It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fake Al Qaeda Actors EXPOSED

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by vivalarevolution

Yeah silicon.... Exactly

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

Spot on. The present Tea Party doesn't have much in common with the original Tea Party that Ron Paul established. It was anti-war, pro marijuana legalization, and anti-corporation.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Pha3drus

This thread annoys me.

In my experience on ATS Al’Qa’ida and violent Islamic extremism are the most misunderstood topics that we discuss. I blame allot of this on the media and your reluctance to go find anything that doesn’t fall under the category of “conspiracy/revisionist” media.

I took a quick look at the link, I have not watched the first video but I have seen the second BBC documentary with Jason Burke who is the middle east correspondent for the Guardian and regarded as somewhat of a expert on the history of Al’Qa’ida. I would advise you to go and read his book on the subject rather than this documentary as it gives the impression that he is saying Al’Qa’ida is not real, however in his book he explains that it is the media representation of Al’Qa’ida that is inaccurate and the real Al’Qa’ida and the threat posed by it is still dangerous. His book provides a fantastic and complex history of the group however his views do not fit in with conspiracy literature.

Now onto what Cook said.

I find it strange how the conspiracy comunity will believe Robin Cook, but will not believe all the other government ministers who would disagree and in spite of the fact most of you clearly have no understanding of the history of Al’Qa’ida. You have basically heard one quote and taken it as proof that Al’Qa’ida is a CIA stooge (even though that is not what this article is saying).

It’s the biggest problem on the terrorism forum on ATS, people have no understanding of Al’Qa’ida and seek to look for a alternative history of the group that will back up their 9/11 conspiracies. This just fuels ignorance, its infuriating. It just goes to show how narrow your understanding of this group is that you are talking the world of a estranged MP who is not a expert in the history of Al’Qa’ida.

Look at what he has said, at no point does he indicate that Al’Qa’ida is a CIA stooge only that they are the result of a miscalculation of American foreign policy in the 1980’s. He is just wrong to say that the CIA directly funded Al’Qa’ida and armed them at this time. Under operation Cyclone almost all funding went through the ISI and at the time Bin Laden was so wealthy through his family connections he would have no need for the extra funding. Any funding that he did receive would have come from the ISI, possibly with the CIA’s figure prints on it, but he was not directly funded by the CIA. Just about all training went through the ISI as well; however there are some interesting accounts of British SAS training the Mujahedeen in the use of American stinger missile systems. Some estimates claim that up to 100,000 militants were trained under operation cyclone however most of them received their training form the Pakistanis and not the west. During the 1980’s, Bin Laden was for the most part a financer, setting up a series of stop over homes for travailing Mujahedeen and keeping a record of those going to fight the soviets, latterly he is said to have set up a training camp. He was not a “war lord”, he was more of a logistics man, and he was a very small fish in the grand scale of the mighty Afghan war lords. Even if he did get some direct training through operation cyclone he would have been one of literally 100’s of thousands and thus it means nothing. They would never have known what he was to become.

There is nothing in any of the mainstream literature that suggest the CIA set up Al’Qa’ida directly in the 1980’s as part of a future weapon to be used against the American people as a justification for future wars and as a fall guy in a false flag. However it could be accurate to argue that as Cook may have been arguing for, that as a result of a “monumental miscalculation” by the CIA during the 1980’s they inadvertently planted the seeds for the 9/11 attacks by facilitating a victory for the Mujahedeen in the 1980’s against the Soviets and then abandoning the Afghanistan during operation cyclone.

In any case, the “Al’Qa’ida” you are thinking about never existed until between 1996-2001 Cook is talking about the Al’Qa’ida of the 1980’s which is totally different form the group you are thinking about.

If you read Burkes book, he will probably back up most of what I have just said.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by muddyhoop

Would you please explain how the SAS are terrorists and why you singled them out as opposed to any of the other hundreds of military units involved in the “War on Terrorism”.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

Because Zeitgeist says so.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
So who are the Americans fighting over in the middle east if not Al Qaeda? Telling me 100 terrorists caused so much havoc?

I'm not all up to date about what's happening over there and all the conspiracies theories going around about the war on terror.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by LestatG
The thing that gets me is when I bring these topics up with friends and family I either get ridiculed or ignored.

My credibility suffers and I hate it. Not my ego but my love. I can't stand the people I care about being manipulated this way, I know everyone must 'awake' on their own but surely it's not bad to give a nudge.

Thank the heavens I have you guys at ATS to talk to - I would loose my sanity otherwise!

Peace

I can relate to that.I try and talk to my father about how corrupted are government is,and it's like talking to a brick wall.Most of the time it starts a argument.It kills me that he refuses to wake up.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
here some links to video's -

www.youtube.com... (TOP #1 Terrorist likes a free meals, you paid for it)
www.youtube.com.../search/1/qP3Bs4Nv9Vo more info top terrorist
www.youtube.com... (exposed AIPAC fraud - terrorist)
www.youtube.com... (Osama Bin Laden, Dead)
www.youtube.com... (Corbett Report - Final Word on Terrorism)
www.youtube.com... (loose change except)

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Alquaeda does exist. Funded by one or more nations of Nato and directed by one or more nations of Nato and if you are part of the "rabble" (no offense intended) Alquaeda is very dangerous to you, because if some day it should be decided that civillians in a Nato country need to be targeted to reinforce the believe in Alquaeda the threat rest assured it wont be a member of the Royal family whom dies and it wont be parliament that will be shelled.

But I dont see that happening, that Spiel is over. At most some device will be found planted by Alquaeda that did not go off because it was put together wrong or something like that. Dead civillians have the downside to leave back relatives whom can become very nosy if they see a hint of foul play.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join