It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails, Climate Change and Alien Agenda?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
If the George Orwell's "1984", Operation Northwood and PNAC came to fruition then is this (alleged 'satire') REALLY that satirically far-fetched?

Seems they're pretty much right on schedule making yet ANOTHER pretend mock-up report....coincidentally come to life!!!

Tyche? Just remember, Planet X was pretend too only a few years ago!

At the rate things like this get passed around, shared and considered, you can understand why the PTB want to put a Kill-Switch on the internet soon!
www.teachpeace.com...

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Excellent post, as usual from what i know.
Have you read Behold a Pale Horse? Im led to beleive that at a later date Cooper openly admitted that he had been the rcipent of disinfo regarding the 'alien' aspect, but he claimed that this alone was the only indescrepancy. I was utterly astounded to read about the plans and political blueprints of F.E.M.A. in a book from the mid 80's.

S&F

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Learningman

Excellent post, as usual from what i know.
Have you read Behold a Pale Horse? Im led to beleive that at a later date Cooper openly admitted that he had been the rcipent of disinfo regarding the 'alien' aspect, but he claimed that this alone was the only indescrepancy. I was utterly astounded to read about the plans and political blueprints of F.E.M.A. in a book from the mid 80's.

S&F

I own and read that book indeed.
And unfortunately it took his murder to validated much of his claims especially regarding Sept 11th, 2001.

Everything is so neatly tied in that I find it amazing (and difficult) that not everyone sees the bigger picture by now! Although there's not much we can do about things we can certainly let THEM know that WE know their plans for a take down and take over.

Pay attention to March 4th and Washington. Things might start ramping up sooner than expected.

Thanks for posting!

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

I agree, with vidence showing the legislation for the whole plan being written up and passed, you cant beleive that its just another 'theory'.

It is a shame, and common one, that Cooper met such an end. By some accounts it appears he was harrassd and provoked over a while before the shootings. I wonder if he was truly aware of what he was saying about the 9/11 attacks.

and thank you for posting, also

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I`ve been meaning to read this book for a few years now.
Thanks for putting it in your thread !

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by lambros56

You can find most of the contents of the book in free pdf. form, but usually they are totally missing the appendces and bibliography, which accounts for the majority of the actual proof or documents. If you are just looking for a read without the need for evidence, pdf. is the was for you! I cant advocate the book enough, it was the first work i read that i felt was grounded in fact and reality, which it is. A wealth of information, and evn if its all bollox, its no less true that what we aouls otherwise be led to beleive.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Sorry, but William Cooper just wasn't quite right in the head. He was such a paranoid lunatic, he didn't even realize that the "book" which is featured in that YouTube clip was a work of satire! Of course, he is not alone in being fooled by this. Many still are, which a casual look on the Internet will confirm.

It is indicative of many, many who lose grip on reality, and plunge off that cliff into extreme paranoia and "conspiracy" thinking, at every turn. Before long, you can make a "conspiracy" out of almost anything, if you just twist and spin long enough....

....about the "book", Report From Iron Mountain:

The Report from Iron Mountain is a satirical book, published in 1967 (during the Johnson Administration) by Dial Press, that states that it is the report of a government panel. The book includes the claim that it was authored by a Special Study Group of fifteen men whose identities were to remain secret, and that it was not intended to be made public. The best selling book is a spoof of military think tanks during the Vietnam War. It purportedly details the analyses and conclusions of a government panel that states that war, or a credible substitute for war, is necessary for governments to maintain power. The book was a New York Times bestseller and has been translated into fifteen languages. Following its release, controversy swirled over whether the book was a hoax -- a satiric riff on think-tank logic and writing style -- or the actual product of a secret government panel. In 1972, Leonard Lewin came forward, admitting that the book was a spoof and that he was its author.

en.wikipedia.org...

And....

The mystery of who had written the report was revealed in 1972 when Lewin declared in an article in the New York Times that he had penned the entire report. In other words, there was no Special Study Group and no government plot to maintain a state of war. The entire report had been a hoax. More details of the creation of the hoax were given in 1996 when Simon & Schuster reprinted the Report with a new introduction.

Apparently, the genesis of the report occurred in 1966 when Victor Navasky, editor of the Monocle, a magazine of political satire, noticed a New York Times article reporting that the stock market had dipped because of a 'peace scare.' Navasky mentioned this to Lewin who then came up with the idea to write the report. The two of them presented the report to E.L. Doctorow, editor of the Dial Press. Doctorow agreed to publish the work as nonfiction.

Navasky claimed that the purpose of the hoax had been "to provoke thinking about the unthinkable—the conversion to a peacetime economy and the absurdity of the arms race."

The Museum of Hoaxes

What an amazing Trifecta of hoaxes we have here! William Cooper, the non-existent "chem"-trails, and the ridiculous notion of a "false flag" alien invasion!! Wow!

And, three that have never been connected, in any way! Nor, have any logical connections, when viewed rationally.......but, why let reason and sanity get in the way of a good yarn, eh??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oh, and contrary to the exaggerated text in that video opening....William Cooper wasn't "murdered". He was unstable and possibly a gun nut type (many paranoids seem to be). Had many run-ins with the law:

On November 6, 2001 at 11:40 P.M., Apache County Sheriff's deputies attempted to serve an arrest warrant at Cooper's residence. Cooper was considered armed and dangerous. During the execution of this warrant, Cooper shot and struck a sheriff's deputy and was fatally shot by deputies.
en.wikipedia.org...

Now, if you want to call a shoot-out with Sheriff's deputies "murder", then you will have to re-define a lot of similar cases as well. I always thought that, in general, it is unwise to shoot at law enforcement officers, if you have any sense of self-preservation.....

edit on 21 February 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join