It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Middle Eastern Banking/Altruistic Monetary Ideals - Under Attack

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
This link, for me, pretty much explains what is happening now in the Middle East, We can't have responsible, win/win banking institutions - now can we ..

www.puppet99.com...

"In Islamic finance you cannot make money out of thin air,’ said Amr al-Faisal, a board member of Dar al-Mal al-Islami, a holding company that owns several Islamic banks and financial institutions. ‘Our dealings have to be tied to actual economic activity, like an asset or a service. You cannot make money off of money. You have to have a building that was actually purchased, a service actually rendered, or a good that was actually sold.’

“Islamic bankers describe depositors as akin to partners — their money is invested, and they share in the profits or, theoretically, the losses that result. (In interviews, bankers couldn’t recall a case in which depositors actually lost money; this shows that banks put such funds only in very low-risk investments, they said.)”

It is easy to see why the Rothschilds and their network of conventional western banks would be threatened by competition from the more appealing, more conservative Islamic banks."

Who would have thought that in land full of "crazy terrorists" you could get banking terms like that?

Gee, I wonder what kind of "order" we have scheduled for us out of this chaos....

edit on 20-2-2011 by sayiamu because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Interesting. These guys did some research.

And they give a lot of sources for their claims.

I haven't checked too deeply into it yet, but things are looking rather legit actually.

Thanks for the Link. I shall check out other information provided by the PwP and shall also look into who they are, ie: funding etc.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Yes .. I realize everything has to be quadruple backchecked and researched anymore...

but ... how refreshing of an idea it would seem to be, that, people/businessman, might actually put "religious ideals", that would benefit society, into action, and use them for guidelines when it comes to the "root of all evil".....

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I mean ... just think if American banking were run off of The Book of Proverbs...

•Rich people tend to receive more attention from others than poor people do. There is often favoritism (14:20; cf. James 2:11ff).
•If you are rich, be careful of people who desire your friendship (19:4a).
•If you are poor, do not be surprised if people abandon you for a rich friend (19:4b; cf. 19:7).
•Those with money often become the target of thieves et al. (13:8).
•The poor person can often see through the facade of the rich person who thinks he knows it all (28:11).
•A good reputation with people is better than much money (22:1).
•Because of money people often try to pretend to be something they're not; they live a lie (13:7).
•Rich people often "lord it over" poor people (22:7)

bible.org...

Important article in OP ....... must read....

new topics

top topics

join