It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I found another explanation what could be happening here...

page: 1---
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I thought I heard or read just about every explanation why all those earth changes are happening, and what all this 2012/End Time business is about -- but I just finished reading an eBook that provides an explanation I've never heard before.

I'm going to sum it up here for you, but you should really read it for yourself, too -- it's a free eBook called "Earth Mother -- Our Womb of Life and the Coming New Heaven." Read it here: Earth Mother pdf

[Disclaimer: I have not independently researched any of these claims, so I can't tell how much truth there is to them; but I found the ideas proposed in the book intriguing enough to share them here with you.]

The author says he's been taught over many years by Native American "mentors," and here's, in a nutshell, what he is saying:

Native peoples -- unlike us "civilized peoples" -- still know that the Great Spirit/God has created everything and that he resides within all of His creation. The Earth is literally our Mother, a living being, that births us, sustains us, and to which we return when we die. The Great Spirit and the Earth Mother are inseparable, and we should love her, respect her, and honor her because of that.

The First Law: The Earth/lLand and Life are One. We must respect all of the Earth and its Life.

He says that biological progress is provided by nature through evolution upon our living Earth. Spiritual progress is provided by the Earth shifting through different "worlds," transitioning into ever-higher states of being.

We belong to our Earth Mother in a deep and holy way, as our Earth and Nature carry us to where our evolution is finally completed and we are perfected. As the Great Spirit has designed it, we are meant to be rooted within our Earth until completed in the Fifth World-Heaven. Until that time we are to remain within the womb of the Earth like caterpillars within their cocoons. Our hope to reach the Fifth World, as God has designed it in Nature, lies beneath our feet with the world given to us as our life-giving mother and home. So let us not look away from our Earth to any other plans for our future hope.

(I'll explain that later on.)

Now, here's where it gets interesting. He says that the cause of the current, extreme earth changes is that Mother Earth is getting ready to give birth, and this is part of a natural cycle that has happened six times before. The Native Americans believe that we are currently living in the Fourth World and that the Purification Time we're now in will eventually transport us into the Fifth World-Morning Star, a paradisiacal state where we are reborn in higher-vibrational bodies and will be spiritually purified (become Homo Luminous as the Q'ero Indians call it) and where all creatures live in peace and harmony with Mother Earth. To prove worthy of this paradise, we have to try to live in the best way we can: be loving, caring, humble, and respect Mother Earth and all living beings.

(He says there's life on all other planets in our solar system, but that every planet has its own density range and that we're -- with our limited range of sound and visual perception -- just not able to perceive the life that's on a different frequency than ours. Thus the other planets look "dead" to us.)

In the new cycle, Mercury and Venus will merge with the sun to reach their ultimate destiny, while the other planets will transition into the orbits vacated by those planets. Our moon will take the place of Mercury, and the Earth will take the place of Venus in an orbit much closer to the Sun. All life forms on Earth will change to be able to exist in the new environment. In the last cycle, Venus was the Fourth World and moved up to become the Fifth World-Morning Star. In this cycle, Mars will take the orbit that the Earth currently occupies and become the new Fourth World (the new Earth), while the Earth will become the Fifth World (the new Heaven).

The Earth's Sacred Heart is the dwelling place of God... After we die, rather than aimlessly floating off somewhere in space (as some seem to believe), our souls remain within the Heart-Soul of the Earth (sometimes referred to as Spirit Home or the Underworld) from where we are later reborn to a new life as we progress upon the Earth toward the Fifth World.

This is quite interesting because it echoes parts of the Bible where it says that the kingdom of heaven is right here, or that the dead are asleep until Judgment Day, when they will awaken in "incorruptible" bodies. Also, Revelation says that "I saw a new Earth and a new Heaven... for the old Earth and the old Heaven had passed away." I love Native American belief systems because they're so nature-centered, and I'm also somewhat engaged in the Christian belief, even though I'm not the greatest fan of the Bible... too much stuff that just doesn't make sense to me. This, though, does add up, and I found quite a few explanations for Bible passages that were incomprehensible to me before.

So, basically, what's going on, according to the author:

Our Mother Earth is laboring to birth what some native peoples have referred to as Her Egg (Her Core), which will emerge from the Earth's birth canal in an Antarctic Ocean.

[He says, specifically, the Weddell Sea in Antarctica.]

When the Earth's core-Heart is ejected, along with the Cores of other worlds of our system,...

[Does this explain why other planets are heating up simultaneously?]

... each planet will move up an orbit nearer to the Sun, as they have done in previous cycles. With each move the life upon each world is further evolved, due to the excitation that exists in our system during these times.

