It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

20 Lies in Bush's speech

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2003 @ 12:32 AM
link   
i don't care if we are at war or not. the soldiers have made their decision to fight, they know their fate, that doesn't make it the right one. the president knows he is sending people to their deaths, and he will have to live with that, knowing if he wasn't hellbent on finishing daddies work, then he'd be a better person. war is going to happen, so there is no reason to get all excited about it.

posted on Mar, 23 2003 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Hello everyone, this post definately caught my eye.

First off I want to point out to everyone, that georgporg simply copy//pasted someone else's "opinions".

Nothing "good" about his posting, so don't make a cult for him.

Next, these ARE opinions, there is no sources to what makes them facts, in my opinion, we have tried a peaceful resolution of Iraq for over a decade, in my opinion, Iraq has sufficiently broken the UN sanctions.

Now, I do have something else to add, because someone said something about "No government should send its soldiers off to die" or such, they were saying they disagree with that.

That reminds me of the Father whose son died and on TV he held up a picture of his son and said, "Look who you killed, President Bush." he later appologized however.

But here's what I have have to respond from that, from good ol' Shakespeare.

"the king is not
bound to answer the particular endings of his
soldiers, the father of his son, nor the master of
his servant; for they purpose not their death, when
they purpose their services.
" -- Shakespeare

[Edited on 23-3-2003 by 5POF]

posted on Mar, 23 2003 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Many people through out history have stood up to these kinds of leaders; and won through. It angers me when I hear people say there is nothing I can do. It is the biggest fallacy ever. If you think there is nothing you can do then why are you still breathing? Go dig your grave, lie in it, and wait for your end. For you might as well be dead.

I would like names please. If you are going to say something like this, you had better mention your sources! And I am very much alive, thank you!!

posted on Mar, 23 2003 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Is there something in the US like a law against a president "unnecessarily exposing americans to harm" ? Is there a law against a President lying to the public ? If yes, there could be an awful lot of suites rolling on Mr. Bush.

posted on Mar, 23 2003 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Well I encourage all to read my response to this pile of "opinions".

Bush has done nothing wrong, nor has he lied, he like other politicians tried to stretch a certain point to make his plans go over easier.

I think he stretched the wrong point, it was weaker than the point he should have stretched, which was the need to liberate Iraqis from Saddam.

But too many people are too arrogant, to think America is capable of liberation, no we only did it in WW2, in Afghanistan, and with South Korea.

People know nothing of history, it is the Democrat's education system, because Democrat's know no educated person would vote for them, seeing how unconstitutional their plans are. And that's indeed the truth.

Why are most Republicans well off? Because intelligent people generally make more money than the idiot shoveling turds for a living.

"He who controls the present controls the past, and he who controls the past controls the future" -- George Orwell 1984.

In that book, the enemy created the only hope Winston had, the Democrats are the enemy, and they like satan fool the uneducated, as to being their only hope.

I must say though, I don't even believe there is a satan, but many Christians will understand, that Satan fools man into his trap, by pretending to be the second coming of Christ, or an Angel of light or such. If you think the Republicans are bad, you need to go back to school, and become educated.

posted on Mar, 23 2003 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Roscar I don't think you desever to be allowed to post in this forum, for being such a fool.

Perhaps you should reread my former quote, actually I'll post it in its entireity again, so that you may see your error.

Originally posted by Rascar Capac
Is there something in the US like a law against a president "unnecessarily exposing americans to harm" ? Is there a law against a President lying to the public ? If yes, there could be an awful lot of suites rolling on Mr. Bush.

"So, if a son that is by his father sent about
merchandise do sinfully miscarry upon the sea, the
imputation of his wickedness by your rule, should be
imposed upon his father that sent him: or if a
servant, under his master's command transporting a
sum of money, be assailed by robbers and die in
many irreconciled iniquities, you may call the
business of the master the author of the servant's
damnation: but this is not so: the king is not
bound to answer the particular endings of his
soldiers, the father of his son, nor the master of
his servant; for they purpose not their death, when
they purpose their services.
" -- Shakespeare

Please place special emphasis on the bold, and be educated.

posted on Mar, 23 2003 @ 02:07 AM
link   
SPOF,

What a sorrily uninspired theory

we're regularly finding out on this board that pro-war activists are among the most uneducated.

posted on Mar, 23 2003 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Interesting, maybe because your drivell drowns out their intelligence.

Or perhaps it is placed solely in the fact that idiots are on both sides.

But only idiots are on the pro-peace side, if they believe in peace because Saddam has done nothing to warrant war.

There's nothing wrong with idealism, though it rarely applies, but when you believe there should be no war because it isn't warranted (In this case it is), than you are the fool, being that it is warranted.

My point to you is this.

The president has purposed the soldier's services, he in no way has purposed the soldier's deaths.

