It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What will happen after this?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Okay, so i believe the government or Elite plan on getting rid of most of the world population...

But what will happen AFTER they get rid of everyone? After the FEMA camps dont need to be used, when we are all dead.

I know that they aren't going to re-populate... probably keep us at a low population to be good with the earth and to be able to control everyone.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by zeon9010

You know that they aren't going to repopulate? How do you know this?

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

I believe that the government shutdown threat could be part of this. if the government is gone then there are no jobs.
no jobs means no law enforcement. no law enforce meant means anarchy... that means millions of deaths. it just makes it all easier.

I think this is both a good and a bad thing.

Good:
-Less population means better Earth

Bad:
-Less population means more control over us.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by zeon9010
Okay, so i believe the government or Elite plan on getting rid of most of the world population...

But what will happen AFTER they get rid of everyone? After the FEMA camps dont need to be used, when we are all dead.

I know that they aren't going to re-populate... probably keep us at a low population to be good with the earth and to be able to control everyone.

This is the problem Ive always had with these theories. What happens when the nefarious plot is over?

Seems silly to me...

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Depopulation has already begun, And as for your question..You just answered it, They will keep the population levels low so they can control, and bring the slave market back.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scops

You know that they aren't going to repopulate? How do you know this?

I know this because thats the whole reason for doing this. They cant control us all. They cant feed us all. they need a set population.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

They probably would re-populate but enslave these poor souls.

You know what, sometimes I think just bring it on. Whatever is going to happen let it happen. I mean in all seriousness if it we are to experience the wrath of nature, who can blame her?

If this massive, all encompassing disaster does happen what can we do? Run to the Hills? Who would want to live after such a disaster hits? Also, how long will TPTB be around? In around 100 years from now, most of today's population will be gone anyway.

Live life for today, because according to all sources the majority of us are heading for oblivion.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Not to mention it was already written in stone.. See

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by InertiaZero

correct, Everyone that is preparing is only preparing for whats going to happen... not after the fact. Which is why i made this thread, to show people to prepare better and to get ideas on what might be set up Afterwards.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by TechVampyre

Yes, the georgia guidestones, Im not sure if they will be following the exact system but pretty close.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by TechVampyre

They are arrogant assholes aren't they?

De- population has been occuring in Africa for decades, Asia a similar story, but not on such grand a scale.

It's happening in the Middle East with wars and uprisings.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I think this is a real threat but, I live my life as if it isn't....I do have family who has bought homes in West Virginia and have been planning for this sort of thing...I fear mostly for my children...I'm 42 and have lived without the scary reality that our lives our going to change in a negative way for good...I only have one child that may be able to make it if we are depopulated...I pray it will never come to that...

new topics

top topics

join