He says that the ejected core becomes a moon for the new Fourth World (which will be Mars); ALL moons are former cores of a planet. He tries to prove that by saying that our Moon's impact craters should look differently if the current theories of scientists are correct, and that they may be not impact craters at all, but the consequence of a blistering hot planetary core being ejected and coming in contact with the coldness of space... thus all the blisters "popped" and created the craters. I don't know how that holds up scientifically, but I thought it was a very creative idea... certainly not something I'd heard before. So basically, our current Moon is the former core of Venus, ejected.

He keeps emphasizing that we need to stick with our Mother in her transition and that we should NOT let anyone persuade us to leave Her and thus break our covenant with the Creator. More about that later.

(to be continued)

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
extremely interesting read! s+f what im wondering is how this evolution would take place, and the speed at which the planets would take up their new positions in orbit, the time frame seems like it would have to be a very long drawn out affair for evolution of any considerable form to take place in the human race.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Yeah, sounds good. The planetary ideas are interesting...

A lot of this correlates with what George Kavassilas is sharing. Recommended.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Here's the kicker: So-called "global warming" is actually heat coming from the Earth core exuding from the "birth canal" in Antarctica -- hence the melting of the permafrost and warming of the sea. The author says it will increase and lead to ever more earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, tornadoes, hurricanes, super storms, and what-not.

What will happen is that when the core is birthed, it is likely that most of us will die, because when the core is ejected, almost all surface structures will cave in. But most native peoples are okay with death as part of a natural cycle; and they know that death is "the kiln of God" in which we are perfected for our next life.

He says at some point -- very close to the end, when we're almost ready for the transition to the Fifth World -- there will be those who offer us a "way out" by offering to take us into a new Time zone. I understand this like there's a human-looking group (probably aliens) who will tell us that the world is going to end and that we should come with them to another world full of wondrous technology and amazing beauty; they'll also offer us that we can prolong our lives to hundreds, maybe thousands of years.

BUT, he says, if we let them lure us into their snare and go with them, we will break the covenant with the Creator, who tells us that only when we stay with Mother Earth will we be able to evolve from one stage to the next and become completed, perfected beings. Thus, by going with the "aliens," we'll disrupt this evolution and remove ourselves from it, ending up in a dark place and in a vicious cycle of devolution, moving farther and farther away from God.

He says these "aliens" are actually the fallen angels -- which are nothing but the (human?) beings from former worlds who broke their covenant with God and left the Earth Mother instead of going through the Fifth World transition with her. They are condemned to live in darkness (Hell) and have over time devolved to really nasty beings. On the other hand, those who have stuck with their own Earth Mothers during the transition and have emerged in the Fifth World-Heaven are now what we would call "angels" or "spirit guides," helping the younger planets and their populations to evolve like they did before them.

I found that explanation fascinating. So, basically the gist is, don't leave your Earth Mother, stay with her, no matter what anyone promises you or how much they try to instill fear in you. Don't leave for another Time or space and don't listen to the evil ones -- then you'll be fine even though you may die first, before you'll find yourself in your new, perfected body and the New Heaven.

I always thought survival was overrated.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by taters2468
extremely interesting read! s+f what im wondering is how this evolution would take place, and the speed at which the planets would take up their new positions in orbit, the time frame seems like it would have to be a very long drawn out affair for evolution of any considerable form to take place in the human race.

No, actually he says immediately after the core is ejected, the much lighter Earth will be propelled into space and taking up its new orbit. Hey, as I said, I didn't research any of this... I'm just very intrigued by it. For more detailed info, read the eBook yourself... you won't regret it.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
About the new "Time zone" or "Space Time" that the evil ones will offer... I've been thinking about what that could possibly be. So either they come in their mother ships and offer to pick us up, or maybe it has something to do with CERN and the Higgs Boson...? Maybe if they find it, it will enable our scientists to open up a star gate through which we could "escape" to another world?

Yesterday, when I was reading this, just for #s and giggles I checked it on one of those "Antichrist Calculators"
-- guess what makes 666? A GOD PARTICLE. Huh.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Oh, and I forgot: If we DON'T leave the Earth Mother but haven't lived good, loving lives that make us worthy to ascend to the Fifth World, then we'll just repeat the cycle in the new Fourth World (which is now Mars). So let's all be humble and loving and kind!

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Meh, he lost me at the part where Mercury & Venus will go into the sun, and the Moon takes Mercury's old orbit, and the Earth take's Venus's old orbit.

That part doesn't make any sense at all (amongst other parts).

