It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA Camps/ New Madrid/ Nibiru

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
www.youtube.com.../u/6/QMyFk0tLMrM

That was my source for now.

I never really thought Nibiru as a real thing... but my thoughts on it are changing.
But what worried me in this video is that the Elite will be put into bunkers and be safe. everyone else will be left on the surface to kill each other off.

Then what i believe will probably be atleast a year the Elite will look for survivors. The survivors will be brought to FEMA camps. which will eventually kill them. They also have made it that any resistors will be killed on the spot.

Well im not sure now. my plans for survival have to be rethought... Im not sure yet.
I will probably get away from civilization as soon as the governments step away. then get into the coutryside... I think im not going to just live freely though. I think i will be trying to dig underground and HIDE. so i cant be found. I dont know what the governmnt plans on doing when we are all dead. so i will have to come up with my options for each desicion that the Elite make.

If you are a scientist or a doctor then you are way more likely to be safe and go with the elite. but i dont think they will let you bring your family... but they might.

If they let you in then dont just work for them. Take them down from the inside. Do what you have to do. there are mabye 6 billion lives (posibly more) st stake here. if you get in then please, for whats right, do what you have to do to save others.

I will be making my plans. Im thinking about making an underground society hiden from the world. I will save as many people as i can.

What will you do to help us? What do you think the government plans on doing after they kill us off? How will you survive during and AFTER this happens?

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
You know whats funny, people think the "elite" will be safe in underground bunkers. Newsflash, if there are widespread earthquakes and floods, those safe haven "bunkers" that you all rave about will be underwater or collapsed, hopefully with all of the elitist bastards trapped in them so they can cannibalize each other for food just like they deserve. In a disaster scenario you want to be as far from fault lines, water, and the number one danger, other people. People will become animals, and you don't want to be near them. Rural towns in VT, Western NY, places like that are great for survival, they have rich wildlife and lower populations. Just realize that the elite may think their safe, but they will be in the worst place imaginable when the SHTF, what happens when they can't open the door because even if the bunker survives, the people they locked out would probably have barricaded them in with cement to suffer for their sins. Good luck to you all if anything like this happens.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by KevinB

They are smarter than that. they have bunkers in more safer places in the midwest. vermont would be a place for many bunkers since flooding could be a problem. the midwest is a lot safer. it wont flood easily and no fault lines. and these bunkers have the ability to last in -300 to +250 degrees farenhite or underwater or coverd practically in a wild fire. and they can last that for 10 years. So they will be safe.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
well im not sure what i would do, i would proberly go bush away from the city's and people as the person above posted that people will become animals i mean people will kill to survive so i guess you have to be one step ahead then everyone else including the gov.

but in saying that i don't think i will last too long as i live in new zealand and we have a super volcano( lake taupo) smack bang in the middle of the north island.

we also have fault lines that run right through our country also on either side and to top it off im in auckland which is new zealand largest city which is built around i think 14 or more volcanos(dormet but for how long?.) so yeah if it happens i hope and pray i am with my loved ones and it happens fast i don't believe this is the end anyway there is life after death in my opinion anyway

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by zeon9010

It deosn't matter what the elite have prepared for themselves, we aint going to be a part of it.Theres no point in speculating about what and where these bases/arks are on the planet. Nibiru, the comet on march 15th, planetary allignment in 2012, something major is going to happen very very shortly . To survive we/you must come together as small communities. Trying to do things alone is not the way to survive. You can't grow crops, find water, provide security/protection etc on your own. You need to create a settlement, a small community to help each other. I dont think that there will be an extinction event, we are most likely to be thrown back into the dark ages, no electric, gas, running water, health care, policing,sanitation, shops,....
When and if this time ever comes then you have a much greater chance of dieing of old age if you establish a community with people that want to live on. As for the elite bas*****,who knows what they have planned. Lets hope that they get whats coming to them !!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by mespen

yes you are right. but if we are thrown into a dark age then there wont be law and order. that means anarchy and we will all kill our selfs off until only the true survivalists are left.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

It could be the dark ages but people will band into communities for their survival: mutual protection, economies of scale and the division of labor. Out of these communities will arise leaders from among the strongest and brightest of it;s members who are most capable of providing defense for the community and securing their resources - Warlords.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

I understand wher you are coming from, but people arent going to band into weak communities that cant support them selves. i believe communities would form atleast a year afterwards. but we will all be put in camps and killed so these "communities" would not exist unless they are made ahead of time and hiden completly from anyone.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
One thing to remember, we will all be together on this. Once you have the chance to sort through all the disturbing what ifs, you will then begin to create the future you chose to live and that is all anyone can ever do in life because nothing is ever certain.

Cathart through all the info that makes you feel vulnerable and anxious, then plan for what you can with reality as your base, and you will have done all you could.

Enjoy your life, but just like we all love a good scary movie, a thriller, it is only temporary in the long run.

Enjoy your life, prepare as best you can and know that you will not be alone and you will know how to survive from a grounded and prepared stance.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Good point. it is paradoxical that unless one bands together (with adequate supplies and division of responsibilities) ahead of time and drops off the grid it will be hard to do so ex post facto. Consider the possibility (wcs) of the following: 1) there will be roadblocks and many will be put on buses to camps directly, 2) there will be neighborhood sweeps under martial law for contraband cash, precious metals, weapons and food stores "over the limit" (ie 30 day supply or it will be a violation of the new "anti-hoarding" laws and subject to property confiscation). 3) then (after US soveriegnty is ceded to the UN) entire areas will be rounded up for fema camps under pandemic quarantine authority. Those who refuse to comply will be "swatted" down.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
If this was to happen people would surely have to wake up to what is happening. Then it would be our job to make sure the pricks never crawl out of there hole again

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
If this was to happen people would surely have to wake up to what is happening. Then it would be our job to make sure the pricks never crawl out of there hole again

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by karmajayne

I am hoping to move out of Nevada in the next couple of months. Too close for comfort! I feel the same way about the "elite" bunkers. I guess they would be safe from the Nibiru clash, but what if the caldera at Yellowstone erupts? Won't the volcanic lava really seal up that entrance? Anyone remember Pompei?
Ed Cayce's map of the USA in 2012 shows the whole west coast underwater all the way to the Dakotas! Vegas will be history! The Denver bunker is in colorado. The Cheyenne is on the west coast. What then? If that caldera goes the whole country will have effects of that Ash cloud. I realize 2012 was a movie, but there was so much truth to the sequence and effect of the events as they happened. The same map, you can access on youtube.com, it's called "USA map 2012" shows the New Madrid faultline already busted up. The old Miss is going to flood from Illinois all the way down to the Gulf of Mexico. West coast gone. East coast gone. If you haven't seen this map, I highly recommend it. I also believe those bunkers are coffins for the elite. Europe will be gone. Australia will be gone. According to this map. Please look at it!

top topics

join