It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A real-life Vampire on CNN, FOX News, CBS and no one says a word...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I have a feeling if real vampires did exist, they wouldn't need surgically implanted fangs.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
This guy can not measure up to the guy in Mad Mad House, his name is Don Henrie....you folks can go to youtube and type in "Don Henrie interview" ..... and compare between the two.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
When everyone else has FAILED at suing their banks and preventing foreclosure on their homes, how is it that a 'VAMPIRE' manages to SUCCEED? Doesn't anyone find that even remotely suspicious? I'm not buying into any of the fantasy or fake fangs -- only the influence and connections these 'vampires' have when it comes to controlling everyone and everything around them.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Yeah, he's a vampire, just like this guy's a tiger...

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Clifford1972

He found a way that others did not. The fact that his imagination is overactive, driving him to think he is a fictional being is completely coincidental.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I thought the vampire fad went out in the late 1990's? Oh well. Looks like another wannabe vampire that has too much time on his hands. I've been to Romania. I've seen Vlad's castle. Nothing special in my humble opinion. I've seen more action in a dark alley in Germany, drunk off schnapps, partying with a lady who definitely tried her hardest to s...

Sorry for he trolling

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

2:45 is your answer.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I understood the obvious -- thank you. I just find that when you start adding everything up together it becomes more than just coincidence. If I've bored anyone with my 'conspiracy theories' about vampires I apologize. I've just seen too many well connected, well financed, highly intelligent people in one place claiming to be something that everyone dismisses. Yet these people are able to manipulate the system while the rest of us are scurrying around in the dark.

I fail to believe there isn't something more to all of this. These people have access to FBI reports www.suscitatio.com..., clinical studies on serial killers, the phone numbers and personal e-mails of most of the major news anchors and networks and a directory that gives the locations of vampires in all parts of the world. If you Google some of these people you come up with all kinds of contacts to government agencies and strange link backs. Maybe I've had too much tea for one afternoon.....

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vandalour
Here he is...

Just another person that wached to much blade, twilight and matrix..

Anyone who liked Blade and Matrix would not spend 2 minutes on Twilight... (3) tsk tsk tsk's to you for mentioning them in the same sentence.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Clifford1972
When everyone else has FAILED at suing their banks and preventing foreclosure on their homes, how is it that a 'VAMPIRE' manages to SUCCEED? Doesn't anyone find that even remotely suspicious? I'm not buying into any of the fantasy or fake fangs -- only the influence and connections these 'vampires' have when it comes to controlling everyone and everything around them.

The key words here are "influence" and "connections", not "Vampire".

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Just want to throw this out there "What the hell have you been smoking, man ?!"

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Take two of the most 'influential' and 'secretive' 'vampire' groups in the world and follow along.

Temple of the Vampire; connected directly to the Church of Satan and cryogenic research. Together they rake in hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of dollars in what appears to be a pyramid scheme but is really a funding mechanism by the occult 'elites' of Hollywood, corporate power houses and European aristocrats.

Kemetic Order of the Aset Ka; connected to very old and shadowy occult organizations throughout Europe and the Temple of Isis. They are rumored to have members who are part of the government in Portugal and Egypt (I've no idea if this has changed since Mubarak is now ousted).

Vampires in the United States are even more illustrious with 'high ranking vampires' connected to the old families of the Illuminati, Freemasonry (several are rumored to operate Grand Lodges in the South and New England), Ordo Templi Orientis (OTO) and scattered throughout political and professional associations. They exert influence through all forms of social media and some of the more outspoken performers wear symbols and have artwork which identify their secret. Look at Lady Gaga or Angelina Jolie..... many won't come out and use the 'V' word or put on the fangs, but they know what and who they associate with.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

I was intrigued by this post, until you said Lady Gaga and Angelina Jolie. You lost me there.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Lady Gaga = Arrived in an egg at the Grammy Awards = Goddess Isis or Lilith myth = Vampire

There are subtle hints in most of her videos..... it's not the obvious Illuminati symbols you should be looking for. It's the vampire themed symbols that hide in plain sight.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I posted a thread about what this guy did to his bank right here...

& thinking we control the media is just as ignorant as claiming ZOG exists.

edit on 20/2/2011 by PinkAndBlack because: (no reason given)

edit on 20/2/2011 by PinkAndBlack because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
This thread has taken a completely different angle or direction than the one under social issues; not to mention includes the vampire interview video.

Take Lady Gaga completely out of the equation and focus back on the man who foreclosed on Wells Fargo.

He is on the record as a 'real-life pranic vampire'. He's well traveled and financially connected. He's part of the 'vampire community' that, as I've outlined in previous posts, is tied to just about everything.

You need more proof? His record label, Dancing Ferret, produced this video by Qntal titled "Von Den Elben". No one can watch this video and honestly proclaim it doesn't scream Illuminati.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
HAHAH the news guy is totally mesmerized! He would probly give that guy both his kidneys

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Hey, I was thinking the same thing when watching that interview. Wow, that was really weird. I kept looking at his teeth and just saying to my self "that guy has fangs." He was also all dressed in black. I kept thinking maybe he just had bad teeth. Yet they weren't rotten!!! His house looked nice and he seemed like he wasn't mean spirited. I don't know, I have to agree he did seemed to look like a vampire.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   

When you say Real Vampire..... what do you mean? It's clear from the video that he does NOT drink blood and his fangs are IMPLANTS. He walks in the daylight, and doesn't mind garlic. Huh. So what do you mean by Real? He wears black, is a loner, sensitive to emotions.... sounds more like a depressed person rather than depraved inhuman blood sucker, to me.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join