It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fallujah: The Hidden Massacre

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Far archer and Simples. Yes, I may have to brush up on my History. I should have known better. Thanks for pointing that out.

Although there is no excuse for not providing correct information, I just spent the last hour or so trying to understand WP and it's allotropes more completly to base my argument off of. My brain is fried at this point.

One thing I must learn in writing my responses is patience. I admit that. Feeling the need to provide a quick response sometimes, just damages any intelligence I do have. I appreiciate your knowledge Archer. I just do not necessarily agree with the strategies of our current war. It all seems to be about a bunch of BS. After 10 years of war, I assume that those soldiers that are fighting do not even really understand why they are there anymore. Perhaps I am wrong about that. I know though, They all want to make it home alive.

I just hate to see man destroy another like this. There are definitely alot of issues and reasons why the world is fighting eachother right now. I just hope and pray that our sense come to us before it comes to down destroying everything around us.

Thanks you both for your comments

Peace

On a side note...That scientist has some freaking great hair

edit on 20-2-2011 by Moose318 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Moose318

No worries, and appreciate the post.

Here's the part I came to realize after a while. Men are going to fight. For every evil SOB that kills and hurts others, they infrequently meet the end they've earned, as usually those they kill and hurt are unarmed. They do this simply because they can.

Just because it's expensive in time, effort, and blood, doesn't mean we can just let these guys continue. You ever get a chance to kill one of these mass murderers, you take it. It's like that Pop-a-Mole, as they and their kind keep popping up here and there.

To ignore them, or permit them to continue is to participate in the mass murder they perform. Too often, you can't justify going after them. Too often, you can't find them to kill them.

But when you actually find them, you have the means, and you have justification, to not cause them to assume ambient temperature is just as wrong as participating.

One other side. Since there will always be those who by ruthless force will use that ruthlessness to force their will on others, be assured that one day your turn will come.

Do we have a better chance of fighting successfully with combat hardened men, or with men who are just out of basic training and have never met a foe in combat?

It's a hell of a world, it's cruel, it's senseless, and it's an ongoing catastrophe. But I much rather be prepared through experience in meeting ruthless foes than be inexperienced, and lose precious American blood while we learn our lessons.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
This website keeps me rolling on the ground somedays. So many conspiracists and doubters, but so quick to believe anything they hear on the opposite end of the spectrum.

Shame were not in Jolan sector right now, I could show you Zarqawi's torture rooms where men were beheaded. Perhaps instead, just a simple stroll down Blackwater Bridge where those 4 men were burned and hanged. We wouldn't want that though. We'd rather scoop spoonfuls of bu11# into our mouths and make ourselves believe the US military was killing indiscriminately with tons of illegal weapons.

Deformed children in Fallujah? Hmm, half of the people in that city are deformed and it had nothing to do with us. Perhaps they should stop marrying their cousins from the tribe down the road, like they've been doing for thousands of years. Perhaps they should have stood up to the Thugs running their country and demanded clean water, trash pickup, and working sewage, instead of letting them build hundreds of palaces with suitcases stuffed with dollars. I guess they preferred having their children play in garbage, jumping over the streams of sewage in the streets, and drinking poor water.

Napalm??
Sure wish womebody would have told me they were dropping napalm around me, would have been real nice to know. Perhaps it was some new experimental napalm that is invisible to the eye.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Gainsayer

Those poor black water contractors! Oh wait they rape, murder, and torture without any oversight. They are hated for their actions, and reaped the consequences.

Classy. Making fun of deformed children.

Who installed those thugs running the country? Who sold them the gas to slaughter the Kurds?

Disconnected from reality. I guess when you take part in such things you must create a reality to sleep at night

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by stephinrazin

Those poor black water contractors! Oh wait they rape, murder, and torture without any oversight. They are hated for their actions, and reaped the consequences.

Who installed those thugs running the country? Who sold them the gas to slaughter the Kurds?

Disconnected from reality. I guess when you take part in such things you must create a reality to sleep at night

Ah yes, all Blackwater contractors are/were rapists and murderers and torturers. Very educational, thanks.

You're in no position to talk to me about the children of Iraq, thanks. Keep posting a link or thread on an increasingly ridiculous conspiracy website to feel you've met your humanitarian quota.

We all know government funding of certain characters is shady and deplorable. I suppose the bombmaker is more to blame than the bombardier, in your world.

I sleep just fine at night. I do enjoy how you conclude I'm disconnected from reality just by tossing out such broad statements. I'll take my first-hand experience in such events over your.....extensive reading.
edit on 21-2-2011 by Gainsayer because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-2-2011 by Gainsayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   

I love how the Chicken Hawks do all our work for us by spewing their tumorous war loving hate speak all over the boards, they must turn decent, loving, family folk right away from the turd strewn opinions they shout all day every day.

They probably still think they're defending dur Homeland, well that's only the case if they were born in one of Dick Cheney's gimp cellars.
edit on 21-2-2011 by Thepreye because: to pluralise the cellar

edit on 21-2-2011 by Thepreye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Moose318

The use of Depleted Uranium munition in Fallujah has had a horrific effect on the number of birth defects.

It's worth remembering that the self appointed saviour of the planet, al bore, supported the use of DU and still does.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Depleted uranium didn't cause any birth defects. Depleted uranium has such low radioactivity it's almost non-existent. It's used because it's dense.

Dear God, there's more radioactivity in most dirt.

Inbreeding is responsible for most of those birth defects. Muslims arranging marriages with cousins and so on - a miracle they're not ALL retarded as well.

Let's all cram our heads in fairyland and we can repeat crap we were told and learned by rote.

Someone should check the radiation background levels of the sands of the world. They'd be amazed.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by FarArcher

... It's not nearly as effective as HE, and will hardly kill anyone, but psychologically, it's a party-buster.

The Israelis wanted to divert attention from what they were actually doing in the south of Gaza in closing the tunnels, and put on a light show with WP in other areas. All eyes were on the WP, a spectacular show!

Air bursts will get everyone's attention.

It was a good ruse, and I was laughing as many uninformed claimed Israel was using WP to somehow multiply casualties. The inverse actually was true.

You use HE for dropping buildings, HE airbursts for casualties, and HE for keeping folks awake.

You use WP airbursts for distraction.

There are direct photographic evidences WP were detonated over populated areas of Gaza. But that's OK. Russia, China, and our good friend, Iran, all manufacture WP munitions. And in time, the Arabs will get a hold of them, and use them, as well.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Who sold them the gas to slaughter the Kurds?

How about:

"The know-how and material for developing chemical weapons were obtained by Saddam's regime from foreign firms.[22] The largest suppliers of precursors for chemical weapons production were in Singapore (4,515 tons), the Netherlands (4,261 tons), Egypt (2,400 tons), India (2,343 tons), and West Germany (1,027 tons). One Indian company, Exomet Plastics (now part of EPC Industrie Ltd.) sent 2,292 tons of precursor chemicals to Iraq. The Kim Al-Khaleej firm, located in Singapore and affiliated to United Arab Emirates, supplied more than 4,500 tons of VX, sarin, and mustard gas precursors and production equipment to Iraq"
en.wikipedia.org...

Why not blame those countries, why do you just blindly attack the USA?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join