It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The face of Islamic Insanity - RAMPANT PEDOPHILIA

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
What these guys are doing is only right or wrong depending on your laws andhow you can make people interpret them... jeez Lawyers have been using this form of manipulation since the beginning of time.

No matter what you do, you wont be able to convince these people that they are performing a homosexual act because they are so brainwashed into thinking they are the best humans on the planet and everybody thinks they should be following their rules etc etc blah blah blah that they can do what they want and justify it how they want to, to themselves and their friends, they obviously dont give a dan what anyone else thinks.

If a guy has sex with another guy, that homosexuality, its that simple, but it doesnt make you a bad person in the slightest, what makes this seem so bad to the sheeple, are the stupid so called laws dictate this 'thought' to the masses.

To be honest regarding Pedos in all walks of life and religion, just round them up, dump then on an island and nuke the f**ker.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by seeashrink
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Just because this is socially acceptable does not make it a social norm. I'm sure that every child taken under the wing of the "loving male" does not do so willingly. They are children who fear adults and cannot make their on decisions. This is child sexual abuse plain and simple and cannot be winked at regargless of what flag or religion it happens under. To call it anything else is naive.
Seeashrink

Ummm.....I have to agree with you on this one, we've clashed in other threads, but your 100% on this one........the posters that think this behavior is a provincial, cultural, problem in Afghanistan only speak from either ignorance or tolerance. This is a problem with islam itself, mohammad was a pedophile. I challange anyone to do their research before they jump to defend this perverted religion.
I also might add that those who would defend this behavior, probably are nambla members anyway.

YouSir

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by MMPI2
Pedophilia In Afghanistan

Text is from online San Francisco Chronicle...

Just another thread aimed at demonizing islam in the eyes the west and raising antil muslim feelings and support for illegal middle eastern wars. Paedophilia is not confined to Islamic countries, it is a global problem lest we not forget and the RC church are quite possibly at the top of the league in this dispicable activity.

PEACE,
RK

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by MMPI2

You cant be serious, you take an article about afghanistan, writen in the usa, that you fully believe in LOL, and you try to say that Islamics are pedophiles.

Theres so many errors right there lol.

The afghans have a really old culture going there, there one of the few cultures still really tied to there past, and yes it is sad but some cultures do have boy toys. They do not live like us, so for you to say its sad, well your the one whos sad lol.

And why finish it out with the liberal comment lol, so my guess is your a born again christian or something, that hates anything thats not like you.

So seriously which one is the sadest lol

boo hoo hoo

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

Originally posted by Sherlock Holmes
Surely the fact that this practice appears to be confined to regions of Afghanistan suggests that it is cultural rather than religious ?

Excellent point. It's definitely a social issue, not a religious one.

Sociologists and anthropologists say the problem results from perverse interpretation of Islamic law.

I don't see why the religious aspect needs to be brought up...

Because that's the only way to spread the fear of "Islamification".

And if the OP is going to blame Islam for pedophilia, they better take a good look at the Christian priests who have a well-known penchant for little boys and girls.

edit on 2/20/2011 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

In the words of my favorite ESPN announcer; "Come on man!" The reason religion was brought into it is to prove a point of hipocracy, since you can't figure that out. These f###ers would kill some one for the same thing they are doing or a woman for less. The priest you were refering to having a "penchant" (oh so clever) for young boys are Catholic priest not Christian priest. Catholosism is not Christianity, you heretic.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by MMPI2

When will we end these people? How much longer will liberal "progressive" ideology allow this kind of behavior to continue in the open?

How disgusting. Who gave you the right to decide you want to "end" these people? That article fairly screamed propaganda at me...

A few years back, y'all on place like WND were calling them 'goat-botherers' and 'sand-'n-word's'. That not abusive enough for you?
It's a well-known psychological mechanism to hate those you've harmed. Y'all have harmed these people as much as you can, so you seek to justify it so you can look at yourselves in the mirror...
Vicky

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by LarryLove

Let us not forget how Catholic priests have a penchant for kids as well.

