It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Graham Hancock in Newport Pembrokeshire March 10th

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
www.freemindseverywhere.com

Elves, Aliens, Angels and Ayahuasca: Parallel Realms and the Mysteries of the Vine of the Dead.

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.
Mod Note: Starting A New Thread – Please Review Link

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events, or important information from other sites, please post one or two paragraphs, a link to the entire story, and your opinion on the information as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

edit on 19/2/2011 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by serin sister

Ayahuasca??? Im in! Thats the one guaranteed way that you can go see some aliens and different dimensions!

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
The other guaranteed way to see aliens is to actually see aliens because that is what you are looking at.
Blaming it on drugs would be a relief

*sigh*
I wonder what drugs aliens have to do to see people?.

hopefully not the brown acid.

GH certainly brings an interesting perspective to the table.
edit on 19-2-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Love Graham's books.

He's recently become friends with David Wilcock.

Not sure how I feel about Wilcock just yet.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggyproductions05

Ayahuasca??? Im in! Thats the one guaranteed way that you can go see some aliens and different dimensions!

Do you feel spiritually sluggish? Soul in a bind? When you look in the mirror, do you see an empty void? If so, please listen up! There's a new way to meet God and sort out all your metaphysical woes - Ayahuasca!

No seriously. Ayahuasca is where it's at. edit: and it's not actually new - verrryyy old

edit on 20-2-2011 by tetsuo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by tetsuo

Originally posted by ziggyproductions05

Do you feel spiritually sluggish? Soul in a bind? When you look in the mirror, do you see an empty void? If so, please listen up! There's a new way to meet God and sort out all your metaphysical woes - Ayahuasca!

No seriously. Ayahuasca is where it's at. edit: and it's not actually new - verrryyy old

edit on 20-2-2011 by tetsuo because: (no reason given)

I like the opening, its perfect for an infomercial! Besides the purging that Ayahuasca causes, its a great spiritual experience that I wouldnt trade for anything.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

same here. There's something about someone talking about himself the way Wilcock does, that just doesn't feel right when you hear it. That's how I feel with this guy. I visit his website every once in a while and he definitely raises some interesting topics. But when he starts the whole dreaming, reading, channeling, reincarnation thing, he comes across really incoherent to me

I'm very interested in GH's research though. He makes it seem all very logical whether he's talking pyramides or underwater structures, or hallucinogens.
My dad actually tried some ayahuasca 'bout 10 years ago, but I'm pretty sure he didn't prepare it right

edit on 21-2-2011 by IofRa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

yes I agree about that to be fair, I am not sure either, but I dont want to go near him that what I know for sure

top topics

join