It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Old Soul Song (For The New World Order)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
I have no doubt that there are individuals and groups who would rule the world and every last living creature on her if they could. They could be human beings or Martians from Jupiter... it makes little difference to me. Cancer is cancer no matter how you came to have it. That said, it's completely reasonable to believe that those with wealth outmeasured only by lust for power would be up to some scheme or another in hopes of acquiring more.

So I do see a conspiracy here. A conspiracy to keep people separate and afraid of each other so we can be tricked, conned, or otherwise exploited. It's the only conspiracy I truly believe in (in the negative, criminal sense of the word). Anything else, from the 9/11 attacks to the viral fear of winding up in a FEMA concentration camp is just another variation of the same ruse (with the goals of condoned warfare for profit and making people afraid of their own institutions, respectively).

"TPTB want to make an evil one-world government." Predictably, the knee-jerk reaction to that belief would be to take refuge in the social systems that have kept people separated and stratified. And it has worked like a charm for a very long time.

As an individual I am self-aware. As a species we are not. We are a scrambled Rubik's Cube, collectively schizophrenic, with temporary two-dimensional identities. Even a solved 3x3 area might seem impressive for a beginner, but solving one side is only a solution when we ignore every other point of view (Homosapiensmuch?) To continue on would require more shuffling, a step backwards when a 2D solution is the best you could hope for.

But what happens at the end? When the final twist is made, a completely "new world order" emerges from chaos, and it is more perfect and stable than a 2D solution could ever be.

Edit: I just noticed that in the animation I found, the cube explodes upon being solved. That's pretty much the exact opposite of what I'm trying to convey here.

Think of these one-sided 2D solutions as a metaphor for the empires of the past. A national identity, even as one as powerful and influential as the United States is only the equivalent of a single solved face. When our "Cube" is finished, we shall be perfect, free from fear, and unexploitable. But in the meantime, "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice.... won't get fooled again."
edit on 20-2-2011 by johnsequitur1221 because: Exploding Rubik's Cube

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by johnsequitur1221

Excellent idea.

What we need is a New World Order for us, for people to continue the evolution process which has been hindered by the shadow government, by the greedy bankers who creates our law and everything else.

A New World Order where everyone would understand each other and where everyone is capable of literally becoming God.

A BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF THE NEW WORLD ORDER by Armageddon Conspiracy

The New World Order - the Race of Life

Political systems are much easier to understand if they are reduced to their most fundamental elements. These are best illustrated in the context of what they imply for our chances in the race of life in which we are all engaged, like it or not.

Communism:
In this approach, no one cares who wins the race because everyone is treated identically (in theory). The losers get the same rewards as the winners, hence there's no incentive for any of the best runners to put in any effort. Everyone shuffles along, dragging their feet and yawning. There's no glory, no hard work, no talent, no innovation, no progress. If you allow the lazy, the inept and the unimaginative to have the same rewards as the energetic, clever, meritorious and creative then you have guaranteed a lazy, inept, unprogressive society - and that's exactly what the Soviet Union delivered. And that's why it collapsed.

Capitalism:
This race is all about how much capital you have, and that is overwhelmingly determined by how much capital your parents have given you. In the capitalist race of life, the privileged elite with capital and connections are allowed to start the race with an enormous and uncatchable head start over everyone else. Their success is certain. No one outside the elite has any realistic chance in life. The underclass actually begin behind the starting line and are sure to finish last. Democracy - a system that ought to be about ensuring that everyone starts from the same position - has been commandeered by capitalism and is nothing but the curtain the elite draw over themselves to hide what they're really doing. Democracy, when tied to capitalism, is not the power of the people but government of the people by the elite for the elite. Privilege, elitism, inequality, capitalism and democracy all go together. In the race of life governed by these rules, your race is over before you are even born. Your chances are dictated by how someone else fared - your parents - in the race before yours. Who in their right mind would take part in a race determined by someone else's efforts rather than their own, a race decided before they even set foot on the track?

Gangsterism:
This is the race run by gangsters and gangster regimes (such as many of those in Africa) that are explicitly based on bribery, corruption, criminality and violence. The crooks and the mobsters are sure to win. They'll intimidate, injure and kill the other runners if necessary.

