It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

O'Hare UFOs Sightings 2011-Numerous UFOs videotaped near Chicago O'hare airport since Feb.13, 2011

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

According to eyewitness video taper testimonial "Down below video does not do what my father and I saw with our eyes (and binoculars) justice!"

Down below video was recorded in Bloomingdale, Illinois at approximately 8:00 PM on February 13, 2011. The time on the camera is an hour behind. The lights were originating from the direction of O'hare airport. A couple airplanes were seen in between the lights at points throughout the filming. I discovered the lights initially at 7:50 PM, in a spot where lights did not belong in the view of the sky near my home. I then ran back home to grab my dad, some binoculars, and a camera. We found a good vantage point and filmed them for about 20 minutes. This footage is cut down quite a bit. I went back to the filming spot at 10:30 PM and the lights were gone. Some quality was lost once the film was transferred onto the computer. Make note that the row of lights on the horizon are at times possible to mistake for the hovering lights.

Source : UFO-Blogger.com

Down below is another video of the same event from the same day February 13, 2011:

Eyewitness added : Down below video was videotaped by me on February 18, 2011. And this one is stabilized, but of course it was way too dark for my camera. This is the best I got.

3rd video ATS thread - abovetopsecret.com...

Interestingly similar UFOs were also videotaped over Riverside, California on February 14, 2011 and month earlier over Russia as well..

UFO sighting over Riverside, California on February 14, 2011

UFO sighting over Russia on January 16, 2011

edit on 20-2-2011 by infomaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by infomaster

Are you aware these are already being discussed?

I think even a simple ATS Search with just the word "Chicago" in the thread title might bring them up....

Here's one: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Two (easy to miss, no "Chicago" in title): www.abovetopsecret.com...

Three (has "O'Hare"...synonymous with Chicago, to many): www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 20 February 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by infomaster

They're chinese lanterns and are being 'discussed' (and I say that in the loosest possible sense of the word) elsewhere.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

join