It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your fellow humans are asking for the worlds' help

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
What are you going to do about it?
People are taking up the banner of revolution across the middle east. They stand defiant in the face of oppressive regimes, willing to risk their lives in the name of change and progress.
The face the cameras, bloodied and embattled, battered and beaten but with spirit not broken.
And they turn to you, their fellow humans, to the rest of the world, and they weep and beg for your help.
Can you not see? are we invisible? they cry out.
Are we all not brothers and sisters in the end?

My question is, what are you going to do about it?

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Lunartik

I will keep my guns and wish them goodwill.
I just wish their forefathers had not allowed themselves to be disarmed, now their descendants will pay for the crimes of the forefathers.
This may seem cold but seriously, an American in a foreign land is not to well recieved.
edit on 20-2-2011 by g146541 because: masonic secret so i cannot reveal, i must conceal.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

What can we do about it? It's a revolution and they need to over throw their own government. When other countries get involved they expect favors, and push their way of governing on the people. The only thing the average person on the street can do is give them support through the internet. Our government is the one in control. They can be used to send doctors and supplies. I'm with Ron Paul on this one. Let them settle their own affairs. The last thing we would want to do is send troops.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Nothing, in a word. Its their country and it is up to them to sort it out. Of course Team America will most likely put their noses in where its not required and then everyone will bitch to them about it, causing more hatred and terrorism so why not leave them to it?

top topics

join