It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

True Predictions! The CC Psychic Tells All!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I was very hurt and offended by posters insinuating that there are nothing but bum predictions in this forum. I, the CC Psychic, hereby challenge that notion with a few valuable predictions that I impart upon you all right now, at great personal risk to myself.

1. The sun goes up, the sun goes down.
2. Shockingly, no matter which presidential candidate is elected, there will still be homeless people on the streets and our soldiers dying overseas.
3. A co-worker may gossip about you; feel free to smack 'im upside the head.
4. You will eat something today within the next 24 hours.
5. I'm picking up a "J" name...a man's name that starts with a "J"...John? James? Would you have a man in your family with a "J" name? No? Would you have a man in your family? Yes? Oh, yes, that's the one. Is he dead? No? Are you sure? No, sorry, I'm not picking up anything on you, there's just too much interference. Next caller!
6. J-Lo will get a divorce.
7. One day, Elizabeth Taylor will die.
8. There will be another terrorist attack some time some day some where, and the number 11 may-or-may-not be involved.
9. On August 12th, 2004, a puppy will be cute.
10. In the future, the machines will become sentient and take over half the planet. The other half of the planet will be taken over by apes.

bonus:
11. In the year 5026, a man (or "Terran," as they will be known) named Aut Griswa will throw a bone up in the air. Then he will travel back in time to locate the specific Commodore 64 computer module he needs to save the planet from the asteroid.

Now let's all watch together to see if these predictions come true!

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Man, where are you getting this stuff from??

More proof psychics don't know what they're doing. The only one I can agree with you on is #10 and the bonus one. The others are trash!

J Lo getting a divorce?? Oh please!

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Are you trying to be funny? If you are, well it really isn't that funny. Not really appropiate for ATS IMO.

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by nyarlathotep
Are you trying to be funny? If you are, well it really isn't that funny. Not really appropiate for ATS IMO.

Actually, funny would be the little screwed-up pout of indignation you made as you typed up your post.

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Great predictions I think your defintly have the touch .ever think of going pro?

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 12:40 PM
link   

not appropriate for ats was the post made yesterday on another thread:
"My goodness...isnt that embaressing? i dont know why they bother..."

this was said because they have not seen any of the predictions come true.

Actually I have seen one come true, if you take all the parinoia out of it:

"I also had a vivid dream a few months back in which I was told specifically Tuesday Night. I saw a bridge and a flood of water."

This prediction was made by jamhun in the 7/13 post.
On the morning of tuesday July 13th there was a large flood in new jersy and pennsilvania, areas that are not usually troubled by flood waters.

I think predictions may start coming true if the phycics in this forum forget the mass parinoia about terrorists and what theyre dreams may imply in relation to terrorisim, just take the visions for what they were.

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cassie Clay
Actually, funny would be the little screwed-up pout of indignation you made as you typed up your post.

Ummm, whatever. This is quite possibley the worst thread I have seen on ATS. Congratulations for wasting time and bandwidth.

Edit: removed harsher comment

[edit on 7-16-2004 by nyarlathotep]

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 01:10 PM
link   
LOL, my sensitivity concurs with your predictions, NO WAIT, Im getting one revision, #7 will never happnen.

To Liz: "Just teasing"

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 01:32 PM
link   
ehhh...right

I am not sure If it will be ape's maybe it will be a lot of pigs

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 01:53 PM
link   
(reads the predictions and quickly starts to write ads for "The Sylvia Brown/John Edwards School Of Predictions." )

And if you decipher the hidden message in the letters that make up the name, "Elizabeth Taylor" then you come up with "A THEATER BY LIZ LO," Which refers to the famous architect Betty Jean Bulonboch-Lowe who will gain fame and immortality in the year 2012 by remodeling (with the help of the "Surprise by Design" crew) the Great Pyramid of Giza into the first drive-in-camel theatre in Egypt.

Truly we live in an age of wonders.

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I predict someone will get pissed off because you thought of this idea before they did.

Nevermind, already happened

Good post

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Ummm, whatever. This is quite possibley the worst thread I have seen on ATS. Congratulations for wasting time and bandwidth.

Edit: removed harsher comment

[edit on 7-16-2004 by nyarlathotep]

You know, I missed my chance...I coulda predicted you would say that!

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Boy Cassie Clay you're good!

5. I'm picking up a "J" name...a man's name that starts with a "J"...John? James? Would you have a man in your family with a "J" name?

Yep.... there's a James, but he's very much alive!

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 04:22 PM
link   

I stopped reading after this. What a load of BS. Anybody who is anybody knows the sun DOES NOT move, the earth revolves around the sun. If your going to make predicitions at least make sure they have a basis in reality.

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by dusran

I stopped reading after this. What a load of BS. Anybody who is anybody knows the sun DOES NOT move, the earth revolves around the sun. If your going to make predicitions at least make sure they have a basis in reality.

Wait a minute--the earth revolves around the sun?!

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I've made similar predictions before... We could be a team!

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 01:25 AM
link   
GENIUS!!!! Fabulously Funny Forward Focused Foretellings Frothing with Frivolity.

One of the best posts of the day!

m...

new topics

top topics

join