It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something i noticed between Eminem and the Grammys

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
we all remember eminem at the grammys with his necklace

img217.imageshack.us..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

kinda weird right? for this event?

same with muse pulling the symbol over his eye, pretty weird right?

for the grammys why?

well take a closer look at their symbol, see if you can figure it out, resort back to eminems necklace for help

try your best to connect the lines

what do you think? seems like they're just laughing at us

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
isn't his necklace a symbol of being free from alcohol and drugs? I think AA people wear that symbol to signify they are sober??

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Neopan100

Why would someone diamond encrust an AA necklace? Or a sobriety necklace for that matter... You would really need for something to be important to

HOLY &@%^ THE DAYTONA 500 HAS TRANSFORMER CARS

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

YEAH.
And the all seeing eye that the singer for Muse pulled I believe was everything but pro nwo/illuminati etc. The guy is a conspiracy nut. He was trying to do us all some good believe it or not.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by 9Cib27

Why would someone diamond encrust an AA necklace? Or a sobriety necklace for that matter... You would really need for something to be important to

You dont think his sobriety is important to him?

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by WanderingThe3rd

Eminem's necklace was an Alcoholic's Anonymous necklace. Why would he wear it to be the Grammy's? Who knows... he's Eminem, lol. Why would Lady Gaga show up in an egg? Muse is anti-illuminati and made the eye symbol while they were saying "they will not control us."

I personally think that we read too much into this stuff. I'm guilty myself sometimes, so I'm not knocking you for it. And yes, the Grammy awards sort of look like an incomplete pyramid. Don't know if it means anything or not, but I think it's all a big joke anyway. I'm sure a lot of these celebrities do what they do just to start a big conspiracy. There's no such thing as bad publicity, ya know. There could be more to it than that, but I somehow doubt it. I've been wrong before, but I don't worry my head about it.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by WanderingThe3rd

yeah in all fairness this is a AA, NA symbol,

www.aacentralva.org...

www.my12stepstore.com...

why would Eminem have a diamond AA necklack, um because he can afford it.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by 9Cib27

You, obviously, are clueless when it comes to alcoholism and addiction!! For someone, who has drank to the limit & taken different drugs during the same time period, for 25-30 years to aquire - and maintain - sobriety?? It is nothing less than a miracle spiritually and an incredible feat to acomplish.

That IS an AA emblem and, if I had the millions he does, I might get it covered with diamonds, too!! lol

If you need more clarification just let me know. After 30 years of living the drinking/drugging lifestyle, I was able to achieve 20 years of continuous sobriety.........

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Champagne
[
You, obviously, are clueless when it comes to alcoholism and addiction!! For someone, who has drank to the limit & taken different drugs during the same time period, for 25-30 years to aquire - and maintain - sobriety?? It is nothing less than a miracle spiritually and an incredible feat to acomplish.

That IS an AA emblem and, if I had the millions he does, I might get it covered with diamonds, too!! lol

If you need more clarification just let me know. After 30 years of living the drinking/drugging lifestyle, I was able to achieve 20 years of continuous sobriety.........

Congrats, 7 months for me, after 22 years of drinking and drugging.
Nothing to see here except someone happy with his soberness.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Yeah, what a coincidence, not the illuminati, AA necklace, hence the album, "recovery".

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Allegedly, AA was created by the Illuminati. Here's a link to check out with some info regarding Eminem, AA, and the Illuminati connection:

www.xxlmag.com... nonymous-and-the-illuminati/

A small snippet of the article reads:

One of the symbols used by Crowley to identify his fraternal order is the Masonic triangle within a circle with the acronyms A.A. inscribed below it. This symbol is now known globally as the symbol of Alcoholics Anonymous.Crowley published a book in 1922 entitled Diary of a Drug Fiend. In this book Crowley presents a satanic program of recovery from drug addiction. Throughout Diary of a Drug fiend, its publication predating Alcoholics Anonymous by 17 years, there are many themes and phrases, both similar and identical that are also common in “The Big Book” of Alcoholics Anonymous. These themes include “abandoning free will”, “abandoning ones self”, “it’s beyond human power”, “god is beyond conception”, “Do what thou wilt”, “Do with me as thou wilt” etc. The identical ideology of these doctrines is this: free will is useless therefore hand your will over to someone or something else.

I've been to AA/NA myself, so I'm not knocking the sobriety, I'm just relaying what I've read in terms of all the Illuminati and Mason symbology. I also hate when the word, "satanic" is used, but that might be a personal issue for me as I feel it comes from a hard-core religious view that doesn't understand esoteric content. It might be satanic, I don't know.
I'm more confused then ever regarding the Truth to be honest!

new topics

top topics

join