It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I found another explanation what could be happening here...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by QueSeraSera

I just finished Ishmael now. What an insightful, well-written piece...a great read! Really makes you realize how far off the track we've gotten.

Man, you're a speed-reader! Told you, you wouldn't be able to stop.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by prexparte
reply to post by sylvie

I have read a little on this concept in the past. Considering the indian nation is more intouch with relaity then other nationalities one truely must consider their information. I must say for myself, IF aliens came to earth and gave me the option of leaving this hell hole....I dont know what I would do. Im not afraid of dieing, I just deeply dispise the actions of governments-rich elites- and common people we live with every second of every day. Watching the unemotional movement spreading across the globe. To quickly die and be one with God is the best result of course. Ok I just alked myself into staying IF aliens give me a option. peace

It's only a hellhole when you allow yourself to get all fired up by all the bad news every day. Try this: Don't watch the news, read any newspapers, or surf the Internet for a week. If you live in the city, go out into the countryside for a few days, take long walks, and just enjoy nature. Be in the moment and don't worry about anything. Look only at your OWN life, not at what's going on in the world. Then come back and tell me again it's a hellhole.

edit on 20-2-2011 by sylvie because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-2-2011 by sylvie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sky watcher
reply to post by sylvie

The thought of earth farting out a core is hilarious let alone impossible as the planet would just explode. Don t look for any other ideas as to what will happen. Find an original Bible and read it perfectly translated from someone who has a PHD in ancient languages and you will see what has and is going to happen.

That's intriguing... do you HAVE an ancient Bible and/or a true-to-the-original translation? I've thought many times that I'd like to know Hebrew to be able to read the Bible in the original form, before all the modifications and translations. I have two Bibles at home, one the old King James version and one a more modern version. For example, after I read Ishmael, which is all about the Takers starting massive agriculture and thus straying from the natural way, I re-read Genesis 3. The KJV says that God told Adam and Eve to stay in the garden and DRESS it; in the newer version, he tells them to TILL it... which is not the same -- "to dress" is an old-fashioned word for "adorn," "beautify," "decorate," whereas tilling refers to agricultural work. Go figure.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Universal Light

There is a song that I play frequently when getting in the shower. The way the song goes, it very much connects to building the transdensity bridge we have spoken about. Song here: www.youtube.com...

Interesting you should post a song by Delerium, when discussing things metaphysical in nature. I found my awakening accompanied by delving into the music created by said artist(s), and perfected meditation and lucid dreaming using a collection of Delerium music, including the original song, Silence.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Thanks for the read OP! Very interesting indeed.

The part about planets jumping orbits sound MUCH like the Bohr Model but on a planetary/solar system level!

Peace & Respect,

AS
edit on 20-2-2011 by AeonStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by AeonStorm
Thanks for the read OP! Very interesting indeed.

The part about planets jumping orbits sound MUCH like the Bohr Model but on a planetary/solar system level!

Peace & Respect,

AS
edit on 20-2-2011 by AeonStorm because: (no reason given)

Wow, thanks for the info! Have any of you ever had the thought that we ourselves might be "galaxies"? I mean, as in "As above, so below." If you think that through to its deepest level, then it might very well be that what we see outside of us in the universe could be the very same thing that goes on INSIDE of us on a cellular level. What if every one of our cells had its own consciousness, or maybe even the atoms we're made of are solar systems in their own right, with (to us) microscopic little creatures living in them? It's a crazy thought, but interesting... that would mean that to our (sub)atomic solar systems, we'd be something like gods.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I am not saying it can't happen, maybe it can.

But having such massive orbital changes appears illogical and unreasonable at first glance.

Can you even propose a mechanism by which such movements are even possible?

Can you rationalize our understanding of gravity into a subset of electrostatic phenomena?

If we are going to attempt to have a legitimate theory here, we need to do the math.

Does anyone have a proposal of how such an event is even mathematically tenable?

Here is something to start with.
Explain how the "Inverse Square Law" is incorrect, and propose a new law to replace it.
Than use this law to show how suddenly Mercury and Venus would fall into the sun or something to that effect.
inverse^2

Now, if the theory is that the Sun will evolve rapidly into a super giant, we might be talking. But that was not mentioned anywhere I noticed. So I am going to leave the red giant theory on the side for now.
edit on 20-2-2011 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by sylvie

You may be interested in this video

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
I am not saying it can't happen, maybe it can.

But having such massive orbital changes appears illogical and unreasonable at first glance.

Can you even propose a mechanism by which such movements are even possible?

Can you rationalize our understanding of gravity into a subset of electrostatic phenomena?

If we are going to attempt to have a legitimate theory here, we need to do the math.

