It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

flood waters unleash crocodiles

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
wow, just when you think your day can't get much worse......

theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com...

hope all the aussies are holding up!!!

best of luck to you and your families

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by BadBoYeed

Wow, an already terrible disaster just got worse for that town. That would have to be pretty wild having Crocs running around in the streets. I would think though that due to the floods, the town would already be pretty much evacuated?

Interesting article..thanks.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Not sure about the gun laws down under, but dont most of these rural residents have rifles or is hunting crocs illegal there?

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
It's a thought that crosses my mind alot and ALWAYS gives me a shiver down my spine................

What if I was eaten alive by a crocodile, Great white, Lion , Tiger etc......???

I got a little shock whilst diving a few years ago and came face to face with a large Shark (3 M length at 18 m depth)..... It wasn't really dangerous BUT when you realise you are in their realm it does make you wonder....?

Regards

PDUK

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleDog UK
It's a thought that crosses my mind alot and ALWAYS gives me a shiver down my spine................

What if I was eaten alive by a crocodile, Great white, Lion , Tiger etc......???

I got a little shock whilst diving a few years ago and came face to face with a large Shark (3 M length at 18 m depth)..... It wasn't really dangerous BUT when you realise you are in their realm it does make you wonder....?

Regards

PDUK

new topics

top topics

join