It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

victim ---- aliens caused death?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
i came across this persons profile stating..."Do you know what usually happens to people inside the alien ships...?" btw its on FB

he sent me this link theater www.facebook.com... which shows a dead human that to me seems burned...

i also wanan know if theyre ever been acounts of aliens killing humans or probing them?

www.ufoabduction.com...

this is also a good link he sent me

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Well known pic.
Bears same hallmarks of animal mutilations.
I think it happened in central or south America. No other info right now.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Yes, human mutilations(very much the same as cattle mutilations have been recorded.
A USAF sargeant was abducted from the white sands missile range while he and another an officer, were searching the desert forrocket debris.
They separated a moment to cover more ground, and on hearing the sargeants cries the officer ran back in time to observe the ship fly off.
The sargeant was no where to be seen.
the frantic officer searched the desert for aa while, then returned to base having calmed down enough to realise the soldier was gone.
of course the military being staffed with pricks, he was arrested, and charged with the sargeants murder.
Some days later while engaged in a ground search of the area for the body,air police found his mutilated crpse in the open ground in an area they had seaarched several times.
The signs being that the body was dropped from some height.
The face of the sargeant was disfigured in the same manner as the cattle precisely.
Missing juman pats matching cow parts piece for piece.
One eye, a cheek and jaw, an ear and varios internal organs taken out by coring the rectum.
There was no blood to be found .
The officer, whose story was now taken at face value, was released and charges dropped.
Brazil also had a body found near one of its resevoirs where the same thing had occured exactly, down to the missibg parts.
The only difference being that it was rumoured that the brazillian police had actually found twelve bodies beside the mans.
The Hudson Valley sightings of NY also had rumours of human mutilations associated with it.
hope that helps......it scares the crap out of me.......................

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
Yes, human mutilations(very much the same as cattle mutilations have been recorded.
A USAF sargeant was abducted from the white sands missile range while he and another an officer, were searching the desert forrocket debris.
They separated a moment to cover more ground, and on hearing the sargeants cries the officer ran back in time to observe the ship fly off.
The sargeant was no where to be seen.
the frantic officer searched the desert for aa while, then returned to base having calmed down enough to realise the soldier was gone.
of course the military being staffed with pricks, he was arrested, and charged with the sargeants murder.
Some days later while engaged in a ground search of the area for the body,air police found his mutilated crpse in the open ground in an area they had seaarched several times.
The signs being that the body was dropped from some height.
The face of the sargeant was disfigured in the same manner as the cattle precisely.
Missing juman pats matching cow parts piece for piece.
One eye, a cheek and jaw, an ear and varios internal organs taken out by coring the rectum.
There was no blood to be found .
The officer, whose story was now taken at face value, was released and charges dropped.
Brazil also had a body found near one of its resevoirs where the same thing had occured exactly, down to the missibg parts.
The only difference being that it was rumoured that the brazillian police had actually found twelve bodies beside the mans.
The Hudson Valley sightings of NY also had rumours of human mutilations associated with it.
hope that helps......it scares the crap out of me.......................

Wheres your source?

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

"The Hudson Valley sightings of NY"

can you inform me more on the ny hudson one? i live in that area (westchester/hudson valley)

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by burntoast

If we assume that the purpose of ET presence on our planet is study / research then it definitely includes medical experiments - dissection - autopsy. Thus it not only possible but must have been recorded numerous times.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I belong to the small minority group of people who do not use facebook. Can you provide a pic or a link so that people who do not have a facebook account, can also view it?

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Why not try a little own research?
try typing human mutilations ufo or soething in yer search bar like i did all those months ago when looking for info...
I tell you waht i read off the net....itsd out there.....
As for the hudson valley affair, it was Allen hyneck who quashed mention of the human mutilations associated with the HV triangles.
He was afraid people would panic for sure.
That is all i know and it was a statement by a fellow reseacher who worked with him.
That search bar, really works well you guys....

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
www.think-aboutit.com...i did some reseearch and found this

top topics

join