It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To All of You Who Doubt The Billy Meier (HOAX): Watch this.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Jay-morris

Listen up! Don't be hating to hard... Were all human and we all have our respective beliefs. Mine may be different than yours so whats the point of arguing. I don't think he is a hoaxer but you may.. Ok, now what? Well were gonna have to wait and see how things play out.. There's not gonna be any immediate results nor are we going to find the real solution until the things he said actually play out... Hopefully as the Plejarens have said, certain things will happen and we will know when they do. Until then lets not throw each other under the bus, because it's going against life how it should be...

As for me and my posts...

I'm trying to get people to open up their minds to not only the fact that he could be a prophet, but to what it is he is proposing, which in actuality is how we should live. It would make the world a much better place, and thats what I want. Don't take it all too personally..

As to why I didn't answer you promptly... I work 9-6 everyday and with running around and doing the things I do, I don't have the time sometimes nor do I want to argue with someone when I have more important things to do..

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by youthsavior

Listen up! Don't be hating to hard... Were all human and we all have our respective beliefs. Mine may be different than yours so whats the point of arguing. I don't think he is a hoaxer but you may.. Ok, now what? Well were gonna have to wait and see how things play out.. There's not gonna be any immediate results nor are we going to find the real solution until the things he said actually play out... Hopefully as the Plejarens have said, certain things will happen and we will know when they do. Until then lets not throw each other under the bus, because it's going against life how it should be...

As for me and my posts...

I'm trying to get people to open up their minds to not only the fact that he could be a prophet, but to what it is he is proposing, which in actuality is how we should live. It would make the world a much better place, and thats what I want. Don't take it all too personally..

As to why I didn't answer you promptly... I work 9-6 everyday and with running around and doing the things I do, I don't have the time sometimes nor do I want to argue with someone when I have more important things to do..

Have you actually looked into his predictions? The ones that came true, he released after the event happened, so there is no way of knowing when he wrote them. As for the predictions of ww3, he has been wrong many times on that one. So, are the paladiens giving him false information?

Back to the photos and footage. How can you seriously look at these and believe they are real. I mean come on! Take the wedding cake photos and footageas an example.

The sad fact of the matter, is no matter what i show you, you will not change your mind. Even though this video proves that you can use everyday items to make ufos like, or exactly like the wedding cake photos and footage.

You know when the ufo subject is a laughing stock when there are still people out there that believe cases like this, even when the evidence of a hoax is overwhelming.

edit on 1-3-2011 by Jay-morris because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-3-2011 by Jay-morris because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Ok, first of all we technically are in a WWIII right now, as we speak, might now be official , but we are.
And I have seen all "that"evidence and:
1) The majority of those photo's weren't even taken by him, people have made photo's and claimed them as his...
2) You completely ignored half of my last post

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by youthsavior

Ok, first of all we technically are in a WWIII right now, as we speak, might now be official , but we are.

Er, no we are not! When we are in ww3, you and everybody else will know it. See what you done there. Your belief system is trying to find excuses on why meier meier was wrong. And that, is a lame excuse to say we are technically in ww3 right now.

And I have seen all "that"evidence and:
1) The majority of those photo's weren't even taken by him, people have made photo's and claimed them as his...

What! That really shows how much you know about the case, and im afraid, its very little. The wedding cake photos are official. I think you need to look into the case a bit more. Even though they are official, im sure you will find more excuses to blindly believe this rubbish!

Funny how you did not even talk about the video

2) You completely ignored half of my last post

What did i ignore. You did not put force any evidence in defence of this case. It does not matter what meier says about how we should live. That kind of talk has been going on for years, way before meier came along, so there is nothing new there.

Why do i debate the meier case? Well, thats because i am a huge ufo believe. I believe the subject needs further investigation and needs to be taken seriously. Its cases like this that make the subject a complete joke, and thats a shame because there are so many good cases out there that people ignore, just to believe in this crap!

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

I'm sorry but it's actually cases like these that need to reconsidered instead of pushed aside, it's actually the opposite of what your saying. And even if the message has been around for ages which it has, you should take it more to heart and then rethink things through.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

I'm sorry but it's actually cases like these that need to reconsidered instead of pushed aside, it's actually the opposite of what your saying. And even if the message has been around for ages which it has, you should take it more to heart and then rethink things through.

You can't even debate the case! Its clear you don't know as much about the case that you say you do. I post stuff and you completely ignore the evidence that clearly shows that meier is a fraud, and at the same time, you shout about how important the case is.

What are you going to do, wait until another meier believer comes onto this thread again with more knowledge than you on the case before you start to debate and stop ignoring what i post?

This is what annoys me. You clearly know little about the case, but you preach on how the case is real

You are not interested in the evidence that debunks this case. No matter how good that evidence is. So, what does that say about you?

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Come on girls you're both pretty! Can you stop fighting?

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheHistorian
Come on girls you're both pretty! Can you stop fighting?

Stop trolling! If you don't have anything to say that is interesting, why are you in this thread?

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Im not trolling. I have a concept for you it's called humor... hahaha

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Listen up Jay-Morris, it's people like you who stress me out. I choose to be as stress free as possible so I'm not going to argue with you back and forth forever. Take it or leave it or get outta here!

If you really want to know what I think about the reproduced beam ships here;
Meier himself along with may others have reproduced the ships.. People other than Meier claim there his and then everyone gets caught up and think he's a fraud. Meier does it for the sake doing it, not promoting them as real beam ships but as ships he's re created, etc, etc. People however flip flop that around and say that he's claiming them to be his and now look what we have. It's all good though because your all too dumb to see through that simple concept.

