.

USA - on the serious decline. Can no longer control the world like it has been doing for roughly a 100 years.
China - on the steady rise.

In the Mayan world view, the center line cuts across where the West and East meet, splitting Europe in half.
That is why the mediterranian area has been so important in the development of world history (Sumeria, Egypt, Ancient Greece, Roman Empire, Cold War frontline...).
Now, that line is again in focus, emitting paradigm-shifting energies across the region.
New mentalities awaken, people are tired of the old.
The world shakes in its foundations.
The USA, on the decline, can no longer enforce its influence over the countries in question.

The change is inevitable.
As one center of gravity gives way, the other is on the rise.
The West, the left half of the brain, has played out its role.

It starts as a slight tremble...

This very year, on the 28th of October, the Mayan calendar, or prophecy if you want to call it so, comes to an end (the last Venus transit is due 21st of December next year however).
The calendar that has set its beginning with the creation of the Universe, roughly 15 billion years ago, is now coming to an defenite end (please note that it is the calendar, not the world that is ending).

I bet we are in for a very exciting year.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
I think i can hold of quitting cigarettes for a while. You got me thinking about a universal language that being possibly numbers or maths. Numbers have always been there and is always universal in any language. I think the Mayans had their math down. That being said i guess sitting back and crapping ourselves in our favourite chairs is seeming like the only option left. Yes a very interesting year.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Link to download an interview (audio) with Mayan expert CJ Calleman PhD who speaks on this very topic:
LINK

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c7adf1246354.jpg[/atsimg]
Just tossing it out there..

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I'd also like to share this I got from the Calleman mailing list:

Dear Friends, As most of you have heard Hosni Mubarak has stepped down from power in Egypt on this day of 1 Imix (1 Alligator) in the traditional Mayan tzolkin count, which also happens to be the amazing palindrome date 1102-2011. As you know I do not believe this date to be the beginning of the high frequency ninth wave bringing in unity consciousness starting March 9, 2011. Yet, this is still the beginning of the tzolkin round that would lead to the top of the pyramid of consciousness October 28, 2011 and so 1 Imix is a significant seeding date for the processes that are now starting. The downfall of Mubarak is then as I believe the beginning of a process their dictatorial regimes and authoritarianism will, in a complex process with ups and downs, will start to crumble world wide and ultimately be replaced with a world of unity consciousness. This seeding is the significance of this day and hopefully many will align with it and find a constructive path to the future. Regards Carl Johan

He has always been so freaking accurate!
I can't believe he doesn't get more attention than he does.

top topics

join