OK, there's only so much anti-Catholic bigotry I can take! Your assertion is absolutely untrue and completely foul! The figures show that fewer than 1% of Catholic priests have even been accused, much less had accusations proven against them.
That's fewer than the rate amongst Scout masters, sports coaches, step-daddies, teachers, and single daddies. (And in New Zealand, ambulance officers, there was a case a few years ago in which a paedo ring was discovered and prosecuted in a St Johns ambulance training centre. For the angry-atheists I hasten to point out that the St Johns ambulance organisation is not religious despite the name!)
In fact, from figures I've seen, the highest rate of molestation of kids, is amongst sports coaches. I think a signature change is warranted.
Vicky

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by VonDoomen

heres an example- im not sure if its media bias or not, but I see probly 10x more female teachers having sex with male students than the opposite. just something I had noticed.

Sorry, I call BS - or it's your fantasy, or both!
At best, media bias... But it reminds me of the ' true stories' I read in my ex boyfriend's Playboy or Penthouse years back...
"I went to visit my friend Tim, he wasn't home, but his Mom was, and she answered the door in a negligee saying 'Hi, Randy, come on in"
Or "I went in to the Home Room, and Ms Lotsatits said "Hi, Randy, come in and lock the door" as she took off her glasses and hiked up her skirt"

Vicky

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Paedophilia is not confined to Islamic countries, it is a global problem lest we not forget and the RC church are quite possibly at the top of the league in this dispicable activity.

In our culture child rape is a crime. In other cultures its celebrated. Why cant liberals tell the difference?

edit on 22-2-2011 by lucid eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by lucid eyes

Because we have to B Sirius about things and know what was Sumar/Egypt/Judaic traditions, and the lost tribes and have a sense of WHY even US presidents take their ties off in Israel.

We need to ask, what likes a desert and what kind of digs was going on in Iraq to instigate the sudden choice of 9/11 and wars? And why after Afghanistan and its poppy fields and the looting the black ops did, what the real reasons for Iraq where, and why they went straight for the artifacts and not the front line stuff, when they fist went into that coutnry.

We need to think of the relation between pyramids and capstones, the Eye of Horus, and Saturn, and who the S group, or SS group, or SSS............groups are, and what really likes a desert.

They don't want humanity to know the snakes are loose and in the fields and running the show.

There are many mafia bosses amonst these groups running things. And they fight alot too.

The pryamids of Egypt and Maya had two things in common, they pointed to Sirius B and Orion.

Sirus A and B has a lot of Feline images and the sphynx and what was on mars are very similar: Lions! The middle east uses Lions as its images often.

One has to look at it all and connect some dots.

Why is the US/UK such good friends with Saudi Arabia for example. And what does Nazi Germany, Vrill, Nasa, and these leaders and Saudi Arabia have in common as well.
edit on 22-2-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by lucid eyes

Seriosuly whats with the liberals and pedophelia, you fell on your head or what

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by expat2368

Originally posted by DevilJin
It'd be nice if the OP could change the thread title before this become another Islam-bashing thread.

In Palestine we saw the "marriage" ceremony of hundreds of 9 to 12 year old girls.

No you didn't..... what you saw was a photo of Bride grooms on their wedding day holding hands with their neices.

I also got that HATE e-mail but after a little research I found out the truth.

PEACE,
RK

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by DevilJin

But that's exactly what the OP wanted. This is a Muslim-bashing troll thread, and like the thousands of others just like it all through ATS, nothing will be done about it.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

Yes. This thread is designed to point out the poisonous arab/islamic culture and how it destroys the innocent. It is a death cult, and nothing more.

As far as a "troll thread", I would leave that up to the resident expert troll here on ATS....YOU!

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by YouSir

Read the book for the change before you judge, If 1000 people doing things wrong, then you have 1000 people who are insane. It's not a cult thing.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join