It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6-18-2010 Dream Fragment

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I can not really remember much of my dream last night due to being awakened.

It had something to do with my family and I going to some house, that I think had two floors.

There was a woman and several young women that were probably in high school and maybe one college student, at the house, and the woman seemed to be the leader.

I think that the house was either was a bed & breakfast or it was going to be sold to my family or they were sharing the house with my family, I am not sure which.

At some point there was a gold framed painting of The Young Shepherdess there and something odd happened; either the painting talked and/or the women in the painting temporarily became a character in the dream world to talk to me and/or the painting was being moved into the house and/or it was being moved around the house and/or it was just hanging on the wall.

I am not sure what happened exactly but I know something odd or interesting happened, but I can not remember.

I know the woman of the house and the young women were nice and maybe we talked about the painting or something, but I just can not remember.

I know the woman of the house gave us a tour and explained some rules, and we all talked, but I can not remember much else.

The end,
-John Jr

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDreamerCalledJohn

Sounds like either your imagination or your subconsious is trying to tell you something, doesn't sound bizarre enough though.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDreamerCalledJohn

Yes this reminds me of a dream I had last night. There was a sock on my bed...and it was a white sock I think but I cant really remember, and then there was a man but I cant really remember much about this man other than he was a man. And stuff.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by ATC_GOD

Hey! Are you making fun of me?

edit on 20-2-2011 by TheDreamerCalledJohn because: Typo

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnCreed777

Who knows?

That is one of my dreams from last year, so I do not even remember what was on my mind before going to sleep that night.

new topics

top topics

join