It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WATCH LIVE: 75,000+ protesters converge on Madison, Wisconsin

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Hello ATS,

I thought you would appreciate a live link/feed from the protests in Wisconsin.

Live Feed Link

Here is the Direct link to the link above.

Direct link

edit on 2/20/2011 by ugie1028 because: added the direct link

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Wow. Thanks for putting up this link. I couldn't help but think of seeing them protesting and NOT getting shot with rubber bullets and live ammunitions. Seeing them NOT getting killed. Hear the music and the laughter.

Gotta love the USA.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

And they protesting agaisnt what for?
sorry if i am asking that.
edit on 20-2-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

its cool dude. here a recent ATS thread that breaks it down on what is happening in Wisconsin.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 2/20/2011 by ugie1028 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
It's the same bull s tactic that's always been used. When a state needs more money, they hit state employee's, teachers, and the poor. It is the most unimaginative, tired tired tired, way of boosting revenues to place in other arenas. You would think somebody somewhere could come up with a more creative way to save money. Same song and dance. People have had enough. It's the middle class, or what's left of them, stepping up. We should support them.

And the administration doesn't like it. Good. Obviously the people don't like what they are doing either.
Tit for Tat.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Isn’t it wonderful that the liberal left communist demoncrats are turning this great nation into a third world country? Pretty soon we’ll all be wiping with our right hand and eating with our left.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by D1Useek

Enjoy your ten cent an hour wage and 13 hour days, slave!

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

THIS is why I refuse to support Teacher Unions.

NO teacher should have the right to suspend school so that they can demand more money. That is a tax funded program for CHILDREN .. if they want to protest and demand more money and benefits DO IT IN THE SUMMER TIME!

You know. When you're not working.

But still getting paid....

I hope they loose all their collective bargaining rights.. they've clearly showed us all they don't deserve it.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I have to say, I'm all for protesting, but I have to say that I feel that the reasoning behind their protesting is completely, 100% backwards from what it should be. While they should have every right to bargain with their jobs and wages, I think that there are much more important issues with government than this.

These people don't seem to care about the government grasp on their lives, they just care that finally, once in a blue moon, the government decides to do something against the unions rather than for them. Boo hoo I say.

But what the hell am I complaining about? That fact that to me this seems like someone so stupid, minute, and unrelated to actually freedom in this country, that I honestly don't care about it. I wish them well but if THIS is the starting point, after all the # that has been spoon fed to the American people, then they are sadder than I thought!

top topics

join