It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We at "Evil Conservative, Inc."

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I don't know how you found us out but everyone involved in this site is in sooooo much trouble.

It was supposed to be a secret that are plans include but are not limited to...

1. Putting poor minorities on battlefilds.
2. Starting wars so that we can maintain a steady income for our rich, male,white land owning bretheren. i.e Halliburton, Bechtel...
3. Steal elections to put illegitimate ,stupid cowboys that are under our control in the White House.
4. Eliminate all wildlife and destroy nature( except in our personal land so that we alone can enjoy.)

You will not be able to spread the truth any more!!!
This web site has too many smart people that can see we are evil, pure evil. Every time someone puts anything on the web, no matter how stupid or blatantly false you believe it. But only as long as it puts us EVIL CONSERVATIVES in a bad light. Can I help it if it is all true?

No more. You are all being watched!!! Wait for that shadow that crosses your window, or that glitch in your computer. It was not just a glitch.

IT WAS US!!! BWWWAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 09:03 AM
link   
George Bush isn't a cowboy; cowboys work very hard and weren't raised
with maids.

Don't bash all Conservatives, now. American Conservative Magazine
has endorsed a withdrawal of troops from Iraq on several occassions.

Check out this piece by Pat Buchanan, King Of The Conservatives:

The Wrong War

by Patrick J. Buchanan
There exists "no credible evidence that Iraq and al-Qaeda cooperated on attacks against the United States."

There were contacts between al-Qaeda and Iraq, but "they do not appear to have resulted in a collaborative relationship." In 1994, Baghdad rebuffed approaches from bin Laden to establish terrorist training camps inside Iraq. So the 9-11 commission has concluded.

And so, with no weapons of mass destruction yet found after 18 months of searching, the second pillar of the president's case for war falls to earth. Iraq was an unnecessary war.

Yet, now we have 138,000 soldiers there, with casualties mounting, the cost rising and the hostility to America's presence growing. Every attack on U.S. troops or contractors, even when they involve Iraqi dead and wounded, seems to be cause for jubilation.

Yet, George Tenet of the CIA excepted, the men who told President Bush the war was necessary, that it would be a "cakewalk," that the Iraqis would welcome us with candy and flowers and take to democracy like kids to ice cream are still in place, still in power.

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 09:29 AM
link   
By the way, I am making fun of you BushBlows and all of your single minded liberal anti Bush antiwar comrades.

And, AlQueda was in Indonesia, Spain, Lebenon, France, Chechnya, South America, South Florida, Iran, Syria, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Afghanistan, Yemen...

It was NOT in Iraq?

HEEEEELLLOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I'm a Republican, dope. Now stop being a wanker and read the article
I posted. Pat should be supported for his stance on the war, from both liberals and conservatives.

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 09:43 AM
link   
People.

No name-calling.

You know better.

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Someone loves Michael Moore

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I heard all republicans get their equipment from this site here:

www.villainsupply.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by lockheed
I heard all republicans get their equipment from this site here:

www.villainsupply.com...

That's a GREAT site!

It comes highly recommended by my conservative church.
www.landoverbaptist.org...

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by RANT

It comes highly recommended by my conservative church.
www.landoverbaptist.org...

The satire at the Landover Baptist website is so well done, that many people do not realize they are reading a sendup of fundamentalist Christianity. The funniest part of the website is the email they receive. Here are a few samples.

I reported your site to the FBI,you make a mockery out of the Lord Jesus Christ. One day you will stand before the almighty God and you will be judged. You promote hate,your from the pitts of hell. You call yourself a pastor.I am going to get alot of my family and church family to make complaints against you. dont be surprised that you dont get sued! Rhonda

I will pray for each and every one of you there. To misrepresent our Lord in this manner - this shakes me to the core. You are not of God - you are of the evil one. I work for a church and you in no way represent the teachings of our precious lord. You are very misleading - immorality, coveting of worldly goods and manipulation to get people to know the Lord is an abomination in the sight of the Lord.
~Theresa Mancuso

Your website is a complete embarrassment to Christians worldwide. I cannot believe someone claiming to be a Christian would spew the lies you do on your site. I cannot even begin to suggest any way to clean it up other than take the damned thing down and destroy it. Your site is full of blasphemy, lies, and attempts at brainwashing young minds. Again, I beg you, please remove this blasphemy from the web. I hope that your false teachings go no farther than they have, but even so, at least some of us can be comforted in the fact that blaspheming liars like yourself will never see the kingdom of God.
Jonathan Patterson

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Great site RANT! I love it! Hahaha!

Isn't it great how a serious discussion can turn into a communion of joke website lovers!

[edit on 17-7-2004 by lockheed]

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I know people like to make fun but this site is out of this world. I got this one yesterday by chance for jokes on bush.

politicalhumor.about.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 06:13 PM
link   
leftist propaganda. thats all it is. see conservatives dont waste time by doing this. that why there are very few rightist propaganda sites if any, but i may be wrong. im just going from what i have seen.

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 06:14 PM
link   

leftist propaganda. thats all it is. see conservatives dont waste time by doing this. that why there are very few rightist propaganda sites if any, but i may be wrong. im just going from what i have seen.

It is just good old fun.

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

[It is just good old fun.

Sure as long as you agree with it. But I've read enough of your posts to know you wouldn't find it funny if it concerned Kerry or Clinton.

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Seth Bullock,

Let me tell you something, I came from a very Republican family, I remember my first vote I was just 18 my parents tall me for who to vote and that was it, and I even volunteer to work for the elections campaign, and being young with other young teens it was fun, after that I did not vote for 24 years. I have seen presidents come and go. And I always had leaned to Republicans, but I tell you something, I don't like what is going on in our country now, and it is going to be 4 new votes this year in my home and we are voting this president out. Do I like Kerry and Dean? Don�t know but I am sure that I don't want Bush in the white house again. I doing this for my daughter�s rights for my son�s life, and for my peace of mind.
And occurs my husband just will fallow the lead.

I work for the city in education, I work with minorities, I see what this war is doing to our inner cities and to our economy, I see the struggle with the city budget because is been cut do to the expensive war with have, I see the services to the needy people (our American people) been slashed. I see the poverty and cries for help from our own in this country and you tell me I am making fun of the administration, well I see this administration making a mockery of our own citizens. And again yes I am going to vote this president out and take my chances with Kerry.

[edit on 18-7-2004 by marg6043]

new topics

top topics

join