Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

I found another explanation what could be happening here...

page: 2
43
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Very interesting but what strikes me is this.

Human nature insists we try to survive by any means so what would stop people who want to go into this higher dimension of living from potentially going on board a craft of some kind as a way to survive a dying Earth?

I'd like to evolve into this higher being but at the same time, I also wish to survive and actually live a somewhat happy life able to accomplish things that here on this planet and in this life I haven't managed to achieve just yet.

I'd be so confused about what the right thing to do would be in that situation.




posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Ya gotta love synchronicity. I just emailed a friend of mine less than an hour ago about an experience I had yesterday. This is straight from the email.

--

Hope everything has been well with you. I want to share an experience that happened yesterday.

There is a song that I play frequently when getting in the shower. The way the song goes, it very much connects to building the transdensity bridge we have spoken about. Song here: www.youtube.com...

Anways so in the first couple minutes of the song, I get relaxed, wash my hair, etc. and get ready to go for the bulk of the song where "the crash" happens, more like an explosion of energy (the moment I'm talking about is at the 7:27 mark, I will also put the lyrics at the end of this email).

Yesterday as I was getting ready, I was pondering the link that you had sent me in regards to the symbol of freemasonry being contained in the Flower of Life which I had thought about several times before. Out of nowhere, the compass had inverted itself, and attached to the square making the X. The X is contained in the Flower of Life too. I opened my eyes and I was staring at the tile in front of me. Often I had thought that I could connect with the heartbeat of the planet and at this moment, the tile/walls seemed to have that heartbeat feel to it.

The song progressed and I got to the moment where the energy release happens. Before that moment, I seem to contract as much energy as possible within this human container, increase its strength until I can hold no more (and it really becomes unbearable at this end) and eventually release it out into the Creation. More particularly, release the energy to strrengthen the bridge. This time is was so powerful that I doubled over gasping for air. As soon as I regained by breath, I did it again and it was just as powerful if not more powerful.

When I looked up at the tile again, there was no heartbeat, the walls were contracting. I told my friend about this last night and she helped me realize that this was part of the planet moving through the X. I then realized that this can be equated to a mother giving birth to a baby. Trying to fit a large item through a very small space. And that is what is happening here. The planet is starting to have contractions so to speak and we are in the metaphorical vagina trying to ease the birth of this new planet. ( I wonder if it is right to call it being the epidural of the process in regards to the loss of sense of pain). All very interesting and quite revealing.

----

Just. Wow.
edit on 20-2-2011 by Universal Light because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by favouriteslave
Highly interesting post. I'm going to download and read the books

Question! When the earth spits out her core and all the surface caves in and most of us die, what is the purpose of transitioning with mother earth to the new position or "paradise" if we won't live through the process? What am I missing here? Ok so we stick with mother earth and die. I see there being very few survivors to enjoy the new "paradise? Please correct me if I'm missing anything here.


As I said, survival is overrated. Here's what the author of "Earth Mother" says:


When we say "Earth/Land and Life are One," we are saying many things. One of these things is that the Earth (as all of Creation) is Body/Form AND Life/Spirit. . . . Life and Death are also one, and aspects of our Earth Mother. Traditional native people do not fear Death. These are not empty words! Native people respect death as they respect life. As long as we remain within the Womb of the Earth -- Her Body and Her own great Soul and Spirit -- we abide within God's design of life, death, and the evolutionary process progressing us toward our perfected life.

SNIP

Our Earth is next in line to ascend to the highest position of our sun system where those who remain with Her will receive their perfected forms. Our World will then become a paradise beyond what we can presently imagine: a world of great beauty where all life lives together in peace without suffering or struggle, the completion of a journey we have been upon for many ages with our Earth Mother. In our completed, eternal-heavenly bodies, our Mother will release greater knowledge and power to us with which to serve God as guardians of the life evolving upon the younger worlds of ours and other systems.

Every good thought and action in life bears its fruit in time. A good person's grave is the doorway to eternal life in the Fifth World, as he/she resurrects, is reborn from lifetime to lifetime (between lifetimes held within the Earth's Heart, the Life Field/Soul of the Earth), ever striving toward our home in the orbit of the Morning Star. With this knowledge in our thoughts, in joyful anticipation, we can be strengthened to endure the tribulations of our Earth's labor pains and worldly turmoil in the days ahead. This is not a time for us to be fearful -- even of death while we hold fast to our world -- but to look forward to the fulfillment of God's purpose for us which is now occurring upon the Earth.


