It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Awakened Soul Looking for Conversation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Well I am obviously new to ATS, what you might not realize is that I am new to forums altogether. I joined ATS because I like to talk to people about what I believe is and has been happening on this world and with the people that inhabit it.. However I do not know anyone personally that can handle having such intellectually stimulating conversations with me. Some folks have tried but usually they can't keep up with the broad spectrum of interests that I have. I am a believer in everything and a follower of truth and destiny. I believe in aliens, magic, self, spirit, and so much more! I don't know too much what to say right now. I have read some of the threads on here and I am so excited to have a chance to have some real conversation with people that have such common interests. It is my opinion that humanity is one big conspiracy and has been since the beginning. History has been contorted over the many centuries as a way of conditioning or programming us to believe and follow what the leaders of the times choose to be the most profitable. I have a very open mind and a want to learn and experience as much of life as I can so I am prepared for whatever happens next. Already in my life I have experienced more strange phenomenon than anyone else I have ever met. I believe that everything has a reason and purpose although it is not always clear what that reason or purpose may be. I see myself as a student of life. A modern day gypsy on a road that has no beginning or end. I love the Earth but I hate what humanity is doing and has done to it. I pray you all safe paths.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Interesting take. Hope to see you on here from time to time, and welcome !

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by DivineEternity

I loved reading your opening statement . Welcome to ATS , my friend

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
ok first off,if u want a deep ass convo with a person hit me up on yahoo messenger,any of you for that matter,i have lots to say about everything and am in total tune with the energy. cujo_creep@yahoo.com, your welcome to engage in a meaningful convo with me any time,im open,honest,down to earth,excepting,and understanding,to be anything less would be against my self for we are all one collective consciousness.........

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by DivineEternity

Welcome to ATS!
I look forward to reading some of your posts.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Welcome, gypsy soul

Please consider browsing through existing knowledge here - time consuming task, but well rewarding,
Feel at home,
Greetings

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Hi , and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take some time to look around and orient yourself.

~Keeper

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Welcome. Listen and learn. And by all means, feel free to express yourself ( within forum guidelines, of course! ).

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I appreciate the warm welcome! It has been a very long time since I opened my mind and thoughts up to others. I have already read a few threads and am over joyed at the content that I found. It seems everyone here has an opinion and though they do not always agree with one another they seem very accepting of each other. That is a huge relief. I can not say that I am very fluent in with how ATS is run or with it's workings but I am learning!!! I hope everyone can bare with me over the next couple of days as I figure it all out! I am fearful for now of making any posts or replies to any REAL topics but I know that will change once I get comfortable and settle in. Already I feel as if I have found an online 'home' where I might finally be accepted AND understood! Thank you so much!!
Safe paths to you all!

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Welcome. Many of the members are here to learn and absorb what they can from others and to try to help others to comprehend and understand what they do not. Read what you are interested and take time to slowly digest what you think or feel is creditable and worth checking up on.There are a lot of people who mix fiction with what is real as they have build up a world of illusions around themselves.
From what you say in your post,You know enough to be able tell what is real and what is fiction.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS I'm sure you will fit right in hope to see you in the forums soon ...

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
welcome, hope you enjoy the stay

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Welcome!

You have a person ready to discuss with you here about anything from Falun Dafa, supernormal powers, Tibet, Christianity, the meaning of human life and our true origin etc etc...

Do you want to balance your own Yin and Yang and achieve optimum health? I recommend Falun Dafa self-cultivation and the book Zhuan Falun(in my signature below), it deals with questions like how to become a truly good(and powerful) person, opening your third eye, developinb supernormal powers etc etc. All the mysteries you ponder will be revealed if you start cultivation in Falun Dafa(and it is all free of charge..).

The book Zhuan Falun was a bestseller in China before the communists banned it and started persecuting all Falun Dafa disciples in July 1999(as Nostradamus predicted)..

PM me if you want to discuss...

I wish you good luck!

/Zhen-Shan-Ren(Truthfulness Compassion Forbearance) is good, Falun Dafa is good.

new topics

top topics

join