I found another explanation what could be happening here...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Greensage

We are the species that cannot speak to Nature like Nature speaks; we are disconnected because we have been cast out. Are we speaking to the forests? Are we speaking to the water? We are only polluting our world and not realizing that the World is a living Being.

I don't think it's humans as a species, I think it's one kind of humans (the Takers, as they're called in "Ishmael") that have forgotten how to speak to nature, but the Leavers (the indigenous peoples) very much remember how to do that. Native Americans, for example, know how to speak to plants and trees and gain wisdom from these conversations; even some non-natives have learned again to do it.

Honor thy Mother, "To the Father Sky and the Mother Earth", we keep forgetting her and we only have to stop and listen and then pay respects by way of sending Love. It isn't too hard to reconnect to Nature and begin listening again. With all the weather and earth changes, with the Sun doing wonderful things, with the coming Comet Elenin, the discovery of Tyche, and "GOD only knows what is to come", is the essence of the voice!

I feel the same way -- all the stuff that's happening now is very exciting to me. I keep having dreams of mother ships arriving and natural disasters, floods, earthquakes and fireballs from the sky, but I'm never scared in those dreams, just awed. Of course, if all that happened in real life, I probably would go out kicking and screaming, not in blissful awe.
Deep down I feel that everything is happening the way it's supposed to, so I can't really get into panic mode.

I no longer believe there is such a thing as "Peak Oil", I believe the Earth secretes oil naturally as it is her blood, her lubricants, and her life-force.

Me too. Unfortunately we insist on draining the Earth of her life blood to run our cars on it. It might very well be that all those increased earthquakes etc. are happening because the necessary lubricant between the tectonic plates is dwindling.

Let us hope that if there is a "birthing", and Antarctica is that node in which to express, that the New Madrid does not become her Cesarean instead.

We're screwed either way. If something the size of a moon would pop out, in Antarctica or wherever, I don't think many people, if any, would survive the effects.

I am ready to accept that Death is the Birth and that through all of us we get to spontaneously Create into something entirely new; a spontaneous Creation! We should be careful what we "honor" in our lives, I for one am committed to our Mother Earth in this change.

I've always felt that the Earth is very important. Even when I read all the books about this whole reality just being an illusion and thus insignificant, it never felt right to me that the Earth should be insignificant.
edit on 21-2-2011 by sylvie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
We should not take everything at face value. Our senses are imperfect, and therefore, so is our knowledge.
Our senses pick up a tiny frequency range within an infinite range of frequencies.
Cats see in black and white apparently, so as far as they are concerned, colour doesn't exist.
Likewise, we can't NORMALLY perceive other dimensions/realities.
Doesn't mean they don't exist does it??

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I love science and technology but I also love new ideas from different cultures that I've never heard before! As for science and what we know about the working of our verse ....I don't believe that is measurable! (at least not at this point in time and it may never be!)

As thing progress I can't wait to find out how much more we don't know
I'm really curious what is going to happen with Voyager 1 as it leaves the heliosphere!

Peace & Respect,

AS

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Very interesting, I'll read the book and see if I have anything of worth to add when I'm done.

reply to post by Universal Light

Unfortunately I can't watch that video in my country because of copyright claims by Sony, so if you don't mind me asking, what's the name of the song? Delerium - Silence?

Just heard it now, and I've listened to it before but I guess I forgot about it.. truly beautiful. I love Sarah McLachlan.

Sarah McLachlan - Angel is probably one of my all time favorite songs.

I will probably get back to you on another thread we talked on a while ago(Things For Your Consideration As We Close The Cycle), it's just.. I don't really have anything worthy to add, but do know that I very much I appreciate your answers and I'm not ignoring them, I just don't want to post without anything off worth to add.

I had a revelation in my dream tonight pertaining to what we discussed in that thread, but I've only remembered a fragment of the dream so I'm still unsure. But I remember discussing "Venus 6th density" with someone in a dream tonight, don't know if it was my guide or something. Hopefully things will get clearer.

But this is off-topic, just wanted to tell you, so cheerio.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by DocEmrick

I've seen you post around here for a while now and always found you to be vibrating to a similar frequency as myself. So I cannot say that I am surprised in the least by your words though I very much enjoyed reading them.

There is something with their music that just does it for me. It's as if I put the human container on auto-pilot, delve right into the soul, and get to the crux of what is really going down.

I am very appreciative of the music for helping to do the work that I do, but even moreso, helping me get out of the box made of seemingly concrete walls.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLaughingGod

I have actually been pretty distant to a computer recently due to some rather sad events. I myself need to get over to that thread and a couple others and I think I will do so after this.

Venus sixth density....I know exactly what that is but I have no interest in derailing this thread in the least.

See you over there.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by sylvie

Originally posted by OneLife
While I do switch from beliefs from time to time sadly due to being easily persuaded, I've always came back to this one, where Mother Earth just puts us through tests to keep us going or shrivel and die. Animals are infact not savage beasts but apart of Her, and right now we're pretty much a virus to Earth. We're still animals regardless of what some may think, we kill, we stick with packs (skin color, status of wealth etc.) The ones fascinated with technology, pleasure and shiny things (the 'Elite' or scum as I like to call them
and the ones who follow along with it, will take the ride to another planet, even though we NEED to hear Earth's heartbeat to maintain sanity, going along with the devolution theory. I myself have this urge to go back to nature and it's scary, but needed.

Oh, YOU need to read "Ishmael," the book I read before "Earth Mother." You can read it for free on Scribd (link here). You'll love it, I can guarantee it. It's all about the Takers (our culture, which thinks the Earth belongs to them and they can do with it whatever the heck they want), and the Leavers (the so-called "primitive" cultures who know that they belong to the Earth and not the other way round). In fact, Ishmael and Earth Mother are beautifully complementing each other. I couldn't stop reading Ishmael after I discovered it; I bet you won't either.

