It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

H1N1 Virus a Bio Weapon from WW1 ... Reconstituted in 1997 just for you.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

I am starting to think miss sigmunfraud is a fraud and just trying to debunk and disinfo about A270.
Like you I don't think we have seen the end of this RH neg. thing. For one thing the Mods did find that the message came from Russia. Now if it was her just working on a script, why go as far as really sending the message however out of Russia. I mean she would have never even thought that would be checked.

Sounds to me she was just disinfo.

You should start a thread about that. lol

They are going to surely come up with another virus or a fake alien attack and virus. Like you I sure feel something coming.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

Dude, if that is the case then I would have to call "EPIC FAIL" on thier part.

It really didn't even make a dent in our population. Like how many people died, like .001% of the world's population?
HAHAHA. Epic Fail!!!!!
So ok, I did the actual math the amount of people that died is approximately 0.00003% (estimated)

edit on 18-5-2011 by ldyserenity because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-5-2011 by ldyserenity because: edited to add

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
The CDC Website states that:

In 1995, a scientific team identified archival influenza autopsy materials collected in the autumn of 1918 and began the slow process of sequencing small viral RNA fragments to determine the genomic structure of the causative influenza virus (10). These efforts have now determined the complete genomic sequence of 1 virus and partial sequences from 4 others. The primary data from the above studies (11–17) and a number of reviews covering different aspects of the 1918 pandemic have recently been published (18–20) and confirm that the 1918 virus is the likely ancestor of all 4 of the human and swine H1N1 and H3N2 lineages, as well as the "extinct" H2N2 lineage. No known mutations correlated with high pathogenicity in other human or animal influenza viruses have been found in the 1918 genome, but ongoing studies to map virulence factors are yielding interesting results. The 1918 sequence data, however, leave unanswered questions about the origin of the virus (19) and about the epidemiology of the pandemic.

Spanish Flu

I just so happened to be checking this exact thing out today because of the show "The Event" because I was checking the validity of the storyline which led to a lot of inconsistencies. Anyhoo, They also say that it did remain in Pigs throughout history since the 1918 epidemic.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

Yes, The Event, got me to thinking about it all too. The thread on ATS about the coded message about a virus that only effect RH negative blood types remined me that they are probably trying to come up with something else. They really looked like fools, screaming and trying to scare the hell out of everyone, and then it didn't even kill as many as the regular flue we have every year. I think their vacine was worse than the virus. It is just hard for me to wrap my head around the fact that they really tried to kill millions. That is really scary.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Thanks for all the info!

I always thought the H1N1 virus was overblown by the media and TPTB for a purpose.

1) I believe it was used as an experiment and scare tactic to see how the people would react and how fast it would travel throughout our planet.

2) I believe it was also used as a foreshadowing virus for a future, even more deadly virus. Most people thought the days of distinction level viruses were over. Well the H1N1 virus has now implanted in our minds that a new plague of killer viruses could infect and kill millions of people around the planet at anytime. Granted they would most likely have to be man-made, but most people don't know that.

3) And last I believe it was essentially a global money grab the big pharma corporations during the last recession. The media showed maps of how the virus spread through the U.S. and world, infecting every state and country. They listed the terrible symptoms, how you had to be hospitalized, how easily it was spreading, and how much worse it was than the normal flu. It made people panic and ask for the vaccine they already had ready. They forced poor nations buy vaccinations on debt or face certain doom. The Big pharma corps. made hundreds of billions of dollars from all over the world from a virus that killed far, far less people than the typical seasonal flu during a recession!

Look at this headline from 2009.
(U.S. report predicts 30,000 to 90,000 H1N1 deaths) - in the U.S. alone...
www.usatoday.com...

What a joke! They played and scared everyone.

edit on 18-5-2011 by tooo many pills because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by tooo many pills

No they really thought it would kill us and it was intended to kill us. Thank God it didn't. Go to this page,,, It will say "File not found" [go down the page] but it is the hidden site of the Federation of American Scientist. All of the links or most are not even on their main website.

www.fas.org...

Go down the right hand side and you will see all of the viruses that are listed as Bio Weapons. [H1N1, etc]
There is all kinds of information on this page. and be sure to look at who Funds them

You can really get a lot of threads from this one page.

edit on 5/19/2011 by coolottie because: forgot link

edit on 5/19/2011 by coolottie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

They didn't want to kill us, they wanted to make money treating us. If they wanted to kill us they would have killed us. Come to think about it, didn't the Healthcare Bill pass shortly after the swine flu came and went? Maybe, it was just to scare the uninsured into accepting and buying government healthcare. Scare tactic?

Treatment

During the 1918 pandemic doctors did not have vaccines, antivirals, or antibiotics to treat or prevent infections and associated complications. Since then, four drugs have been developed to fight influenza infections; amantadine, rimantadine, oseltamivir (Tamiflu) and zanamivir (Relenza). Tamiflu and amantadine have both been shown to be effective against engineered viruses containing the parts of the 1918 flu and vaccines have also protected mice against viruses with some of the 1918 influenza components. However, it is still unclear whether drugs or vaccines would be effective against the fully reconstituted 1918 influenza virus. Currently, the U.S. only has 2.5 million doses of Tamiflu in its stockpile, raising concerns that we have not adequately prepared for a potential pandemic caused by avian H5N1 influenza.

H1N1 was just a test epidemic to get it in our minds that it is possible and detect how fast and far it spreads. The real pandemic will be when they release H5N1 on poor, rural countries. The big pharma corps. want us to buy and stockpile more Tamiflu, which will make them billions.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by tooo many pills

The H1N1 has been extinct for almost 100 years. We would not have needed a vacine if they had not reconstituted the virus. Then of all the virus kept underground in security vaults, who got the H1N1 out of there to spread it. Even when they were screaming pandemic I was afraid of the vacine and glad I didn't take it.
It killed over 50 million people and ended WWI in 1918. It should have killed more than that this time. I can only assume our immuine systems were too weak, [it kills because the immuine system over reacts]. Or the batch they spread in Mexico was not strong enough. They seriously thought millions would die.

I didn't take the vacine because I heard all kinds of bad things about it. And glad I didn't take it. The older people in the UK that took it got sick on H1N1 anyway and some died. They are give the Shots free and I am still not going to take it.
Companies that produced the vacine are being sued, plus this year they tried to give it away free.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Wow realy scary stuff, what can we do about it, nothing i guess?

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by DOSmallorca

I will never take the vaccine, because it doesn't even work on many old people, and does have mercury It.

Baking Soda one tea spoon in a cup of Hot water drink for 4-5 days or every night. It kills all the bacteria in the body, but also the good bacteria to digest your food. So just don't get carried away. Doctors know this but will never tell the patients, no money in a .40cent box of Baking Soda. Spread this around everywhere you can if it comes where you are.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join