It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bees gone.....!!! What Next....!!!!!!!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
In my locality bees are already gone. There used to be big big hives but now its gone.... what next..!!!!!!!!!!

As per great genius Einstin,,,,, human have only 4 years after the vanishing of bees from Earth..... so shuold i wait for next 4 years or is there any replacement of bees... so that we can live for more than 4 years.....

let me know the facts friends... its typical for me to get in....

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Nature will find a way to bring back the bees I'm sure it's not mankind's destiny to be extinct yet
edit on 20-2-2011 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Bijen

i live in new zealand and we have no shortage of bees here. have you ever thought that maybe in the countries that bees are disappearing in, it might be a controlled culling of the human population done slowly but surely, and in plain view?

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by starwarsisreal

how can you say that nature will .... its we who are doing all this.....

I am sorry to say ... but we human do things and feel sorry for that also... we are behind the vanishing of bees and now expecting the nature to give a solutions......

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Bijen

Peak Oil will cause the collapse of industrial civilization. After the fall of the industrial civilization then bees will come back and nature will repair itself. No more Monsanto,Oil Corporations, etc

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Bijen

Yes there is a replacement for the bees, Monsanto, they are our new savior.

Probably so but if momma nature is as smart as i believe she is, she'll wait until after this planetary virus that we call humans passes. Then we can assure the safety of the bees.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Bijen

from what i understand, the bee virus/disease has not entered some countries such as Australia and New Zealand.
If or when it does and bee's are totally wiped out, then we may be in trouble.

I think we would find enough substitues to survive, but im no Einstein.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by MwAk3n

I live in india southrn part.... and here bees are dying everyday like anything..... and now its gone in my locality... i tried to find the reason... but could not.... someone said that its because of temprature change and other says desieses.........

I have seen bees dying not in the noon time or morning time but in the evening time... they just die... not because they are not able to find there hive.... they die beside their hive,,,, they fall from the hive... one day its was around 200 to 250 bees were lying dead just below their hive.... means they were diying because of some disease or some thing else....

well i can't say that it is infection.... otherwise all the bees had gone in 4- 5 days period.... it happens to some bees and other are good.... so... means they go to some infected areas or farm and get infected and die after returning to their hive....... it seems something like this.......

what you say friends....

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by g146541

Really Monsanto? But What will the CEO and high level executives eat if all the natural foods gone? Their own posioned food? Last time I check they got all the goodies while the we the people are giving nothing but crap

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   

hey there are substitute for foods ... but not for bees... they are balancing the nature ecosystem... they the source to make the flowers industry and the honey industry..

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Do you really believe in what Einstin said..... ?????????/

now bees are vanishing at near about 8 %.... but it will increase to 10 % in next 5 years.... in India its looking that we are going to be the first in the world to be without bees....

big concern for the economy and population too...

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
It would be 4 years after all the bees on Earth disappeared. And there are plenty of bees left. BTW, I'm pretty sure scientists have confirmed the cause of the bee deaths a while ago, so we may be able to fix it. From memory it was because of an insecticide that they KNEW was killing the bees (in very hard to detect ways), but continued to use it because of the profit.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
There will be a replacement for oil as well.
Everyone knows how many different technologies and alternative fuels exist but simply aren't allowed to flourish because oil at the moment is much more profitable. Once we hit peak oil, then prices rise, and naturally alternatives to oil appear.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Bijen

Troublesome,,,,maybe we can prove Einstein wrong. I am starting a hive this spring. Using the TopBar
hive method.

Link www.backyardhive.com...

I plan on taking pix,notes, and creating a thread about it. Someone may beat me to it, but I will still
create a thread about it.

Also something for ATS to research : Is there any correlation between Cell Towers in developed countries
and the loss of bee population? Are countries/locals without Cell Towers having issues with Honeybee
collapse as well?
S&F

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Wildmanimal

nice step dude...... i will follw.. experts had already reseacched on this topic and they know most of the answers but its the money that is stoping them for disclosing all the facts... pressure from the industries too.... substitute is not yet fully confirmed....... well the telecom industry too is giving a hard time for the bees but they cant do anything....

btw... dude kepp it up....

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
While Humanity fails to show compassion, empathy for non-human life is he/she really worthy of life????
If laws where passed that you could not buy meat and had to kill your own how many would become vegetarian lol
Sadly the proof is overwhelming ... HUMANS are not neccesary ..... Bees are

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
There are so many Social responsibility laws to the manufacturing companies implimented by the government...

There is CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILIY (CSR) ... but did the bees didn't come under this CSR.... all the companies must take the initiative for saving the bees... govt. should impose a research committee which will be funded by all those telecom companies and the pesticide companies too...

there has to be a better and safer way for transmitting the signal to the mobiles....

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Bees gone..... what next...!!!!!!!!!

the next is... Butterfly....

and then small birds....

and then dependent and then HUMANS.....

it sounds scratchy but it will go like this.... or may be in different way.... but it will.....

everything is signalling towards the end of something .... means is this the way life ends... and is this called..... LIFE CYCLE......

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Bijen

Well a Scientist Named Tesla has the tech to create a safe way of sending mobile signals but that got suppressed

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   

but there can be so many ways to it.... Transfering the signals from one moblie to other can be done through some other techinque too.....

and that should be safer and better....

btw... I hope that Tesla will get success in his research..... it is the need of the earth and we human beings too.....

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join