I've always wondered why so many natives, including Mayan elders, when asked, are kind of horrified that so many people spread doom and gloom about the End Times/Time of Purification. They say it's just a transition, not the end of the world, but when asked, they always admit, yes, many will die, but they don't seem disconcerted by that at all. I always thought it was because they expect to survive somehow, but then I heard some of them say, "If we don't survive, so what?" (I'm paraphrasing here.)

You know, I've always had my doubts about the survivalists on this and other boards who are vowing to stock up on food and ammo and barricade themselves in a hut in the woods, gunning down anyone who'll try to steal their goods. I don't think it's the right thing to do. I think the right thing to do is to stock up some food, share with your neighbors, and if there's any violence, not to participate in it, no matter what.



posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Quite honestly I wouldn't want me or any of my family to survive in a post apocalyptic scenario. Eventually you will run out. I couldn't bear to watch "The Road" because it made me think of having to raise my child in such a way. I'd rather us all be wiped out in an instant and go someplace special than to be the ones to live through such a change. I'd rather die than see my child starve.



posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by curious7
Very interesting but what strikes me is this.

Human nature insists we try to survive by any means so what would stop people who want to go into this higher dimension of living from potentially going on board a craft of some kind as a way to survive a dying Earth?


Absolutely nothing; that's why the author says it would take all our will power not to give in.


I'd like to evolve into this higher being but at the same time, I also wish to survive and actually live a somewhat happy life able to accomplish things that here on this planet and in this life I haven't managed to achieve just yet.

I'd be so confused about what the right thing to do would be in that situation.


Personally, I love the Earth and nature; I think it's breathtakingly beautiful. I love to garden and dig in the soil with my bare hands (gardening gloves just don't do it for me
); I love to sit by a blabbering brook and just be. I can't imagine that I would exchange this for a new world with stunning technology, no matter how stunning it is. Then again, the "evil ones" might show us exactly what we want to see, so for me it might be a virtual paradise, the land "over the rainbow."

I've been in many situations in my life that were potentially dangerous, a few even life-threatening. I also was in a situation once where I clearly felt I was in danger of losing my soul (too long a story to get into now, and off-topic), and believe me, THAT was the worst of all. I've never, ever been so afraid... before or since; it was the greatest agony one can imagine. There are worse things than dying.

Also, what you don't see is, you could die at any moment, no matter how old you are. You could get run over by the proverbial truck, you could have an undiagnosed aneurysm or heart condition, you could catch a virus, you could just have some kind of freak accident at home... there are thousands of possibilities.

There's one great truth: no matter how much we want it to be true, fact is, we DO NOT have control over our lives, and neither over our time of death. I've always been a control freak, but at some point in my life I understood I was completely in God's hands and I was fine with it... it's an enormous relief to realize and accept that. I'm still a control freak (my husband could confirm it), but I'm also trying to go with the flow more and let "thy will be done." Very liberating.
edit on 20-2-2011 by sylvie because: adding to post



posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by favouriteslave
Quite honestly I wouldn't want me or any of my family to survive in a post apocalyptic scenario. Eventually you will run out. I couldn't bear to watch "The Road" because it made me think of having to raise my child in such a way. I'd rather us all be wiped out in an instant and go someplace special than to be the ones to live through such a change. I'd rather die than see my child starve.


I'm with you there; I can't watch these barren-earth/Mad Max scenarios either (or think of the world in Terminator or The Matrix), and I hope I'll never have to in real life. If there's some kind of cataclysm, I'd rather die instantly along with my loved ones -- at least I wouldn't have to worry what might become of them after I die, and I wouldn't want to be left behind either. Of course it's much easier to find hope in this kind of thing if you believe that there's an afterlife. If you think this life is all you've got, you're more likely to do anything, whatever it takes, to hang on to it.



posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Great thread !
I`ll read the book no-matter what. It sounds like it`s a great read.
I agree that i too wouldn`t like to survive anything as catastrophic as is was mentioned and i`ve always worried that if aliens DID land and offer help, i just couldn`t trust them. They might offer you an everlasting life but they could also be taking you for unthinkable reasons !



posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Once again, death and destruction for the 99% of people who fall short of mother nature's standards of excellence. That's just great. Any more good news?
edit on 20-2-2011 by Visitor2012 because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
intruiging stuff, at the very least; I have heard Kavasilis speak of Earth transitioning into a 'light being', which sort of corresponds with this theory, but other than that, these are new ideas to me; my first knee jerk was, 'what about the reptilian influence in the here-and-now, and the possibility that our current moon is a manufactured, hollow, spacestation for the purpose of projecting the 3-dimensional matrix onto our modern world? are these aspects that the earth simply ignores? or isn't affected by, but only we living upon it are?

good stuff...



posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by lambros56
Great thread !
I`ll read the book no-matter what. It sounds like it`s a great read.
I agree that i too wouldn`t like to survive anything as catastrophic as is was mentioned and i`ve always worried that if aliens DID land and offer help, i just couldn`t trust them. They might offer you an everlasting life but they could also be taking you for unthinkable reasons !


Right, and once you're on the spaceship, you're at their mercy... ugh.



posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by volitionawareness
intruiging stuff, at the very least; I have heard Kavasilis speak of Earth transitioning into a 'light being', which sort of corresponds with this theory, but other than that, these are new ideas to me; my first knee jerk was, 'what about the reptilian influence in the here-and-now, and the possibility that our current moon is a manufactured, hollow, spacestation for the purpose of projecting the 3-dimensional matrix onto our modern world? are these aspects that the earth simply ignores? or isn't affected by, but only we living upon it are?

good stuff...


I really like the book. Granted, there's some far-out stuff in there; e.g., he says that the "evil ones" = fallen angels are actually reptilian in nature. He says in some native pictographs they are drawn with no necks, and that that means they are missing a thyroid gland//iodine supply, which, he explains, serves to regulate blood temperature in warm-blooded creatures. Therefore they devolve into cold-blooded creatures, which are -- behold -- allergic to the point of toxicity to iodine-rich... garlic. Hence the worldwide lores about vampires needing humans' blood, living in darkness, and being allergic to garlic. Well... I don't know about all that, but I still love the general message.



posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by sylvie

You know, I've always had my doubts about the survivalists on this and other boards who are vowing to stock up on food and ammo and barricade themselves in a hut in the woods, gunning down anyone who'll try to steal their goods. I don't think it's the right thing to do. I think the right thing to do is to stock up some food, share with your neighbors, and if there's any violence, not to participate in it, no matter what.


this is stupid and I apologise for this...
I don't have nothing stored , no weapons of any kind , no nothing !
Just a normal house , a PC , internet + "others "


In fact I think it's no big deal if someones life ends abruptly!
I don't mind beeing mine!


I'll die anyway in the end , in some day!
This topic talks about something else , is much deeper than the average guy's life!
And in the end , I THINK that this reality is pre-determined!
REALLY!
Only time will tell what's what but I think nothing extraordinary or catastrophic will happen!
What we should fear is HUMAN NATURE (please see CIA spy davis and the mowing of that 26 year motorcyclist with a Toyota LAND-CRUISER ... besides the 2 killed by davis in Lahore /pakistan ) , and our weak points AS HUMANS!
That's my opinion!
edit on 20-2-2011 by leaualorin because: ...



posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by sylvie
 


There is the idea of the so-called "Endtime Deception" or "Endtime Delusion" to consider as well. Some believe that the "rapture" doctrine is in fact the endtime delusion spoken of in 2 Thessalonians 2:11


2 Thessalonians 2:11
11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie..."
Geneva Bible Translation gsb.biblecommenter.com...


This makes perfect sense.
If we consider the rapture to be an "evacuation" conducted by fallen angels masquerading as aliens or the like*, instead of the traditional view held by pre-tribulation millenialists in which Christians are removed from the Earth before things start to fall apart, then the verse in 2 Thessalonians becomes crystal clear.

- PS

Big Star and Flag


* Or aliens masquerading as Angels, take your pick...

edit on 2/20/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo
edit on 2/20/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: offsite link
edit on 2/20/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: * Or aliens masquerading as Angels



posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I'm reading the book and I'm at Chapter 3 now. I'M ENTHRALLED!