Need I also say, it is speeches such as that, that rilled the few in number men of England, led by King Henry V, to victory against a far vast and supperior French army.

Have you ever read "The day of St. Crispian" speech?

Oh that is good.

"We few, we happy few, we band of brothers. For he who to-day that sheds his blood with me shall be my brother."

I simply think your "cause" is unfounded, we must remove Saddam, and while you can be ideal and say we can do it without war, it is not practical, and has failed for 12 years. Just as that "Idealism" has failed for Castro, even more isolated than Saddam, for 40 years.

posted on Mar, 23 2003 @ 05:34 AM
link   
It depends what liberation means to you, you mean political liberation, install friendly governments... as if they don't oppress their population. Look behind the scene my friends.. that's where the juicy details are hidden.

posted on Mar, 23 2003 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Someone should submit the lies to a majour newspaper, like in the movie Pentagon Papers. Maybe I should.

posted on Mar, 23 2003 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Feel free catalyst, these "lies" as you call them are created by twisting words to support your cause, they can all be justified.

posted on Mar, 23 2003 @ 04:06 PM
link   
What's the real reason behind the war with Iraq? Is it that Saddam and his sons are evil? Does Saddam have weapons of mass destruction? Is Bush a liar or just a good/bad actor? Are you all missing the main objective?

NWO

The war in Iraq is being done for one main reason to gain control in the middle east, just like in Afghanistan. The war in Afghanistan was planned way before 9-11.

Ask yourself this question.

Would Americans support the war in afghanistan if the 9-11 attack didn't happen?

Before the NWO can be fully put in place, they need control over the middle east and they need a one world religion. So far, they have Afghanistan and now working on Iraq. Who's next? Saudi Arabia? Iran? North Korea?

A few more questions for you.

Will countries like Russia, China, Germany and France allow this to continue?

Will any one of them countries dare attack the ALL POWERFUL USA?

Will them countries gang up and attack the USA?

posted on Mar, 23 2003 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Bellatrix, do you realize that ATS is a conspiracy site?

Are you sure that them countries wouldn't attack the US?

Keep watching

posted on Mar, 23 2003 @ 04:31 PM
link   
It's the easiest way to call everything contradicting your believes as conspiracy, only because you don't have a logical explanation for all those questions. Like I said before, it was all on our National News channel, there's a plan going on, and the fact that Belgium, Germany and France are talking about a joint European Army gives me enough evidence that other leaders are aware of the plans US and Israel has.

Bellatrix, I bet you spent more time telling peoples they are crazy and defending your personal opinion than on finding out what is really going on. I don't mind if you don't see these things, I don't mind if you believe that your government has good intentions because I know your media doesn't show you those things, but please do not act as if those not agreeing with you don't know what they are talking about. That way you just prove your level of ignorance, don't tell me that everything happening lately are just coincidence.

If you know it all so much better, why don't you write a report with evidence etc that shows us you are right and we (the ones who knows the real deal) are wrong ?
Explain it all to us, and help the bad thoughts about America out of the world.

Like I said before, 9/11 was needed for all this to happen, it's the NWO G.Bush mentioned a decade ago. His son is just continuing because they have more in mind than liberating Iraqi people, give me one good reason why Iraqi people must be liberated and not stopping the violence in Israel ?

posted on Mar, 23 2003 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Why do you think there is violence in Israel, TigriS?

posted on Mar, 23 2003 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Because of religious hatred between the two factions, Thomas.

posted on Mar, 23 2003 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Shows how much you know.

There's no religious hatred between Islam and Judaism, though there may be a few hundred extremists running around who "hate" the other religion.

Most of the problem over there is fueled by the rest of the Arabs, through incentives, and propoganda.

Damn French, your minds are ruined

posted on Mar, 23 2003 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Rascar, you added nothing to the thread. Be gone, little one.

posted on Mar, 23 2003 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by magestica But this is the world as we know it and none of us have the power to change it. Perhaps Bush is a big fat liar with the worst intentions noone can imagine...so be it!! What are you going to do about it? What am I to do about it?

What we *can* do is to group up into a coalition of the most massive size as concerned citizens & confront the government directly. Oust the crooks, use their own "secrets" as evidence for trial & restructure the government back into the form as envisioned by our Founding Fathers as described in the Constitution.

...So...Who's up for an old-fashioned necktie party? BYOR (Bring Your Own Rope). Keep in mind though that the rope *must* be reserved for those who are found guilty as resulting from a trial...Bush likes the death penalty (As history shows while he was govener of Texas)?

posted on Mar, 24 2003 @ 03:07 PM
link   
LIes No LIes
Dont care
The genocide Must Stop
UN is unable to stop it
Glad someone is willing to
Hope the next Hijacked Plane Lands In your Plants

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join