It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Queensland floods - cloud seeding, water wars

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Gday all, when floods the size of Germany and France combined hit Queensland,it put us Aussies to the test as the bushfires did 2 yrs ago.Topped off with a massive cyclone (yasi) we have had our fair share of bad weather lately.
When it all started i said to my wife, watch the gov use this to their advantage,disaster is just to good an opportunity to let pass,Hello new tax,,au.news.yahoo.com...

Now, i have pdf files from both the Victoria and Queensland state governments for you,both quite large but a good read,about cloud seeding operations from 2007-2011.Every scrap of info is there.
www.ourwater.vic.gov.au...
That is 15 pages smallest of the two.
I cant copy paste from the file, there is one part that i wish to add here.

Quote From Report page 11 of 15
""( The project has two components.The first is to understand local weather patterns and associated cloud physics to determine weather suitable opportunity's exist ( during Sth E Queenslands wetter spring and summer seasons)in which seeding is likely to be effective,,the second is to carry out cloud seeding trials.The initial focus will be on the WIVENHOE and Somerset dam catchments.)""

This is absolutely terrible.These documents not only show they had prior knowledge that flooding may occur from cloud seeding operations,but they were targeting the exact spot that flooded.
This pdf is a large one from the Queensland gov 256 pages.
www.climatechange.qld.gov.au...

This is in my opinion the smoking gun that shows us that the governments had prior knowledge of operations in cloud seeding that may cause floods,and a host of other problems such as silver oxide being left in our environment.

Water is our most valuable resource.Search ' water wars' on the net and a plethora of articles come up.
Governments seem to be scrambling to secure water for the future,desalination plants, cloud seeding,restricting usage etc,all part of a bigger plan to save water.
Grants were given to people to install water tanks,water saving devices, all very good for saving water,it has also given the gov a data base on how much water people can collect at home.
Do you see where iam going with this?
If i cloud seed your environment,who is going to pay me for the water i make?
Desalination plants can charge whatever they like.
If we make the rain,we can charge the people for it.
Water privatization,gov water buy backs the list goes on, our most valuable resource will be manipulated and controlled before we know it.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
the new tax levy that is getting signed off on now is wrong.julia was not put in power to add more taxes,how about scraping high speed internet and overseas handouts to cover rebuilding inferstructure.tax us now lose power next election .i will not forget
ps iwouldnt have donated to goverors fund if i thought julia was going to rape my wallet anyway

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
No.

It is La Nina.

Here......
www.abc.net.au...

Nothing sinister.

( If you take out governmental's inadequate forsight.)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by mungodave

Yes la Nina has arrived,plenty of rain to break the drought,so hey lets cloud seed it and see what happens,flood,super cell storm,no matter what happens all will be good,we can just raise tax's to pay for any damage!

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by jod73

There is so much wrong with our gov i cant begin.One thing we can rely on them for tho, is more tax's and plenty of lies.
The NBN will be out-dated before it is completed.Massive waste of cash.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   
I actually been living in queenslands for almost 2 months now. And right when i got here i noticed the clouds did seem so odd compared to sydney. Ive noticed alot of chemtrailing too. Im really starting to feel if indeed the bad weather is induced then why? Maybe to weaken the state for easy riddence? This government clearly doesnt give any care for the victims. We pay our taxes for what? They disregard there duty of care and waste the money on cursed wars. Why do they welcome the world to the country, then shun them off in an emergency? Booooourns

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by rabzdguy
I actually been living in queenslands for almost 2 months now. And right when i got here i noticed the clouds did seem so odd compared to sydney. Ive noticed alot of chemtrailing too. Im really starting to feel if indeed the bad weather is induced then why? Maybe to weaken the state for easy riddence? This government clearly doesnt give any care for the victims. We pay our taxes for what? They disregard there duty of care and waste the money on cursed wars. Why do they welcome the world to the country, then shun them off in an emergency? Booooourns

What the..... you lived in Queensland for 2 months, where I ask do you live its a big state. So after 2 months you know what the weather patterns are. How come you think that Queensland weather should be the same as Sydney how can you compare.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by rabzdguy

Scientists are still trying to work out weather patterns! It will take a while.Read the report it may explain what you are seeing.

new topics

top topics

join