It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists warn of $2,000 billion solar "Katrina"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
As much as I dread this scenario, I also think that it has to happen, its not as if the world is going to wake up and get its priorities in order anytime soon the way things are, maybe something like this happening will force us to be dependant on ourselves and our neighbours and the cycles of earth again instead of the powers that be that created our dependancy on the grid in the first place... What would be guttering would be if it happens, everyone panics and opens the door for the powers that be to instill a new "dark age" with them still on top, that I think would be the only outcome that would make a global solar "Katrina" a bad scenario..... I hope we use the opportunity this will bring to embrace change and unite instead of continuing to "let the demons run amuk" (yes quoting Bill Hicks)....
I dont think it will be a bad thing for the aware

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Are people still questioning Nibiru-Tyche existence? I mean, really?
The arrival of this gigantic body, Tyche (with a planet, Nibiru and moons) is the culprit to what's happening on this planet and the Elite Powers to Be know this!

However, if you're paying attention they ARE hinting and leaking this info but yet, they're not telling us why in fear of panic.

This event has been predicted, warned, known and ignored for at least 30 years now. So although I don't have the solution, people need to know what's coming down the pike. And don't think this global meltdown isn't part of this too.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
Are people still questioning Nibiru-Tyche existence? I mean, really?
The arrival of this gigantic body, Tyche (with a planet, Nibiru and moons) is the culprit to what's happening on this planet and the Elite Powers to Be know this!

However, if you're paying attention they ARE hinting and leaking this info but yet, they're not telling us why in fear of panic.

This event has been predicted, warned, known and ignored for at least 30 years now. So although I don't have the solution, people need to know what's coming down the pike. And don't think this global meltdown isn't part of this too.

It is surely shaping up to look like what you state here is the truth. So many of the globalists' and the US government's more recent agenda items and actions make sense through the lense of the elite expecting huge global disaster where they are planning for themselves and each other to come out on top of the world and dominate or rule over the survivors.

Recent actions of National and global economic destruction makes no sense from a point of view of maintaining freedom for the pursuit of wealth and happiness in our society. The economic and social chaos they are causing makes no sense in terms of foreign policy in pursuit of our National interest. They could be planning for the total environmental change that we see in current disasters and earth changes. It would seem they don't want to say what is coming and cause panic nor cause citizens to demand that people be chosen for government shelter in a more equitable way rather than by their connections to government power and money.

All that said, the elite's destrutive behavior could all be for another reason or a corresponding agenda as well. Maybe they are acting as the distroyers of human civilizations to reduce population and center wealth and power in their hands for the creation of a global government where they will replace National governments to rule over all the wealth and people of the world. The chaos of collapsing economies and governments and installing a police state as they have done, makes no sense without a hidden agenda or pure insanity.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Planet in Peril.

Atlas Shrugged.

Mother Earth don't love us no mo.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join