It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions for Freemasons

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I gotta get some things "squared up" because i have no "compass" or direction if you will, lol. I'll try to ask questions that I think you guys will answer upon. Like I wont ask if you guys go around with implant guns shootin various molecules in people......but do you? Ok so here are my questions:

Do you guys really have to give blood oaths? Who knows maybe this is some kind of "joke" for non-masons?

What if you're at a party and someone injects you with truth serum and you reveal secrets?

If Freemasonry is a unified group how come they have Prince Hall lodges? I understand there are lodges all over the world but i dont really see unification if theres different sects. Why would unification be so segregated?

Are some mason sects at war with eachother?

Well, thats all I have for now and I am quite under the impression that the left hand doesnt know what the right hand is doing, meaning not all masons are on the same page. I dont have beef with the masons in general but I don't think I'd join if I had to give a blood oath, F that!

But I honestly wanna say that I think freemasons I've worked with in the past have opened my eyes, maybe not at the time but over time. I am also aware why secrets would infact be kept secret. Some arent ready to know things. But theres only 1 way to know if someone is ready to accept the truth: give it to them and not be secretive. If they dont accept it, then no harm no foul, right? It can go either way I guess. I understand that theres really no privacy in the world but maybe for a good reason.

Who knows maybe the freemasons are really trying to achieve something so great for all of us, or maybe just for them? I dont know. But I want to be able to accept the truth when presented, I dont wanna be a fool.

Anyone care to help out a non-mason brother?

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by EddieBee

OFcourse they are going to achieve something good for humanity

they talk of love and bring out guns.

they talk about unity but you can't question.

they are going to play some kind of messenger in the world except that god messengers did not

impose any thing.

you americans are out of their play ground and you think they are some thing very odd.

but they are not very odd. hey are not ufo or something. they are human beings

imposing love by war and guns. this is odd.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by EddieBee

"Blood Oaths" are exaggerated, but there is a shed of truth to them. We obviously do not murder members that violate their obligations, but there was a time in history where they were taken seriously, and that seriousness is still conveyed. So the short answer is....yes.

There are many factions among Mason, just like with any family or organization. There are "clandestine" halls, and we don't even agree about which ones are clandestine. In Florida the Prince Hall is clandestine, but in most other states it is a "regular" lodge. Even among "Free and Accepted Masons" there is a huge difference from lodge to lodge. We often disagree, or just don't get along with one another, but the beauty is that we are able to put that aside and still be civil through our by-laws and teachings. It reminds me of a big family, we often have "sibling rivalry" but we still stick together as a family.

We don't inject people with anything, and we don't force anybody to do anything, and in fact, we don't even recruit new members, someone is supposed to approach us if they are interested, not vice versa.

Hope that helps, LOL!!!

new topics

join