It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could There Really be a Book Called The First People?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
You can look it up online until you are blue in the face, but you'll only find some things about it being made up for the show "Fringe". But, could this just be a book that TPTB are keeping from us? Could there really be this book and it is being kept under wraps, but somehow leaked to the writer's of "Fringe"? I think with so many things we don't get told, and all the things the government keeps Top Secret, I do beleive it is possible!
What about you guys?

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
The book does not exist. If they were hiding this book from us, then explain how, or why, they would even mention it on a fictional tv show? Why would they risk showing us a book they are trying to hide?

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

TV is fiction. Just because they have a great idea doesn't mean that it was induced by one of your secret and powerful organizations who supposedly control the world.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
If it's on TV it must be true, just like the Necronomicon, Stargates (man those people make my head hurt), and all that other crap.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I have never heard of that b4, but thanx for the new research idea!

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by xxshadowfaxx
The book does not exist. If they were hiding this book from us, then explain how, or why, they would even mention it on a fictional tv show? Why would they risk showing us a book they are trying to hide?

I don't know ....maybe plausable deniability?
You never know. Sometimes I look at the mahabharata and it reads almost like this so called "fictional" book.
" I suspect that there are more things in heaven and earth that are dreamed of, or can be dreamed of, in any philosophy."
JBS Haldene
edit on 19-2-2011 by ldyserenity because: spelling

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I find the thought of it interesting at least.

Plus, I love the show lol

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
We do know that the US gverment bought out the entire printing of a colonels book about the inner workings of the intelligence services......
Ive forgotten the title and author but it was a recent event.
they purchased every book printed, then burned them.......

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Clark Savage Jr.
I find the thought of it interesting at least.

Plus, I love the show lol

Right, that is all I was saying! Yet we have to get the trolls "it's just a tv show" blah blah blah. Is there a Troll-stomping emoticon? Well there should be hahahaha!

And to put it more sarcastically, in case YOU TROLLS did not notice this is in BTS AND NOT A CONSPIRACY FORUM!

edit on 20-2-2011 by ldyserenity because: haha forgot end quotes

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

For those of us who don't watch the show, could you briefly summarize what the book is supposed to be about?

top topics

join