Finally!!! Someone else on this site who has actually read Ishmael!! That book changed my entire perspective, made me realize that most of mankind's current works are mere folly.

Have you read the story of B yet?

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Blarneystoner

No, but I have ordered it from Amazon, together with a hard copy of "Ishmael." If everyone were like me, Kindle would crash and burn... I just love having a real book made of real paper in hand. Sometimes I also underline important passages or write on the margins; can't imagine not being able to do that.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by sylvie

I do appreciate your input, but I will not let you kill this thread. Remember, this is a conspiracy site and the forum is "2012" -- in other words, anything goes, and "wild speculations" are our bread and butter here. I happen to like "what if" conversations, and apparently others do too; I'd do the same if the topic were some science-fiction story with interesting thoughts in it.

The 2012 forum is not anything goes. Hoaxes are not allowed to be posted here and that is what you've done.

If you want to post a hoax and pretend to get away with place it in the skunk works or the gray zone.

The claims here are demonstrable hoaxes.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by spikey

By the sounds of it, Earth moving into Venus' old orbit sounds more like hell than heaven. It would pretty much be the fires of hell of the bible. Not quite a paradise

The temperatures on Venus are due to the composition and density of the atmosphere and not the proximity to the Sun. Is this just more of the hoax being perpetrated in this thread?

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by spikey

Cute. Not.

The claims of the OP are nonsense and the more that is posted here the more we see that this core ejection baloney is poo.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
So far this thread has been shown to be based on false claims. That is not surprising. What interests me is why people would even fall for this obviously silly claims such as core ejections and planets being separated fromt heir moons.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by sylvie

I do appreciate your input, but I will not let you kill this thread. Remember, this is a conspiracy site and the forum is "2012" -- in other words, anything goes, and "wild speculations" are our bread and butter here. I happen to like "what if" conversations, and apparently others do too; I'd do the same if the topic were some science-fiction story with interesting thoughts in it.

The 2012 forum is not anything goes. Hoaxes are not allowed to be posted here and that is what you've done.

If you want to post a hoax and pretend to get away with place it in the skunk works or the gray zone.

The claims here are demonstrable hoaxes.

I have NOT posted a hoax. This is a published book I've read and would like to discuss here on ATS. Over and out.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by sylvie

I have NOT posted a hoax. This is a published book I've read and would like to discuss here on ATS.

I do realize that this information came from a book. Just because something is written down in book form does not mean that it is true, or correct.

The problem is that events such as planets doing core ejections is demonstrably false. The energy to launch an object as large as an ejected core comes from where? Where is the energy coming from that ejects the core.

Look at the Earth's moon. To raise the moon to its current orbital distance is the same energy that is relased if the moon is allowed to fall to the Earth.

potential energy = m g h

That's going to be a tremendous amount of energy for the moon.

What about the composition of the moons of Jupiter? They are very different. Can these all be core ejections? No.

Are planets relegated to particular orbits as suggested? No.

As I stated before the claims of this book are demonstrably false. This is not the skunk works or the gray zone. This is about 2012. If someone wants to make claims and use a hoax book as a source so be it.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
In a way, its better to keep a surprise party a secret...

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
In my previous post I stated that planets are not restricted or relegated to particular orbits. Observations of things like orbital times can be used to provide information about the masses of the objects involved and the distance between the objects. Planets outside of the solar system can be "weighed" and their orbits determined without actually seeing the remote planets. How? By using the information that is available to the astronomers.

Did you know that the Moon is slowly moving away from the Earth? Although very small the distance has been measured. The Moon once orbited closer to the Earth. Over time it moves away. The receding Moon does not jump to new orbital positions as suggested by this published hoax. It moves away in a smooth continuous manner.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
edit on 22-2-2011 by Blarneystoner because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   

"There's nothing fundamentally wrong with people. Given a story to enact that puts them in accord with the world, they will live in accord with the world. But given a story to enact that puts them at odds with the world, as yours does, they will live at odds with the world. Given a story to enact in which they are the lords of the world, they will act as the lords of the world. And, given a story to enact in which the world is a foe to be conquered, they will conquer it like a foe, and one day, inevitably, their foe will lie bleeding to death at their feet, as the world is now."

~Ishmael Daniel Quinn

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
In terms of connection to plants and animals etc, in order to connect with them you have to empathise with their levels of awareness. Most people, at the level of animals, are aggressive. Only a very few people are positive when their awareness is restrained to that of an animal. For example, if you are possessed by a wolf spirit, when your awareness at the base level is aggressive, then it will be violent when acting through you, if it is peaceful, then it will not really pose a threat to your well-being. The reason, I fear, is that due to the many foreign consciousnesses on this planet, incarnated as humans, only a very few of us have existed as incarnated during the primitive years of development. That is, knowing the world of the animals, of survival, of extreme innocence yet also of extreme brutality. It is a lesson about nature that most people need to learn the hard way.

For example, the Cheetah/Leopard that ate a gazelle, only to find its baby. Instead of eating its baby, it took care of it and nurtured it, and even protected it against predators. There is a kind of innocence that I see, when people watch the video, they say "stupid humans", or that nature is somehow superior, however, the Leopard knows, that when that baby gazelle lives to fight another day, it will grow, and it will produce offspring, and eventually provide more food for the rest of the Leopards. Animals, if they did not have to eat, would be happy as themselves, however they do, and thus, they have to do what they have to do. We can "choose" where we want to be, and it is a gift that we should not underestimate.

For that reason, I say, make peace with yourself, on all levels. Aiming for one specific goal can be of detriment if life throws you a curve-ball.
edit on 23-2-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join