It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lara Logan pre-assault photo edited without good reason?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Does anybody find this excuse odd? Who are they really protecting?

From what I have heard, amongst the group of honest protestors, there have been suspicious mobsters who seem to be aided by someone else, they're not like the rest of the crowd, they are there rattling the cages. It's like they had mobsters there to start a scene to make it seem like the honest people there are anarchist, when in reality it is these oddballs.

Who are they really protecting?

One of those guys in the pre-assault photo seems to be sort of smiling and looking her way, but is that enough for them to want to blur them?

latimesblogs.latimes.com...

hotair.com...

A CNN spokeswoman is explaining why the network decided to alter a photo of CBS News reporter Lara Logan, moments before she was allegedly brutally sexually assaulted while reporting from Tahrir Square in Cairo.

Show Tracker reported earlier that CNN had blurred the faces of the men in the background of the photo Wednesday night on "Anderson Cooper 360."

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
It's probably because they used the picture on TV and didn't want to portray any of the men in the background as suspects..

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Perhaps they were told to cover up US assets (spooks in the background).

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
What a shame...I know things can change in a moment but the folks in back of her looked like any other people at some event...even giving the peace sign behind her...again a horrible shame...

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Those people in the background, suspect or no,t are innocent until proven otherwise by my standards. Now someone close to Lara, or a fan, or a patriot, or a crazed lunatic might decide to take it upon themselves to exact revenge for Lara by seeking out the people in the video and doing something to them. I understand why their faces were blurred from that perspective. I am appalled by the events that occurred to Lara and commend all the media that has put themselves in harms way to bring us news of the events at hand. News, colored or not, is better then none.
edit on 19-2-2011 by notofdahsheeple because: *SP

edit on 19-2-2011 by notofdahsheeple because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join