It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The face of Islamic Insanity - RAMPANT PEDOPHILIA

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
I think you should change the islamic bit to religious types. As some one has already commented on, ie, the catholic priesthood and we shouldnt for get the rabbi`s who have also been arrested for child abuse. Seems the religious types are all perverts, or at least quite a few of them.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   

For centuries, Afghan men have taken boys, roughly 9 to 15 years old, as lovers.

You have to remember that in these cultures, and even in our culture in the past, man or woman was considered an adult when he/she reached puberty, often before 12th year. How many of these cases are pedophilia (sex with prepubescent children), and how many are just sex with young adults (from their point of view)?

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
So the mysogonists become peadophiles, twisted bastards

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
sorry people this is CHILD ABUSE pure and simple this thread is so making me angry anyone who doubts this evil
or excuses it are as bad as the perps who do this! i have suffered in my past and have spent my whole life trying to
warp myself into another gender just to make sense of this!
THIS IS PURE EVIL AND IN THE WORDS OF A CERTAIN DR JOHN SMITH "IM SORRY SO SORRY"
BUT THERE IS ONLY ONE CURE THE PURIFIING HOLY FIRE OF PLUTONIUM 238 GAS MARK 6000 KELVIN
FOR ABOUT AN HOUR
sorry but thats how AN ABUSED CHILD FEELS ABOUT THIS SUBJECT!
XXX SHEMALEALY

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by DevilJin
It'd be nice if the OP could change the thread title before this become another Islam-bashing thread.

Why not bash islam?

the title mentions Rampant Pedophilia... while the article mentions a region of Afghanistan where men keep boys as lovers... in Palestine we saw the "marriage" ceremony of hundreds of 9 to 12 year old girls.

islam is a cult not a religion.. a cult of violence, savagery, pedophilia and woman hating. It is a cult of evil that is spreading across the world like leprosy, and people need to know just how perverted it is.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by MMPI2

It would only take 1 bomb to wipe them off the earth. But it takes nations to ignore the ignorance and unjust behaviors in the name of religion or culture. Then, how many bombs would we need before mankind would be forced to start over again.

Sadly, we don't pay attention to "nature". ALL life forms "practice" some homosexuality. The gay acts don't bother me, it is THE AGE of the gay acts that disgust me!
But then again, we are a different world now than we were just 60-80 years ago. Until medical breakthroughs, which gives us longer life, women were often married off by the age of 15. And boys were hunting/working and becoming men by 15 also. Most males died by the age of 40 and already had 2 or 3 wives by then.

My point? Civilizations have changed, but not people.

I think I have been grossed out enough for one day.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by MMPI2

I guess we'd better go on a holy crusade to teach these barbarians the proper manner in which to live. Our culture is so superior, and our God so just, that it is our moral obligation to seek offence in every society around the world unlike our own. If these people are unwilling to be saved by our reason then they can die by our sword. I am so proud to be Caucasian and of perfect European decent. I for the life of me cannot understand why any culture on this planet would not wilfully and peacefully submit to our divine way of life.

You, dear OP, have inspired me to justly detest things that I do not understand, and to hold contempt for whole peoples that are less than human.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by MMPI2

So if a Christian is a pedofile we blame it on Christainity? This makes no sense to me. You are talking about hebephilia it seems, not pedophilia. We can just call it child abuse, and it happens in all countries. It is not condoned by any religion.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by shemalealy

THIS IS PURE EVIL AND IN THE WORDS OF A CERTAIN DR JOHN SMITH "IM SORRY SO SORRY"
BUT THERE IS ONLY ONE CURE THE PURIFIING HOLY FIRE OF PLUTONIUM 238 GAS MARK 6000

Not only has your abuse traumatised you, its also robbed you of the ability to reason. We need more people like you for future inquisitions.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by earthdude

The difference is, this is sanctioned and a part of their religion, though customs such as these should have disappeared in the same manner that stonings and various things should be never occur in this world in this century, and all nations should be free, all governments/courts not tied into religion, with a strong global human rights and equality, safeguards, health and dental, and children protected, from sexual exploitation and arranged marriages, without repression of their rights to express themselves, have friends with both sexes and not alienate anyone, with protection agencies that take action. Not like being tied to a chair and buried alive, like happened to one little girl in the middle east who dared to talk to a boy so a horrendously betraying honor killing killing took place that was absolute betrayal of the safe trusting love of a child/parent and any mother of any culture who stood by and allowed this was committing such a crime, I would died protecting that child, all the women there are forced to stand up to their abusers and protect their children, it would be such a massacre of righteous innocents, but I wouldn't last long in that country because speaking up, is one of the things I do, and to protect a child.................!!!!!!!!,

Now there is a culutural element to why some areas or regions, perhaps more than we realize, haven't grown up from this centuries old tradition. But it needs to be looked at and brought out in the open, just as the Church and its hidden problems do. Face it squarely.
edit on 21-2-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by MMPI2

Honestly are you people so bored that you have nothing better to do than to police, not only people in your own Country, but people in other Countries as well?

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Yes boogie man muslims at it again. Lets just forget about the priests in the Catholic church, and above all lets forget about the Jewish Rabbi's that actually suck the blood off the freshly circumcised penis.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by dalan.

i was simply trying to convey the view point OF THE ABUSED! AFTER ALL
ANY INQUISITION WHOULD PROBABLY BURN ME AT THE STAKE
PROBABLY BEFORE THESE BASARDS!
BUT THEN ALL I CARE ABOUT IS STOPPING THIS CRAP!
IF NUKES ARE WHAT IT TAKES SO BE IT!

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by shemalealy

Meh.

Cry to Dr. Phil.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by tsawyer2

sorry, should of clarified, yes i was speaking from a western perspective. Im fully aware the sad situation women face in the middle east, and my heart goes out to them. It is proven, or so they say, that investing in women in these countries is one of the best ways to help them advance.

But back on the women have more control. Im still going to say that, as women have much much more protection through the court system. Not to mention, its much much easier for a girl to get a guy, than the opposite.
There may be some age difference going on between our opinions, as I am a relatively younger person compared to some of the people on here. And i have noticed an extreme change in "men" that were say 4 years older than me, versus men that are 4 years younger than me. Men are being domesticated in a sense in our country.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Bee2010

well since you seem to be so sure of your stance, you must have researched it already. Let us see your sources.

In reality, your post was conveying bias and I called that out.

heres an example- im not sure if its media bias or not, but I see probly 10x more female teachers having sex with male students than the opposite. just something I had noticed.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
And so pedophilia spreads. Sad.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
To me, these things are not just culture, or the people's fault but how certain ancient mafia lord types run things, in blocks on the planet. So lets b sirius here, things need to see the light to be healed.
edit on 21-2-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by dalan.
reply to post by MMPI2

Honestly are you people so bored that you have nothing better to do than to police, not only people in your own Country, but people in other Countries as well?

lol...i dont want to police them. not at all.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by tsawyer2

Sorry natural impulses ? whats natural about this no matter how much a divide exists between woman and men theres nothing even remotely natural about this story ,if its true could be more propaganda to drum up more hatred of Muslims and it would certainly work well .

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join