It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How can I trigger prophetic dreams?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I believe in dreams about future events. I have had many myself. The mind is a tricky thing. The more you dwell that you aren't having any right now, the longer you will not. Just know that these dreams come. Know that they come like the sun will come up tomorrow and they will. We tend to block ourselves from receiving these dream helps by thinking. Just know and they will come.

The art of knowing certain things is difficult. We all "know" that the sun will rise tomorrow. It's a given....... now know the dreams will come just like that. Actually, you could already know this, look outside at the sun. How did it rise?

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Every so-often a portal will open in our minds, and we can catch a glimmer of the future. I often have similar dreams, and a strange thing is, is that I have even managed to "cheat" as the split second before the dream event occured (I was on the verge of saying what I did in the dream) I remembered in time, and chose not to say anything. In that sense, it proves that the future is not set, however, in terms of precognition, what happens is that your mind can perceive things in the future with a near 100% accuracy over short time periods, and after longer time periods the accuracy decreaces until it becomes a random series of pictures, and beyond that totally random colours and shapes. The times that we remember a dream and reality occurs in the same way, occur at what seem like "crossroads" or "node-points" in reality.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Don't try to invoke prophetic dreams. I'll probably sound like a jerk saying I'm not going to write a novel about it in this thread. If you'd like a dialogue, OP, PM me.
edit on 23-2-2011 by Funshinez because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
You cannot choose to have prophetic dreams, you are chosen to have them instead... But if u like u can interpret your dreams and pretend to be prophetic like so many others do... No true prophet does so and glorifies himself for having done so, the credit for said vison is always given where due...

In short your search is in vain...

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

I have the exact same thing. I've had a dream i was talking to people that i have not seen before in a place i have not been to...yet. Then that summer i was working at a YMCA as a junior leader. then i sat down and was talking to my friends and i swear for like a minute i was mouthing out what everyone was saying for a minute. i have had other dreams like this but i think this one is the most convincing to me at least because i was skeptical to what i was seeing until that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join