Does anyone have a proposal of how such an event is even mathematically tenable?

Here is something to start with.
Explain how the "Inverse Square Law" is incorrect, and propose a new law to replace it.
Than use this law to show how suddenly Mercury and Venus would fall into the sun or something to that effect.
inverse^2

Now, if the theory is that the Sun will evolve rapidly into a super giant, we might be talking. But that was not mentioned anywhere I noticed. So I am going to leave the red giant theory on the side for now.

I don't know if this can be done at the present time without proving the grand unified theory. Perhaps it can and we just look to a different energy other then electrostatic forces. I would think the answer would be gravity but I'm not sure if this is where we should begin. I wish I were more versed!

I think if you want to start analyzing how this may be possible one should begin here with Kepler's laws of planetary motion. lol There is NO WAY I'm getting into this! This could keep one busy for a very LONG time!
edit on 20-2-2011 by AeonStorm because: structure + added

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by sylvie

As above so it is below. Read that somewhere...

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by AeonStorm

Good post. As above so below. On Earth as it is in Heaven, and so on and so forth. I like this idea.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
New volcanic vents found in Antarctica waters the extinction protocol [site]
Just reading about the water temps rising . Could be associated with mother earth labour pains.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Strange but it now makes me wonder about the expanding earth theory. That at one time the earth was smaller and all the continents were one and fit together perfectly on a smaller earth. Then it became "pregnant" grew larger and larger eventually to give birth....................ah just rambling but I like the expanding earth theory, always have.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by favouriteslave
Strange but it now makes me wonder about the expanding earth theory. That at one time the earth was smaller and all the continents were one and fit together perfectly on a smaller earth. Then it became "pregnant" grew larger and larger eventually to give birth....................ah just rambling but I like the expanding earth theory, always have.

I always like the theory also

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
If it were to birth it's core and the crust would cave back in it would potentially go back to it's original size sort of like Pangaea again.....hypothetically.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by sylvie

Good post. Thanks for taking the time to say so much. I agree and the parallel in Christianity is what they refer to as "the Kingdom of God". The story is different but surface stories always are. It is for us to look within all that we encounter. If we do this correctly we will find agreement.

The cycle that is ending in 2012 is about the new day. "End times" is a good way to say it but those words are misinterpreted when we think of the end of the world. That will not happen. There will be no rapture or anything spooky. What will happen IS happening right now. All around the world people are standing up and waking up.

An important thing to know is that this is the beginning but it is the transition period that is beginning and that will take a couple of thousand years to work it's magic. After that it will be another 22,000 more years before the earth is ready for any further movements. But don't worry. We will all still be here because we continue in new human lives until we have learned all the lessons of the earth. Don't feel left out. We do not earn eternal life. We already have that. We earn wisdom and that can only come from experience. That is what humanity is doing on earth. Nothing religious I assure you. This is a school, a classroom. Nothing more.

Those other systemic, planetary things that you mention are pretty damned esoteric. I would advise about forgetting all that it's all pretty "high and far away". Do we know about our primary spiritual lives? Most of us do not. The Native Americans know, as do all other indigenous peoples of the world, that our greater lives and the eternal aspect of our souls is in spirit, not here in physical earth. The reason we whites seldom know of these things is because we've left our tribal lives and the knowledge that went with them behind a long time ago in Europe when Christianity displaced them. If we could only know it we would find out that our ethnic heritages all included the very same knowledge that our Native American brothers and sisters share with us now. We have just forgotten..... This is by design. We need to develop in other ways which would be inhibited by the old knowledge. Each set of lessons in it's own time is the rule.

Live long and prosper...
edit on 21-2-2011 by trailertrash because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by leaualorin

Funny you should say that:

Our evolution as a whole here on earth is basically the same evolution that consiousness goes through realising it is part of something much bigger.its a fractal reflection of the god consiousness ad infintum. At the end of a cycle consciousness becomes aware of the clues that help him remembering who he is and discards what is not him so he can emerge with the higher self, which is basically the bardo state and after completion the second cycle begins, which in its turn is part of a bigger cycle that turns more slowly and that cycle part of an either bigger cycle that turns slower then the previous.
Internet is a big clue to remember who we are, it`s a tool of sharing information and breeding awareness, a grid so to speak that connects the whole, so that we as earth people realise we are one and the same, on a lower physical level its the same as the foot now becomes aware that is part of the body as a whole, first by communicating with other parts of the body and finally to the brain, on a cosmic level we the people are getting aware that we are not the only ones in this universe and there are other civilizations of which we are part of and so on and so on.everything happens for a reason and that is step by step remembering. Astrology is the fractal refelection of the beginning and the end and are the steps of rembering on several levels of realms.Starting with aries the baby untill pisces which completes one cycle and a new one begins.