The story works great as mythology or pure fictional fantasy, but come on.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by harrytuttle
Meh, he lost me at the part where Mercury & Venus will go into the sun, and the Moon takes Mercury's old orbit, and the Earth take's Venus's old orbit.

That part doesn't make any sense at all (amongst other parts).

The story works great as mythology or pure fictional fantasy, but come on.

What I find incredibly interesting, though, is that the general essence of what he says lines up with a lot of stuff I've been reading previously. For example:

-- Warnings from several people claiming that there will be an alien race coming/going public that will try to deceive us ("The Coming Great Deception") and use us for their own ends, but that we shouldn't listen to them and maybe even have to escape to the wilderness.

-- Just read a thread here on ATS Is Google and NASA hiding Nibiru?. Whether the trigger is a brown dwarf from outer space or something from within (i.e., the Earth's core being ejected), it looks to me like the outcome would be the same... more or less total annihilation. And in that thread, the OP says:

Right now you can pick of the phone and save billions of people and give some chance to survive, or you can make plans for your little home-away-from-home with Google and NASA and the Justice Department, Attorney General's Office and the whole lot. This is where the Architect of the Matrix shows you two doors and by God you must choose one. The rock beneath every soul going into hiding in secret will be split apart to open up the fire of hell to consume him forever and ever,

I thought that sounded very much like the Earth Mother book, drawing similar conclusions, just from different angles and with slightly different twists. Also, somewhere on the GLP forum a poster who claimed to be "in the know" said, somewhat cryptically, that the Illuminati and the other bigwigs hiding underground are creating "their own, private hells" without knowing it. What IF the Earth's crust did completely cave in due to an ejection of the core? That would mean everyone hiding underground would just be buried alive, with no hope of ever making it out of there. Who knows, maybe they would devolve too... and maybe that's what the Bible means when it talks about the fallen ones "being thrown into the fiery pit"..?

- I watched some videos with prophecies from Native American tribes, and one thing that one of the guys said stuck with me for some reason. He said that his people believe that one day the Sun will send rays to the Earth that will only harm the impure souls and leave the pure souls unscathed. I remember that so well because I thought, "Wouldn't that be nice; no more evil, cold-hearted, self-absorbed people around."

I'm just having fun speculating here; I love playing with theories, no matter how far out they are. I'm not saying any of this is the absolute truth, whether it's the brown dwarf or the ejected core. I just feel putting all the puzzle pieces together, they are starting to create a picture for me; which doesn't have to be the case for you.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
The earth goes through several cycles, however evolution isn't a fairytale, it's a monstrous event.

Evolution is a time of extinction, as the magnetic field goes through a major reversal the sun bombards the planet with it's full fury, unleashing tons of solar radiation. It's at time of extinction, and mutation. It's not a time of some majestic spiritual birth.

Oh and if you were one of the people that thought Darwin was correct, sorry if I ruined your bubble.
edit on 20-2-2011 by Tephra because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Excellent thread, nice to hear another prospective for a change. I suppose the bottom line is "we´re all going to die" and what better to die then with the planet that made us. I think everybody is scratching their head knowing that something is happening here on Earth, but having to search for understanding of what that maybe ??

I know personally that I have been having headaches for at least the last 5 months on and off and I don´t seem to be able to gauge North or South direction anymore. In fact it´s seems to me the other way round.

What ever is going to happen I sure there´s nothing we can do about it, we´ll just have to wait and see.

Good luck humans.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
While I do switch from beliefs from time to time sadly due to being easily persuaded, I've always came back to this one, where Mother Earth just puts us through tests to keep us going or shrivel and die. Animals are infact not savage beasts but apart of Her, and right now we're pretty much a virus to Earth. We're still animals regardless of what some may think, we kill, we stick with packs (skin color, status of wealth etc.) The ones fascinated with technology, pleasure and shiny things (the 'Elite' or scum as I like to call them
and the ones who follow along with it, will take the ride to another planet, even though we NEED to hear Earth's heartbeat to maintain sanity, going along with the devolution theory. I myself have this urge to go back to nature and it's scary, but needed.

My biggest flaw though is being damn easily persuaded but nevertheless, I'm gonna work on that. When the ones that come that promise a safe and loving ride to another come, they're wolf in sheeps clothing. Actual 'teachers' or helpers would not give us a free ride, but have us look within to see ourselves and who we are.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
It's interesting that earth takes the position of venus, much closer to the sun. Obviously the physical will be burnt beyond recognition. Interesting that in the bible it says that in the endtimes God will destroy the earth with fire!

