It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the government responsible for cattle mutilations

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
this is a theory i personaly think is true for most of the catte mutilationsis that the geovernment and the military mostly carry them out. the main argument i have heard is that why they go cut up other peoples cows they would just use their own. my thoughts on this is that they are testing for things like radiation, or oil getting into our food supply. and in order to decrease the panic(just slightly sometimes) is to make it look like cults or aliens. the interesting thing is that alot of mutilations occur a few miles downwind from nuclear plants, test sights, waste dumps. just a thought

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I think Linda Moulton Howe would strongly disaggree with you, check her out!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by downunderET

ive seen a couple of cattle mutilation shows with her but i still cant find the origional strange harvest

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by connorromanow

I like your hunch. Its my feeling that the mutilations are more 'covered up' rather than practiced by the military/Gov. Shady branches of research are all over the states, from biochem to stem cell manipulation to god knows. I think that the mutilations are part of research, but not resarch fully known to those who try to hush it up, or those who HAVE to make a statement. S&F!

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Learningman

that is possible to, i think that most are by the government and a few by aliens, cults, bio tech companies

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Learningman

I like your hunch. Its my feeling that the mutilations are more 'covered up' rather than practiced by the military/Gov. Shady branches of research are all over the states, from biochem to stem cell manipulation to god knows. I think that the mutilations are part of research, but not resarch fully known to those who try to hush it up, or those who HAVE to make a statement. S&F!

Why would "anyone' want to do more research on a cow ????

I mean, research has been going on for years and years, like HOW MUCH DO YOU WANT TO KNOW???

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

It could be a possibility. Maybe Governments using secret technology, such as laser weapons, who knows?

However, this is an ever increasing phenomenon and there are many farmers reporting such incidences around the U.K although there is very little in the MSM. Could they all be linked to Government secret experiments?

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Why would a government project leave mutilated cattle out in the open after their experiments/research for everyone to see? Perhaps to also gauge the psychological effect on the populous?

Don't they have secret facilities for this sort of thing? If they wanted to fire a laser weapon on a mammal to mutilate it, they could just as well do it from one of their own research labs, right? Doesn't make sense.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Flawed logic, the government, military or researchers would just purchase the animals, which by the way are not just cattle. the first recognized animal mutilation was a horse.

The 1947 mutilation of elizabeth short a.k.a. the black dahlia had the same puncture wounds in the same body parts as the "bloody harvest' victim in sao paulo, brazil.

there is evidence that suggests some animals are taken up by disc shaped craft and dropped back to earth after the mutilation.

there is also evidence of unknown and unseen predators that exist within the earth itself.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

could be!
Almost all cows had broken legs , or bones...

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by connorromanowIn my opinion, the gov't is not initiating the cattle mutes...just covering them up while they try to figure it all out. They are kind of like 'the fringe' division. Dispatched to sites when they are 'hot'.

There also has to be massive insurance fraud going on with gov't involvement. All a poor farmer wants is to not lose the value of the cow. If they report a UFO event, they will be denied a claim. Saying zip gets them the standard claim & the farmer gets to work another day in the black. Most farms are always dipping in the red & an expensive bull is a huge hit to the budget. Add to this the fact that the history of these 'cattle kills', is that nothing will happen. For over 50 years nothing has ever come of these mutilations!. No one is ever caught...nobody is ever convicted & no police investigation is ever successful. Stunning...

thus the farmers go for the insurance.They keep there mouths shut. And Ufology has less interest in this amazing phenomena that is going on around North America than ever before. Even Linda Howe has moved on to speak about other matters such as 'crashed saucers'!

Its a shame. And the super rich Mr. BIGalow gets to study this all on his own. He just buys up the whole farm!

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
In case you didn't know this already, but UFO Hunters did a show about the Dulce facility and interviewed a police officer who had gotten pictures of a mutilated cow with an human/cow fetus inside - and black helicopters flying nearby. The Dulce facility is a top secret genetics research facility that has been using the idea of aliens and mutilations as a smokescreen to hide the real truth AND to create a false flag or fear in aliens. It is an intelligence operation. Messengers of Deception. It has also been proven and shown that Linda Molton Howe has been the recipient of disinformation for decades now. The majority of her work is the dissemination and elaboration of carefully crafted hoaxes. Chasing the white rabbit further into Wonderland.

Bill Birnes reveals to Whitley Strieber that UFO Hunters was CANCELED as a result of their Dulce episode.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Here is another insight into animal mutilations and the work of Linda Molton Howe - from her own mouth. She talks about Strange Harvest and private meetings with Dr. J. Allan Hynek. She also reveals a very deep and esoteric truth of something Hynek shared with her personally in regards to the UFO and cattle mutilation phenomenon.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
This one just doesn't pass the sniff test. Sorry, I have been in and around the military going on 27 years and this is not done by the military. Who do you think serves in the military? It's people from our United States there's a heavy percentage of people from small town, rural america serving. We couldn't keep this secret nor would we want to...look at abu garib...things like this would get exposed.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueGrit

Well said TrueGrit, it is always people who have not served who make these ridiculous assertions. Our military are our families and friends, when they come home, they come to us.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueGrit

Well said TrueGrit, it is always people who have not served who make these ridiculous assertions. Our military are our families and friends, when they come home, they come to us.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by downunderET

Why would anyone want to conduct more resarch on a cow? Are you serious?
Maybe if you knew a little about the mutilations youd realise that there is more to it than just precise cuts and genital removal. I implore you to research further, and find your own answers as to why more research is being carried out.

Some mutilated cattle has been found with exceptional womb contents, but i suppose that this is not worthy of research?

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
So basically the government are too lazy to keep some cows in a facility, so they go out and kill some farmers cows to do some research on...?! Yeah right

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Highly advanced aliens from the stars would be equally able to use a farm and their own cows to get parts from. And if they interact with our government, as many of you believe, why could they not have a huge cow farm as part of their deal? Or if they are conducting radiation experiments, why don't they clean up after themselves as not to foster fear and breach their Prime Directive? So many silly contradictions in UFOlogy.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

I have heard some talk that this could be related

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join