It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am here. She compelled me to come. Does anyone actually post in beige?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
A beige color post would be disappointing, if not frustrating, me thinks.

I've come here at the advice that these forums are more constructive than others. I can see by the above guidelines that the impression isn't simple happenstance. I think I'm usually wordy and concise (I know), so I shouldn't have a problem with the guidelines.

Also, I deplore shorthand and love to respect people while arguing not only my case, but everyone elses at well. That last bit may be sarcasm. Time will tell.

A piece of me says I should review other introductions to see how others do, but another piece of me says getting advice from other newbies isn't necessarily helpful. Another piece of me says some intros may be made by veterans. Yet another piece says be done with it. If they want more, they'll force it out of you.

I hope that was at least entertaining.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by KingAceSuited

Hmm, now that I see the color of this site is grayish black, the beige thing makes much more sense.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Collect all your pieces and come on in. Welcome to ATS. Hope you enjoy the site.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Welcome aboard, enjoy your time here .

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Another piece of me says some intros may be made by veterans

Well, if that's the case, another piece should tell you most veterans posting 'seasoned' intros are recycled members...

Only from experience now...enjoy.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Welcome. And a word of advice, while creativity is appreciated here, fyi obscurity brings opposition

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Welcome, there is something for everybody here.You'll find something you like.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Welcome!

It is good place for those who seek knowledge. Lots of interesting findings has been published here during recent years - Search button is most helpful,
Greetings,

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I don't know who the she is who compelled you to come. I am a she who posts in my long jammie shirt, which is Easter-candy purple covered in big silver snowflakes. When I don't have it on I'm beige, but I don't post in the buff. I have a remote viewer who likes to check in on me, like a spy satellite, so I have to be modest, which is a really good idea without spies, even.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, I only post in beige.
edit on 19-2-2011 by downtown436 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   

I take it you fancy yourself a writer. And you may yet prove yourself to be so...simply enjoy here for now.
Welcome.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Hi , and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take some time to look around and orient yourself.

~Keeper

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS..hope to see you in the forums soon there is something for everyone here enjoy!

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   
everyone welcomes you

top topics

join