It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Awoken by blue eyes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
One morning all of a sudden i was awoken by some very blue eyes. It was like someones face was on mine, and i was looking right into his eyes. I woke up kinda freaked. Has anyone ever experienced anything like this? Maybe some astral dude saying "hai bro"? The eyes were blue bright and dam beutiful. It was so random. No dream or nightmare. Just a snapshot of the eyes was enough to wake me up. Ive had unique experiences which i can figure out, like my regression and multiverse me "viewing". But this one has got me in a oO emote. Good times.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by rabzdguy

I have had a similar thing happen but it was just one eye in the middle of my vision that opened up. I took it to be some sort of representation of my "third eye" opening as at the time I was experiencing lots of paranormal things.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I know what you speak of because I have personally come upon this phenomena quite a few times during meditation. From what I have gathered, it must be linked with your third eye when in deep relaxation; hence, awaking from sleep state. Although, I have only seen one eye and for prolonged periods of time. I can see it look around and directly at me as it blinks numerous times. But, what I have recently come upon to discover that along with this blue eye, there has been a shape that has been forming around it and as unusual as it may seem, this shape is in the form of a triangle. I've done a little research to find what this means and the only conclusion that I have come to is that this is the "All Seeing Eye". The same all seeing eye that you can find on the back of the dollar bill on top of the pyramid. Maybe it's true what they say. Maybe the all seeing eye really sees all. Just my interpretation but does make sense from everything that I have come across. Maybe 'they' really are in our minds controlling what we think and feel and even determining our perception of reality.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
What ive seen with my 3rd eye compared to the blue eyes were much diffrent. The blue eyes were very distinctive and very bright, like a photo right in my face. My 3rd eye is more a viewing circle and kinda above my eyes when i look. Both were diffrent.
edit on 20-2-2011 by rabzdguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by rabzdguy

Same exact thing happened to me well sort of exact...After a good nights sleep one morning I got up and went to the bathroom at about 7am. Turned on the light, looked in the mirror and had the most unexplainable thing happen to me. My eyes in full were a glassy aqua blue but it was like my reflection in the mirror was another person that was starring back at me but it was not me. Just to be clear. I'm looking in the mirror and I do see my own reflection but my eyes were 100% glassy aqua blue and while I'm looking at myself in the mirror it was almost as if I became a narrator gazing from a distance looking at me look at myself in the mirror. Sorry but that's the best way that I can currently explain what happened to me....I was completely drug free and alcohol free and was also 100% fully awake and could pass a polygraph test and I do know what I saw....

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by rabzdguy
One morning all of a sudden i was awoken by some very blue eyes. It was like someones face was on mine, and i was looking right into his eyes. I woke up kinda freaked. Has anyone ever experienced anything like this? Maybe some astral dude saying "hai bro"? The eyes were blue bright and dam beutiful. It was so random. No dream or nightmare. Just a snapshot of the eyes was enough to wake me up. Ive had unique experiences which i can figure out, like my regression and multiverse me "viewing". But this one has got me in a oO emote. Good times.

ive had a indentical experience to this one, the face of a blue eyed man literally on my face.
They do it remotely trough portals.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Okay after reading this thread....I feel safe asking this here...I have a big old steel bathtub, when I am bathing and close my eyes I see the "tunnel of light"...This last time I seen a shadow of a figure in the far distance in the tunnel...This is the only place I experience this.Do you think it has anything to do with the steel?Has anyone else had this happen to them?

new topics

top topics

join