No matter how far out there, it's a fascinating read. It blends well with biblical as well as other cultures preception of end of day and what will come.

Thanks for sharing this with us. I just take in bit of everything and try to make sense of them all. There is truth in everything written and said. You just have to wade through a lot of garbage to put the puzzle together.



posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by sylvie

Originally posted by OneLife
While I do switch from beliefs from time to time sadly due to being easily persuaded, I've always came back to this one, where Mother Earth just puts us through tests to keep us going or shrivel and die. Animals are infact not savage beasts but apart of Her, and right now we're pretty much a virus to Earth. We're still animals regardless of what some may think, we kill, we stick with packs (skin color, status of wealth etc.) The ones fascinated with technology, pleasure and shiny things (the 'Elite' or scum as I like to call them
and the ones who follow along with it, will take the ride to another planet, even though we NEED to hear Earth's heartbeat to maintain sanity, going along with the devolution theory. I myself have this urge to go back to nature and it's scary, but needed.


Oh, YOU need to read "Ishmael," the book I read before "Earth Mother." You can read it for free on Scribd (link here). You'll love it, I can guarantee it. It's all about the Takers (our culture, which thinks the Earth belongs to them and they can do with it whatever the heck they want), and the Leavers (the so-called "primitive" cultures who know that they belong to the Earth and not the other way round). In fact, Ishmael and Earth Mother are beautifully complementing each other. I couldn't stop reading Ishmael after I discovered it; I bet you won't either.



I just finished Ishmael now. What an insightful, well-written piece...a great read! Really makes you realize how far off the track we've gotten.



posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by sylvie
 


I have read a little on this concept in the past. Considering the indian nation is more intouch with relaity then other nationalities one truely must consider their information. I must say for myself, IF aliens came to earth and gave me the option of leaving this hell hole....I dont know what I would do. Im not afraid of dieing, I just deeply dispise the actions of governments-rich elites- and common people we live with every second of every day. Watching the unemotional movement spreading across the globe. To quickly die and be one with God is the best result of course. Ok I just alked myself into staying IF aliens give me a option. peace



posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by sylvie
 


The thought of earth farting out a core is hilarious let alone impossible as the planet would just explode. Don t look for any other ideas as to what will happen. Find an original Bible and read it perfectly translated from someone who has a PHD in ancient languages and you will see what has and is going to happen.



posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
The math and philosophy were perfectly fine until that part about Mercury and Venus.

At that point I have no choice but to realize this guy is just coming up with ideas and writing them down for the hell of it, without actually taking some time to question the absurdity of such a claim.

And to think, if only that part were left out, it would be very appealing. But with that part, it becomes nonsensical.

Interesting dichotomy.



posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are

There is the idea of the so-called "Endtime Deception" or "Endtime Delusion" to consider as well. Some believe that the "rapture" doctrine is in fact the endtime delusion spoken of in 2 Thessalonians 2:11


2 Thessalonians 2:11
11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie..."
Geneva Bible Translation gsb.biblecommenter.com...


This makes perfect sense.
If we consider the rapture to be an "evacuation" conducted by fallen angels masquerading as aliens or the like*, instead of the traditional view held by pre-tribulation millenialists in which Christians are removed from the Earth before things start to fall apart, then the verse in 2 Thessalonians becomes crystal clear.

- PS

Big Star and Flag


* Or aliens masquerading as Angels, take your pick...


You know, I thought about that... what if the bad guys pretend they are angels coming to take the believers away for the rapture? If they're shape shifters or have holographic technology, they could probably appear as just about anything they want. So far all this is only conjecture and fairy tales, but if it really happened, we'd have to pray for the gift of discernment.



posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by favouriteslave
I'm reading the book and I'm at Chapter 3 now. I'M ENTHRALLED!

No matter how far out there, it's a fascinating read. It blends well with biblical as well as other cultures preception of end of day and what will come.

Thanks for sharing this with us. I just take in bit of everything and try to make sense of them all. There is truth in everything written and said. You just have to wade through a lot of garbage to put the puzzle together.


I'm happy you like it. Yeah, I don't know how I feel about this reptilian/garlic business or the moon being Venus's old core and all that, but most of the book definitely resonates with me.





new topics

top topics



 
43
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join