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I've had the same random thought when I was thinking about all of the changes happening. The big difference is that I think this is going to happen the other way around. The Sun uses fusion to produce its energy, and the leftovers of this fusion are heavier elements (iron is the "final product" & Earth has an iron core). I feel that the sun ejects the iron cores every so often and the change in gravitation pushes each planet back in orbit. This could be why we see what some consider to be remnants of civilization form Mars. Perhaps in the distant future, Atlantis existed on Mars and when it came time to flee there was chaos. Only a few ships made it to the new planet Earth. Some of the leaders set themselves up as rulers while others did more democratically. These leaders used the technology they had to establish rule in keep their lineage in power so they can control the resources which will allow them to leave in the next cycle change. Another scenario that could even tie in the Moon as a space ship. The elites living up inside being sustained by products of the Earth. They need us to survive so they plant people upon the Earth granting them as much technology as they need to sustain the elite, but no more in case they rebel. This would explain why they are so good at manipulation...lots of practice.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by sylvie

I'm not satisfied with this SCIENCE FICTION SCENARIO/BOOK!
WHEN , do we get ridd of the REPTILIANS that mocked us since immemoriable times?!
It does not say ANYTHING about this "minor issue" that is destroying "mother earth" AS WE "SPEAK"/WRIGHT!!!
Good thing I'm in ROMANIA!

Guess australia , new zeelanders are in for a "small surprise"

An encouraging message for "mother earth" :

"YOU CAN DO IT!" (push...)

The uncensored version of Ice Cubes "You can do it".
www.metacafe.com...
edit on 20-2-2011 by leaualorin because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-2-2011 by leaualorin because: man , WHAT TIMES...

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by OneLife

HOW can you go back to nature WITHOUT INTERNET?
be serious...

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Highly interesting post. I'm going to download and read the books

Question! When the earth spits out her core and all the surface caves in and most of us die, what is the purpose of transitioning with mother earth to the new position or "paradise" if we won't live through the process? What am I missing here? Ok so we stick with mother earth and die. I see there being very few survivors to enjoy the new "paradise? Please correct me if I'm missing anything here.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneLife
While I do switch from beliefs from time to time sadly due to being easily persuaded, I've always came back to this one, where Mother Earth just puts us through tests to keep us going or shrivel and die. Animals are infact not savage beasts but apart of Her, and right now we're pretty much a virus to Earth. We're still animals regardless of what some may think, we kill, we stick with packs (skin color, status of wealth etc.) The ones fascinated with technology, pleasure and shiny things (the 'Elite' or scum as I like to call them
and the ones who follow along with it, will take the ride to another planet, even though we NEED to hear Earth's heartbeat to maintain sanity, going along with the devolution theory. I myself have this urge to go back to nature and it's scary, but needed.

Oh, YOU need to read "Ishmael," the book I read before "Earth Mother." You can read it for free on Scribd (link here). You'll love it, I can guarantee it. It's all about the Takers (our culture, which thinks the Earth belongs to them and they can do with it whatever the heck they want), and the Leavers (the so-called "primitive" cultures who know that they belong to the Earth and not the other way round). In fact, Ishmael and Earth Mother are beautifully complementing each other. I couldn't stop reading Ishmael after I discovered it; I bet you won't either.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by favouriteslave

we'll live , but in another FORM!

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModestThought
I've had the same random thought when I was thinking about all of the changes happening. The big difference is that I think this is going to happen the other way around. The Sun uses fusion to produce its energy, and the leftovers of this fusion are heavier elements (iron is the "final product" & Earth has an iron core). I feel that the sun ejects the iron cores every so often and the change in gravitation pushes each planet back in orbit. This could be why we see what some consider to be remnants of civilization form Mars. Perhaps in the distant future, Atlantis existed on Mars and when it came time to flee there was chaos. Only a few ships made it to the new planet Earth. Some of the leaders set themselves up as rulers while others did more democratically. These leaders used the technology they had to establish rule in keep their lineage in power so they can control the resources which will allow them to leave in the next cycle change. Another scenario that could even tie in the Moon as a space ship. The elites living up inside being sustained by products of the Earth. They need us to survive so they plant people upon the Earth granting them as much technology as they need to sustain the elite, but no more in case they rebel. This would explain why they are so good at manipulation...lots of practice.

Interesting theories. However, I like to believe in the ones that give me some glimmer of hope. In the last ten, fifteen years or so, I've been hoping that this uncivilized civilization of ours would come to an end soon, so that we can start from scratch... hopefully after people would have gone through some kind of catharsis and realized the error of their ways, otherwise it would just start all over again. The "Earth Mother" story is a very hopeful one to me.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join