Religion:
Your success in the race is dictated by how well brainwashed you are, how much you go along with the commandments, rules and regulations of the dominant religion. Heretics have no chance in this race. No one is free to run their own race. The race's rulebook is a Bible, a Torah or a Koran, and the stewards of the race are bearded fanatics who'll burn anyone who strays off the "right" track. If you are born under the dark star of Islam, for example, your whole life will run along train tracks of relentless prayer, memorizing the Koran, obeying every rule in the Koran, eating halal food, avoiding everything haram (forbidden), obeying the community elders. There is no possibility of being an individual capable of expressing yourself in your own way.

Anarchism:
No race, no rules, no reason. A catastrophic free-for-all that, understandably, has never been tried anywhere on earth in any significant way.

Meritocracy:
Everyone starts from the same position. Equal opportunity is a defining pillar of meritocracy - no one can be allowed a privileged or underprivileged starting position. The winners of the race will be strictly the most meritorious: the faster runners, hardest workers, the most imaginative, most creative, and most talented.

The only race that any rational person would participate in is one where he has the same chance as everyone else. Why would you take part in a race you can't possibly win because it's rigged against you? If you continue to play along once you realise the race is fixed then you're a coward and a slave and you deserve to be treated like #.

The only acceptable winners in the race of life, the only winners no one can complain about, are those who are undeniably the best, the hardest working and most gifted. Everyone can complain about a winner who was picked before the race even began. The Queen of the UK is the head of state for no other reason than the identity of her father, the monarch who preceded her. Not a single thing about her is relevant other than that. She is the supreme symbol of the anti-meritocratic world where your life is decided by factors that have nothing at all to do with your own efforts.

The people of the UK are a slave people, mindlessly taking part in a race where the whole thing was decided hundreds of years ago. The UK is one of the most nauseating examples of a regime of absolute privilege where elite dynastic families have maintained an iron grip over the nation.

Everyone in the world who celebrates the forthcoming wedding of the "Prince of Wales" will thereby be showing their contempt for meritocracy and equal opportunities. All pro-monarchists are enemies of the People.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   

From your post it seems that you are pro NWO. I wonder how peaceful our society would be if Hitler had succeeded with his one world govt philosophy. Bet he woulda left us alone to pursue the betterment of the human spirit whadya think?

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by notofdahsheeple

In the "New World Order" I envision, there would be no room for Hitlers, Stalins, or any forcing of will by anyone upon anyone else. It's a natural process (or supernatural depending on your viewpoint), not one that can be imposed (or prevented) by a dictator.

So yes, I am in favor of a new world order. I just don't think I mean it the same way as most people. Speaking of which, I'd take another look at the King Solomon quote in your signature.

edit on 20-2-2011 by johnsequitur1221 because: grammar

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   

edit on 20-2-2011 by johnsequitur1221 because: accidental redundant post, mods please remove

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

I agree 100% that an altruistic NWO where people could move towards a state of global enlightenment is a beautiful vision! However, my point is that there are so many competing factions,religions, and governments on planet Earth that a peaceful post-nwo is not possible. H.G. Wells' Time Machine described a similar utopia (like the on you speak to) and even there malicious entities existed trying to force their will upon others. So in summation, as we approach a one world govt in the near future, I believe, the only way this will be accomplished will be through outright violence through the use of military action OR a colossal Dupe brought forth by the more powerful governmental systems. Both with the same goal of dominating the masses.

As to my signature, I believe, King Solomon meant: try to connect the dots of events happening in our times and try to conceptualize their outcomes so that we may ready ourselves and not be caught off guard.
The Truth is dangerous, especially before it time.
edit on 20-2-2011 by notofdahsheeple because: spelling fixes

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by clay2 baraka

I knew someone would catch the Bright Eyes reference sooner or later.
Perhaps I should have posted this thread under Philosophy & Metaphysics?

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by notofdahsheeple

The Truth is dangerous, especially before it time.

I agree wholeheartedly.

And at the risk of sounding off-topic, maybe the natural disasters of late are nature's way of trying to wake us up and see that our similarities are more important. When there's a disaster people tend to drop what they're doing and help each other. 'Course, there's lots of chaos, looting, death and destruction too.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   

I agree with you but the most important question is are we ready for that quantam leap. Call it 3d, 4d, doesn't metter. That's the main question. If we are not and things are speeding up (we are aproching a treshold?), what would than happen? Complete schizofrenia? I don't know. But things don't look too promising right now...

new topics

top topics

join