It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what if WE'RE really the aliens? and in this neverending universe...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 09:21 AM
link   
we are the only human looking species through out all of it. (sounds crazy but who knows), Or/and maybe, just maybe, were behind schedule a couple of billions of years (more or less, lol) in our advancements to move up and beyond the rut were stuck in now. Or in a crazy way we're just a long term experiment (cloning/lab rats) to see what there new creation can accomplish or do for them down the road. Like one big ant farm for them.

'
'

ME

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Actually, man is quite alien to the rest of the animals on Earth. And I believe you are quite close to the truth, although it has been hidden from man by men. . . while I am at it, I believe the Vatican has alot of 'light' to shed on this, but they won't . . .

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Hmm, I think its a plausable idea, that we are nothing more than an experiment. Maybe we are not the experiment but the universe in which we live is. Maybe it was created in a lab, and we were nothign more than a resultant of this created universe.

BTW the idea of creating an universe is possible, since it would occupy its own space time. Once saw a program on it

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 08:04 PM
link   
mmmmm nice theory RACOS we can just be one ball inside one of those surprise machine where u put a quarter in and little by little we drop lower and lower, and when we hit the bottom and exit we just find out who our maker is.

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 08:17 PM
link   
What if we are our maker. What I mean by this is if you look and how particles, cells, solar systems, Galaxy's, Galaxy clusters, and so on behave it seems to be a steady progressing...maybe our sun is like the nucleus of an atom and the planets are like the electrons that orbit it. Meaning that our entire universe may be one cell of a larger being, and we are but a mere microspec of DNA.

Also, mabye they have never found the "missing link" because there is not one. What if aliens came down in pre-history and decided to do experiments with a developing planet. Apes and monkeys were some of the species that they could easily develop into a higher species so they began to experiment with them by adding their own "DNA" with that of the Apes. Some trials did not work such as with Australiopithicus Africanus, etc. and those species began to die off so they refined their procedures and found a species that would work..Homo Erectus, Homo Sapien, etc. you get the point.

In effect we may house the very "aliens" that we have been looking for until this day, our "mothers and fathers" if you will!

I dont know if its true or not, but it really makes one wonder.....

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ME
. . . while I am at it, I believe the Vatican has alot of 'light' to shed on this, but they won't . . .

I just know I'm going to regret this but, what is your theory on the Vatican's involvement and first, and more importantly, what is your proof? BTW, man was around miilions and millions of years before the Vatican, so how could the Vatican have had a hand in this? Why do I encourage these things?

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Also, mabye they have never found the "missing link" because there is not one.

I - Believe - We - Have - A - Winner

Maybe man (the one which exists todaY) was created only 100,000 years ago?

[edit on 18-7-2004 by aukaiman8000]

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 09:51 PM
link   
The term "Alien" is relative. We ARE aliens. To us, off worlders are aliens. If we visited another planet with intelligent life, WE would be aliens to them.

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jazzerman
What if we are our maker. What I mean by this is if you look and how particles, cells, solar systems, Galaxy's, Galaxy clusters, and so on behave it seems to be a steady progressing...maybe our sun is like the nucleus of an atom and the planets are like the electrons that orbit it. Meaning that our entire universe may be one cell of a larger being, and we are but a mere microspec of DNA.

Also, mabye they have never found the "missing link" because there is not one. What if aliens came down in pre-history and decided to do experiments with a developing planet. Apes and monkeys were some of the species that they could easily develop into a higher species so they began to experiment with them by adding their own "DNA" with that of the Apes. Some trials did not work such as with Australiopithicus Africanus, etc. and those species began to die off so they refined their procedures and found a species that would work..Homo Erectus, Homo Sapien, etc. you get the point.

In effect we may house the very "aliens" that we have been looking for until this day, our "mothers and fathers" if you will!

I dont know but I am sure we are not related to any specie on earth(Scientists), in other words we came from "GOD" (Some aliens?) The "Neanderthals" are the true specie that belongs to earth. But now they are the so called Bigfoot, Yety, Sasquach ?? It is really easy for them to hide there is places on earth we never have been!
We derived them out. and now they are hiding? we are aliens/invaders?

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by aukaiman8000

I - Believe - We - Have - A - Winner

Maybe man (the one which exists todaY) was created only 100,000 years ago?

[edit on 18-7-2004 by aukaiman8000]

Neanderthals dissapered about 30 000 years ago and "Homosapines" appeared. ( not sure thoe remeber reading it somewhere)

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Over the millions of years of evolution, most critters have accumulated a couple of dozen or so recessive genes. Little snips of DNA that don�t seem to serve any purpose. Mostly attributed to evolutionary dead ends and mutations. Humans would seem to have over 4000 of these recessive genes.
I wonder just how many worlds we have lived on prior to this one? To have messed up our genome so badly, in such a short amount of time hardly seems possible.
But here we are and still the top dog.
Truly amazing

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 03:20 AM
link   

maybe our sun is like the nucleus of an atom and the planets are like the electrons that orbit it. Meaning that our entire universe may be one cell of a larger being, and we are but a mere microspec of DNA.

I had the same exact thought! It does make one wonder!

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 03:26 AM
link   
This reminds me of some thing, I think the last pope recieved a Letter supposedly from a young girl who said she saw the Virgin Mary and in that Letter their is some kind of secret, the pope I think is suppose to read it to the public on a specific date. I think its the day before Judgement Day..
or maybe im just on crack and imagining things lol.

OR

Maybe the secret might be that the Catholic Church and its beliefs and all other religions are a big fake, and that the true God is not the god we know but a superior race.....then again I might be shrumin and thinking wierd stuff.

[edit on 07/13/2004 by SpockO_o]

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Your theory is identical to mine.

[edit on 26-7-2004 by IXRAZORXI321]

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I honestly think we are not the only ones out there. Space is too vast not to hold any life apart from our own.

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 04:56 PM
link   
"Where is everybody" 2002 by Stephen Webb

50 scenarios on fermis paradox.

This book covers every abstract idea such as our known universe being a holodeck of sorts or even a simulation program. However the discussion ranges from bacteria to aliens that might not need solar power directley from stars and therefor do not reside around stars on planets as we do.

[edit on 21-7-2004 by IntelRetard]

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Apparently, the galaxy is really all in a locker in a giant alien airport, and the universe (at least this one) is in a giant child's marble...

(MIB reference, if you didn't get it..)

new topics

top topics

join