Enough is enough. Whether your a government agent, a dis info agent, or whoever. Stop trash talking other people's opinions.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheHistorian
Im not trolling. I have a concept for you it's called humor... hahaha

Sorry its called trolling. Why else go into a thread you are not interested in to post crap?

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Listen up Jay-Morris, it's people like you who stress me out. I choose to be as stress free as possible so I'm not going to argue with you back and forth forever. Take it or leave it or get outta here!

If you really want to know what I think about the reproduced beam ships here;
Meier himself along with may others have reproduced the ships.. People other than Meier claim there his and then everyone gets caught up and think he's a fraud. Meier does it for the sake doing it, not promoting them as real beam ships but as ships he's re created, etc, etc. People however flip flop that around and say that he's claiming them to be his and now look what we have. It's all good though because your all too dumb to see through that simple concept.

Enough is enough. Whether your a government agent, a dis info agent, or whoever. Stop trash talking other people's opinions.

What part of this don't you understand! The wedding cake photos are official. They are billy meier photos. Heck, even mr horn promotes them. And these photos are proven fakes. Meier only came out and said certain photos were not his and planted after people found out they were fakes, just like the paladien girl photos and the dinosours, but people like you just believe everything that comes out of his mouth!

If you can't debate the case with me, then leave the thread, or at least go and study the case, then come back!

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
You leave the thread! It's mine!
!!!!!!!!!!

www.pxleyes.com...

Get outa here!

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Sorry... your highness. Youth savior I disagree with all your points on this issue, but props for atleast being respectful.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

I'll make you a deal.... I'll do some more research and get back to you just to be fair.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

I'll make you a deal.... I'll do some more research and get back to you just to be fair.

Thank you!

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Hi,
Sorry guys, i was busy with work. And, i am not MH...my name is mahesh and am from india.
Youthsaviour..you need to dig alot into the case..because we never know, based on the sensitive nature and tonnes of information present in the case which has a high percentage of susceptibility from both inside and outside parties to manipulate..so we need to be alert and use our critical thinking ability to discern truth from false, facts from opinions....

Well, Jay-Morris i would love to debate & share with you..IMO the very structure of this forum doesnt allow us to freely debate and discuss the case elaborately...so i propose, we could chat on yahoo messenger or gtalk and later post our discussions here..what do you say..

I request true truth-seekers, to get the basics right..so i will post some topics which you can study and which are very important and needy in processing and judging any claims or cases..
----------------------------
Evidence is information, such as facts, coupled with principles of inference (the act or process of deriving a conclusion), that make information relevant to the support or disproof of a hypothesis.
Proof (truth) is sufficient evidence or argument for the truth of a proposition.

Topics:
-----------
Inference
Reasonable doubt
Falsifiability
Witness
Demonstrative evidence
Testimony
Subjective validation
Argument

P.S:...pardon me, if i sounded otherwise by the post above because I, being born in a family of lawyers, professors & business people..know what it really means & takes to make claims, support them with evidences, drawing inferences, making connections between different propositions & inferences, methods of logical inquiry and reasoning, most of all how to interpret data...and the list goes on...Please go through the above subjects in wikipedia or whatever..have a nice day
edit on 2-3-2011 by mahigitam because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by mahigitam

I'm sorry, but i really don't know what you are trying to say about this case. Have you actually looked into the case? Off course we can debate on here, why wouldn't they let us? The whole case points to a hoax. So, if you want to debate, then post a part of the case, be it photos,videos, whatever.

I have looked into this case for over 10 years, So, i am happy to debate with you on the case.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Jay, I'm still doing some research but I want you to read the following....
us.figu.org...
It simply explains his evidence, BUT, the photo's and analysis are not included there, but it mentions a few other things. And ten years? Wooo! What were your thoughts when you first heard about Billy and who specifically changed your mind (who proposed the evidence that swayed your opinion)???

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Jay, I'm still doing some research but I want you to read the following....
us.figu.org...
It simply explains his evidence, BUT, the photo's and analysis are not included there, but it mentions a few other things. And ten years? Wooo! What were your thoughts when you first heard about Billy and who specifically changed your mind (who proposed the evidence that swayed your opinion)???

This case came to my attention when i saw the first set of photos that meier produced. These photos i believe are his best ones, and would fool many people, and they just cried fake! And it went from there really. I have looked at both sides of this case. From his photos to his predictions. I have debated with mr horn, where he has lied about the case many times. Even at one point he was pretending to be someone else.

You have to understand. I have been into this subject for years, and i have seen more than enough evidence that some ufo's defy explanation and need further and serious investigation. Oh, and i hate de-bunkers,and i debate with them all the time, they are also a huge problem in this subject.

I have come to this conclusion about meier because of the overwhelming evidence that proves he is a hoaxer. And i guess this is why i get so annoyed with this case because some people just can't see it. Some people look at these photos and actually believe they are real, when they are clearly fakes.

Figu is a site i have been on many times, and they have nothing there that proves that this case is real. In fact, they still have evidence on that site that has been de-bunked by many people.

Ok, what do you think about this footage below

The tree did not even exist. The owners of the farm said there was never a tree there. And its the same with some of the other footage that shows a ufo "stuck" to a tree. The tree's are not even there! When meier was questioned about this he said that the paladiens got rid of the tree's and erased the memmories of the people who saw the tree! I mean, come on! He used model tree's and ufo's. Why do we never see the ufo that is stuck to the tree move? because it is actually stuck to the model tree!

The evidence is overwhelming that meier is a fraud. I really can't understand why people are still blind to this case. Even to the point that they believe every lame excuse that meier comes out with to save his bacon.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join