It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Announces Run for Presidency -- Indirectly. Let's Give Him a President's Day to Remember

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Granite

LOL cause the other candidates are so much better right? An honest man with different mannerisms then you expect isnt worthy of your vote then enjoy living a life under the thumb of the scumbags bought off by crafty global elites

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Changing the Head on a Coin will not make Tails come up.
It's Just like rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic, no matter how you stack the chairs, it's still going to sink.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze

Do you" really" want Ron Paul to be the next President in 2012?

If you want to do your part on this and would like to volunteer, I suggest to be proactive. You want a real "Change"? A sure way to stir things up is Social Media to spur this political change. Link is below on how to make this changes.

If You or someone make this happen, supporters will come and changes will happen.....An I for one will be right beside it.

www.wikihow.com...
edit on 21-2-2011 by awakenone because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-2-2011 by awakenone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

too funny...maybe you missed this:

Originally posted by flyingdog
reply to post by manmaidslave

Again, he'll have my full support. My broke ass that barely made the "rent" last month (in a campground, mind you) will be contributing to Ron Paul's campaigns starting today/tomorrow with the "money bomb". If he runs, I may even volunteer this time around.

I worry he's a shill because I know what will happen then - you know, people in the streets with guns, battling cops and nation guard troops...armed predator drones firing on "domestic terrorists" inside their own homes... It wouldn't be pretty

Necessary, but not pretty

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
just donated to him a few hours ago. I pray that he can get the backing he needs.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by disfugured
reply to post by rockoperawriter

They assassinate him; the people will know. That would stir the hornets nest and piss off many millions of Americans and will kick-start a real revolution in a timely fashion. Don't be defeated because the battle has just begun!

thank you. sometimes i'll look at the current economic, and political situation and ask "can we ever forgive ourselves for how inhumane we treat our human race and the creatures that dwell within the land we share?" i hope so. there is an old chinese saying "one grain of rice may tip the scale" lets hope ron paul has recieved the most sunlight.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by skeptic_al
reply to post by hawkiye

Changing the Head on a Coin will not make Tails come up.
It's Just like rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic, no matter how you stack the chairs, it's still going to sink.

Maybe, maybe not, the future is ours to create. At the least even if he loses a Ron Paul campaign would educate millions more to the fraudulent system. Especially since he is 100 times more popular today then in 2008.

The present is the result of the collective mindset of the whole. In order to create a better future the key is to change the collective mindset and that requires education on a mass scale.
edit on 22-2-2011 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I believe he is our last hope from the "Machine"...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join