It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

knife removed from mans head after 4 years!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Hi,

Not sure where to put this or is its been posted before...

Chuck Norris legends have some serious competition as this Chinese man has a 4 inch blade removed from his skull that was in there for four years and he didn’t even know it was there!!

source

Surely he can think of some occasion when the 4 inch knife might of got there?

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Four Years!!!

I guess it took that long to obtain the cutting edge technology to remove it.
However it probably took him less time to get the point.
I do wonder if he had an edge on thinking.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
how the hell can you not feel something that big inside you aspechialy in your head
he's a real life homer simpson

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

I don't get the point of this? Are you trying to appear sharp?

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by rogerstigers
reply to post by Violater1

I don't get the point of this? Are you trying to appear sharp?

Is that a stab in the dark?

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Versa

Holy crap! How do you not know that you have a huge blade stuck in your skull? How did he not know where it came from? It said something about a robbery, was he robbed and then blacked out? I would think that this kind of would upon infliction would cause bleeding and an entrance.

Wow....glad he got some help and it has been removed. He will be a medical marvel for decades now.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

I know! you'd think that even if he had blacked out after the attack he'd notice the hole in his head that the knife entering had caused! i know when i've got a splinter!

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I assume the body would of grew skin and cells around the blade making it invisble to the eye and touch.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Versa

Maybe he got the knife in the in such away, that he blacked out.

Still.. it seems like he had to have suffered some temporary short term memory loss to not know about it.

He could have also know how it got in there, but was too afraid to say why. It could of been a run in with the mafia, or he could have been comitting a crime when it happened.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Haydn_17
I assume the body would of grew skin and cells around the blade making it invisble to the eye and touch.

yes but that does take more than a few minuets, he'd of had a nasty cut there for a while

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I cant I'magine having a 4 inch knife blade in my head and not know it that's amazing all he had was a few headaches..If i just stub my toe I'm crying! and the blade was rusty after 4 years I'm surprised he didn't have some kind of blood poising just from that..He had to have known something was wrong..

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Miraj
He could have also know how it got in there, but was too afraid to say why. It could of been a run in with the mafia, or he could have been comitting a crime when it happened.

He may well of been
Still he did well to get away with such a serious injury!

top topics

join