It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Retired USAF pilot Col. Guy S. Razer says 9/11 was 'inside job' perpetrated by US government

page: 26
<< 23  24  25   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by InertiaZero

Revealed from what? The media?

The media is most likely owned or works in coalition with the same group that orchestrated 9/11. It is up to us. Stop thinking that somebody else is going to do it, YOU ARE AN AGENT OF CHANGE.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
The government doesn't care what anyone thinks, because we gave them the power and an open checkbook.
They have an agenda that's mandated to them by the corporate underworld that must be maintained and perpetrated and if you're not on board you are the enemy and will be dealt with from within or from without.

talks cheap, action speaks louder than words, and justice must prevail above all things.

seek physical justice and you shall prevail

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by anumohi

Those who talk the loudest lead the charge.

After you............

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by stavis
Clip of the second explosion of the WTC and you can clearly see that there is an avent happening from under the plane just before the plane hits the tower.

edit on 24-3-2011 by stavis because: (no reason given)

The Nose Flash is most likely the crews emergency oxygen tanks exploding on impact. See location of tanks in drawing below.

The "Pod " is nothing more than wing / landing gear fairing. The picture below shows a United 767 superimposed over Ua 175. The fairing looks exactly the same and the flash is located exactly where the oxygen bottle would be.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I would love to see all the recordings done by the surveillance cameras around the Pentagon. Oh wait, the Feds confiscated all the video tapes, most likely destroyed forever. How convenient?

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Please watch this!
Joint Simultaneous Press Conferences
in Los Angeles and New York City
announcing the launches of
Actors and Artists for 9/11 Truth
Military Officers for 9/11 Truth
Scientists for 9/11 Truth
September 9, 2010

Lt. Col. Robert Bowman, PhD, U.S. Air Force (ret) Director of Advanced Space Programs
Development under Presidents Ford and Carter. U.S. Air Force fighter pilot with over 100 combat missions. (PhD in
Aeronautics and Nuclear Engineering, Cal Tech). Former Head of the Department of Aeronautical Engineering and
Assistant Dean at the U.S. Air Force Institute of Technology. 22-year Air Force career. Also taught Mathematics and
English at the University of Southern California, the University of Maryland, and Phillips University.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by blackrain17
I would love to see all the recordings done by the surveillance cameras around the Pentagon. Oh wait, the Feds confiscated all the video tapes, most likely destroyed forever. How convenient?

Destroyed? Hardly. More like returned to their proper owners.

But if you really want to get your hands on them, why not send in a FOIA request? Others have done that and recieved copies of the relevant videos.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by TimeForTruth

Very good links to support your information...

www.wanttoknow.info...

www.deepblacklies.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

To all of the non truthers.

Why would he perpetrate such lies?

Because they are sick in the head.

You won't be able to defend your willfull ignorance forever.

of course not (yawn)

the whole house of cards is getting ready to come crashing down on you.

sure it is (yawn) after 10 years it is *teetering* on the very cusp of a giant collapse. (yawn yawn)

Get out NOW!

great advice (burp)

I would advise you to begin the lengthy process of reformulating your world view to something that more closely resembles reality or you're going to be in for one hell of a rude awakening soon.

Awakening? What...I have to wake up? (yawn) Why? Can't you come back in another 10 years and tell me this whole thing is *still* on the very edge of all coming down?

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective
Another high-level military official, who appears to have quite the credentials and background, STRONGLY contesting the O/S, and literally calling out TPTB directly, saying they were BEHIND the attacks.

He says after investigating 9 / 11 for FOUR YEARS, he is ONE HUNDRED PERCENT convinced that this was an act of the highest treason carried out by our gov...

I will let the readers draw their own conclusions on his statements and credentials.

Thoughts?

The government and the media have successfully quashed the subject of UFOs for seven decades even though there are the testimonies of multiple officials with similar credentials. All one needs is someone like Oberg or any other owned media jock to invent reasoning to ignore this man's word... and there will be a large number of people who bite.

In my opinion, the Pentagon event was enough, all by itself, to haul the whole damned story to the stocks. Moreover, there is a really large but silent number of people who feel the same way, but just can't come to terms with what it would mean. And in truth, it shakes me to the core as well.

I dunno. It may take something more than a few voices shouting from a soundproof room to get this story finally into the light.... and even then, may God help us.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
The latest video fro AE911Truth.org...

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ontarff
The latest video fro AE911Truth.org...

My God. 10 years later and you keep recycling the same old crap. Do you really think that getting an 80+ year old moron like Ed Asner to narrate this piece of garbage will make it any different? What happened to yoru other rocket scientist, Charlie Sheen? Did his Tiger blood WINNING! interfere with The Cause? The lack of explosions, despite the handful of non-experts who said they heard them - which in fact they heard something and they CALLED them "explosions"? The new talking heads who said something LOOKED like something all of a sudden in your infantile mind becomes it WAS that something? The damage to Bldg 78 from a falling WTC 2, 300 feet away? The unique cantilevered construction of the building? The fact that there was internal failure for a significant amount of time, as evidenced by everything on the roof collapsing before the general collapse?

You don't get ANYWHERE because you are the classic fly slamming its head on the window time and time and time again thinking if you just repackage the same old BS and get some senile old idiot to read some lines, you'll get more people to your side?

I'll end with my usual recommendation.....keep up the good work! Your continual (and successful!) efforts to turn your self and this hilarious "Truth" movement into the laughing stock of the internet just keeps getting better and better!

Asner...Sheen....Rosie...who's next? Pia Zadora!

Edited to add: The Ron Paul footer is the most superb icing on the cake in the history of mankind...lol. The fact that you support him makes any more questions as to why the heck are you doing this moot.
edit on 27-8-2011 by trebor451 because: Ron Paul....lmao

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by trebor451

A superb example of ignorance attacking the messengers instead of providing empirical evidence to argue the scientific proof. I see you think you know more than all of the engineers and architects as well. Are you a rocket scientist? Typical OS believer.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I am surprised with those who couldn't question if our government was involved with 9/11. Government's throughout history including our have used falseflag operation's. Look at the aftermath of 9/11. Bush's popularity soared beyond 70% and gave him the political momentum to pass almost any law he desired.In the guise of stopping potential terrorist's, a police state has risen at home-from Tsa to homeland security targeting returning veteran's,constitutionalist's, and political activist's. Our Bill of right's and Constitution have been thrown out of window.Falseflag operation's are made to 'shock and awe' so as create such fear in the general population they will beg their government to 'harness them' and accept loss of freedom's.

top topics

<< 23  24  25   >>

join