It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Predator's dressed as prey..

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
This has been a long time coming and i just wanted to know if anybody ever thought about this.

I want to post a hypothetical questions that binds psychology and genetics into one topic. Basically i postulate that as western society grows or grew in the past tense as it seems western society might be on the verge of collapse or decay call ti what you may. Well as it grew and the hallmarks of success became apparent to me another obvious fact started to dawn on me. The ones most successful in business seemed to be the ones who were the most ruthless conniving liars that did anything it takes to get to the top. most of these CEO's and top branch managers all have one thing in common, a selfish nature that feeds on egotistical satisfaction.

now this in of itself isnt news. what im saying is these top ranking corporate execs then go on to marry and maintain trophy wives who are drop dead good looking. because that rolls royce looks so much better when there is a drop dead good looking woman getting out the passenger door. and so the resulting offspring of these 2 individuals now has the genetic looks of the good looking mother and hedonistic and self serving desires of the father. now obviously this is a very basic model and there are thousands of permutations and combination but essentially we are breeding a nation of good looking corporate cold blooded predators.

also my apologies for the empty post i hit the enter button accidentally.
edit on 19-2-2011 by tim3lord because: its too early in the day

7 stars for an empty post? lol i love this forum
edit on 19-2-2011 by tim3lord because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
brilliant!

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by tim3lord

Thread has been cloaked.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
1 flag?

On topic:

and in closing:

Thanks for listening.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
where ?

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

And still that was the best opening post i've seen here in a while

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Is this NIbiru related? Are chemtrails preventing me from seeing your OP?

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Reply to post by tim3lord

I see what you did there.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by tim3lord

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Ehh, what the hell?! Star and a Flag!!

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

edit on 2/19/2011 by Misoir because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
wait, wait, are we talking about animal kingdom or humans?

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
lol sorry about any confusion but i was in the middle of writing the OP AFTER having accidentally hit the enter key to which you guys would have only seen the thread title and no post. its an interesting psychological experiment that so many of you drew such broad conclusions from that. where as the answer was so much more mundane.

regardless the post is now up

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Farnhold

im talking about humans. The terminology is merely to draw comparison to what we understand in terms of how animals behave. The ferocity of some wall street CEO's would shame a lion. and the cold calculating annihilation of a countries sovereignty just to rape it of its natural resources would make a shark blush. these are the predators of the concrete jungle we live in.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   

It appears that those greedy sons of greed and good looks still are way outnumbered a million to one.
The need us ugly people to make them excel at being greedy in the first place.

Their snob like attitude only leaves them to copulate with people of their own stand which keeps their numbers low.

There is evidence their good look genes are spread out through the population of us ugly people though.
I guess that means they cheat on their wifes a lot. Who will in their place return the favor, and before you know it the ugly genes have contaminated their good looks and a balance is created.

The greed... well... Most people just suck

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by tim3lord
reply to post by Farnhold

im talking about humans. The terminology is merely to draw comparison to what we understand in terms of how animals behave. The ferocity of some wall street CEO's would shame a lion. and the cold calculating annihilation of a countries sovereignty just to rape it of its natural resources would make a shark blush. these are the predators of the concrete jungle we live in.

What's really funny about this is how safe these predators feel as they do what they do. They even let their kids attend schools and their wives drive around as if the CNN crews won't be inevitable as the prey turns around and eats the soft targets these psychopaths carelessly lay out for the taking.

Money pays the bills, but it doesn't care about anyone or protect anyone from their own hubris.

The most amazing thing about all of this is how suprised everyone will be when the first corporate mega-predator shows up on TV crying for the monsters to please return his wife's pieces for burial. It's as if the modern American thinks it lives in a virtual world. As if the cops have any power to do anything but file paperwork.
edit on 2/20/2011 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

That was just funny!!! I'm still grinning over that post. Made my morning. Thanks for sticking up for all us UGLYS!!

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinter Klaas

It appears that those greedy sons of greed and good looks still are way outnumbered a million to one.
The need us ugly people to make them excel at being greedy in the first place.

Their snob like attitude only leaves them to copulate with people of their own stand which keeps their numbers low.

There is evidence their good look genes are spread out through the population of us ugly people though.
I guess that means they cheat on their wifes a lot. Who will in their place return the favor, and before you know it the ugly genes have contaminated their good looks and a balance is created.

The greed... well... Most people just suck

Well realistically speaking it's only since the industrial revolution that society has really been exposed to such self absorbed and hedonistic philosophies the likes we see today. I mean look at all the crap they serve on tv the simple life the kardashiens and a host of other tv shows that popularize the rich and famous for being rich.

Now I'm not saying all good looking people are predators and I'm not saying all ugly people are lambs. For one thing beauty is in the eye of the beholder and when I say good looking I'm talking about what mass marketed media pushes as good looking. Now there is an intrinsic level of beauty that we all possess but for the sake of this discussion I'm talking about assymetric psysical features. So back to what I was saying before these predators have become rolemodels for a younger generation of blank slates who don't know any better. They grow up watching their parents fawn over these same predators with envy and grow up thinking these are the ideals a human must aspire to in order to be worthy.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join