It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top US military officer 'stunned' by Arab revolts

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
It's always hard for an impirialist to understand such rovolutions. When you are used to enforcing your ideals with the barrel of a gun(which all but worst of slaves wouldn't resist), it's always hard to understand. When a government is replaced by the people it tends to faster than if one invaded, tried setting up a puppet government, and was bewildered by all the resistance of those WHO LIVE THERE. What happens outside of ones country is none your buisness.

I guess he doesn't get that.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
These Arab revolts are being planned and run by someone else outside the middle east.

Its interesting that someone working for Google was one of the leaders of the revolt in Egypt.
www.sfgate.com.../g/a/2011/02/04/businessinsider-missing-google-exec-egypt-2011-2.DTL
plus google did a workaround for twitter allowing the protesters to communicate
www.reuters.com...

And in all the cases so far the Internet has played a big roll in planning of the revolts.

Then you have the darknet and its abilty to by pass the restriction on the internet in many countries.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Plus Anonymous and there 2009 Iranian election protests help site "Anonymous Iran"
also there WikiLeaks protest and Operation Tunisia

Do we now have a NGO trying to takover the world by revolts and control of the internet.
or is this the starting of a corporate takeover run by TPTB.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
I cannot help but think about the changes back in '89 when the iron curtain fell. The changes were literally overnight.

It also helps me to understand that when the time for the great tribulation to come arrives, and the fall of Christendom take place, it will be with such speed and suddenness it will take everyone, even world rulers by surprise. And they will stand at a distance in fear of what they see taking place, and will, without a doubt, know they are next.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join