This is the 5th dimension, it is happening on an internal and an external level which is connected in a intricate way.
we are in the transition from the end of one cycle and entering another which is allways a difficult transition.
What people must understand is that consiousness is expanding both ways at once,and flowing back again just like blood in our body. .
When the hart pumps it`s a beginning and the end of a cycle and then the blood is pumped again through the body giving parts of the body the much needeed oxygen (consiousness) this is quantum mechanics happening on every level of consiousness. Every beating of the hart brings us closer to remembering who we are.
We are everything there ever is and ever will be, at this moment we are just on a journey of remembering by being a fractal of the whole in every possible way, dreaming and remembering 0.00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 on one end and
0.99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 on the other
a wonderous journey to complete the circle, untill we find out we are still dreaming and the wholeness we thought we achieved was merely our own illusion.

edit on 21-2-2011 by Senser because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Our evolution as a whole here on earth is basically the same evolution that consiousness goes through realising it is part of something much bigger.its a fractal reflection of the god consiousness ad infintum. At the end of a cycle consciousness becomes aware of the clues that help him remembering who he is and discards what is not him so he can emerge with the higher self, which is basically the bardo state and after completion the second cycle begins, which in its turn is part of a bigger cycle that turns more slowly and that cycle part of an either bigger cycle that turns slower then the previous.
Internet is a big clue to remember who we are, it`s a tool of sharing information and breeding awareness, a grid so to speak that connects the whole, so that we as earth people realise we are one and the same, on a lower physical level its the same as the foot now becomes aware that is part of the body as a whole, first by communicating with other parts of the body and finally to the brain, on a cosmic level we the people are getting aware that we are not the only ones in this universe and there are other civilizations of which we are part of and so on and so on.everything happens for a reason and that is step by step remembering. Astrology is the fractal refelection of the beginning and the end and are the steps of rembering on several levels of realms.Starting with aries the baby untill pisces which completes one cycle and a new one begins.

This is the 5th dimension, it is happening on an internal and an external level which is connected in a intricate way.
we are in the transition from the end of one cycle and entering another which is allways a difficult transition.
What people must understand is that consiousness is expanding both ways at once,and flowing back again just like blood in our body. .
When the hart pumps it`s a beginning and the end of a cycle and then the blood is pumped again through the body giving parts of the body the much needeed oxygen (consiousness) this is quantum mechanics happening on every level of consiousness. Every beating of the hart brings us closer to remembering who we are.
We are everything there ever is and ever will be, at this moment we are just on a journey of remembering by being a fractal of the whole in every possible way, dreaming and remembering 0.00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 on one end and
0.99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 on the other
a wonderous journey to complete the circle, untill we find out we are still dreaming and the wholeness we thought we achieved was merely our own illusion.

signature:

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
I am amazed that this hasn't been brought up

This is a crop circle found in England, first depicting the solar system in it's current state, and then, a week later, the Sun being enlarged, engulfing mercury and venus.

Great find, S+F!

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by sylvie

He says that the cause of the current, extreme earth changes is that Mother Earth is getting ready to give birth,

What extreme earth changes are being discussed here?

just not able to perceive the life that's on a different frequency than ours. Thus the other planets look "dead" to us.

How does the author know this? Is the Moon included in this?

In the new cycle, Mercury and Venus will merge with the sun to reach their ultimate destiny, while the other planets will transition into the orbits vacated by those planets. Our moon will take the place of Mercury, and the Earth will take the place of Venus in an orbit much closer to the Sun. All life forms on Earth will change to be able to exist in the new environment.

These are the sorts of physically impossible events that people write about. It makes no sense whatsoever. What force is going cause planets to "merge with the sun." Why would planets to relegated to particular orbits? Why does a planet have to fill an orbit? None of these things make sense.

He says that the ejected core becomes a moon for the new Fourth World (which will be Mars); ALL moons are former cores of a planet. He tries to prove that by saying that our Moon's impact craters should look differently if the current theories of scientists are correct, and that they may be not impact craters at all, but the consequence of a blistering hot planetary core being ejected and coming in contact with the coldness of space... thus all the blisters "popped" and created the craters. I don't know how that holds up scientifically, but I thought it was a very creative idea...

It was originally thought that the craters on the Moon were volcanoes. Then it was realized that it made no sense and the notion of impact craters supplied the correct answer as to the formation of the surface of the Moon. So-called blisters miles across do not "pop"; they collapse. This does not explain the overlapping of the so-called "blisters" or the buried "blisters". It's not a very creative idea considering it is a centuries old idea.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join