It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

skeletons in your closet?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   
We all seem to have skeletons in our closet, whether small or large. Some people have to live with them for the rest of their life and some have to find support from people in other places like this, to deal with theirs. What are some issues, tough times, skeletons you have and need help with? What is something you need encouragement with? What is something you have never been able to come clean about for fear of being mocked. I look at alot of the people on here like a big family. How can we help each other pull through some of our negative times? How can we help you?

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Are you kidding me? No offence, but if its a big secret why would anyone in their right mind reveal it on a public forum like ths?

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

No, Im not kidding you. It doesn't HAVE to be some big secret. Some people are struggling everyday with certain issues big and small.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   
So we come here to talk about Above Top Secret Topics and YOU want us to talk about our skeleton. I am sensing another disturbance in the force hehehehe

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by iLoGiCViZiOnS

Actually this is in the general chat, which is located in below top secret.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   
If you know you can't contribute anything then why troll?

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by LoverBoy

You really wouldn't want to know....

However, with regards to current issues, I'm make no secret of the fact that I like the booze a little too much.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by LoverBoy

Sounds to me like you have started this thread because something is bothering you and you want other people to support you, either that or you are just being nosey

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I witnessed a strange, brilliant "wall" of light in the doorway to my room one Christmas Eve. It fllled me with wonder and awe instead of fear and terror.

I am not trolling.

I could have been just a dumb little disturbed kid having a dream. Or an hallucination. I dunno.

I will never forget it though. Ever. It flashed on/offon/off/on /off....maybe it was an entity checking me out.

It sounds dumb because even though I saw it plainly it didn't hurt my eyes and at the time I passed it off as Rudolphs flashing red nose. Even though the light was "white".

I was kinda disturbed as a kid.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I get along with my skeletons. I even taught them how to dance.
All kidding aside, my neighbors were cooking (I don't know what but it smelled like sewage) and it kept stinking up my apartment. I lived above them. The smell was so strong that it made me gag. I actually felt ill. Well, I got mad. One hot day when they had their windows open, I dropped a stink bomb out of my window so that it landed right under their open window. I figured since they like stuff that smells like sewage, I could help them out a bit.

top topics

join