It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Radical Muslim Cleric planning protest at WH

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Radical Muslim Cleric planning protest at WH

www.foxnews.com

A Muslim cleric who called Americans “the biggest criminals” during a recent interview has announced he will hold a protest outside the White House, according to the Daily Mail.

Anjem Choudary, who once said “the flag of Islam will fly over the White House,” says he will lead a demonstration rallying Muslims to establish Sharia law across the United States.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I have been here on ATS for a while now and I dont post very often, but this story and the more I see of them are just starting to get to me.

We have muslims that live here and do want our way of life and do follow our laws here and I have no issue with that. The issue that I do have is with the Radical group that feels they can come here and dont have to listen to anyone and expect us to cater to them, that is the issue I have and I have had my run-ins with some of these so called radical muslims that have these views. I have been in many arguments with them and the response that I usually get is all the same. "We Americans will either accept thier way of life or perish if we dont"

We have a president in office that could care less that they are expressing themselves this way and nothing is being done about it. What would the outcome be if we went to thier country and tried to do it our way, I guarantee that it would not be pretty.

I can't wait till 2012 and we get someone in office that might finally get us on the right track (even though I know TPTB are all puppets anyways, one can dream right?)

I would love to hear others views on this and have a good discussion and here both sides of the arguments

www.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Krypton

All I can say to him is good luck with that sharia stuff when he hits the NRA stronghold of the south.Or the first large concentration of female counter-protestors!

edit on 20-2-2011 by mydarkpassenger because: add

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Every redneck within a 1000 miles would show up with their pork b-b-q, 6 pack and hunting dog.
Not to mention Fox news would be there instigating the crowd.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ohioriver
Every redneck within a 1000 miles would show up with their pork b-b-q, 6 pack and hunting dog.

Now that there er funny, I don't care who you are

Second line.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ohioriver

Excellent plan - wish I could be one of them - have a star!

new topics

top topics

join