It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive troop deployment in gulf of mexico

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

The youtube author claims preparations are in place for martial law in the states of the Gulf of Mexico.

Additionally, he claims that Norad is on high alert.

www.norad.mil...(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 19-2-2011 by Hendrix92TheUniverse because: fixed youtube link

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Has anyone on ATS heard or seen any corroborating evidence?

It seems to me that a lot of mass animal die-offs and a lot of earthquakes might mean that something is about to happen.

People on ATS must have relatives in the armed forces, who may be deployed to the region recently or in the coming days.

Anyone?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
i can tell you that we have noticed a lot of military jets flying over our place in texas heading south.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
As soon as I get a knock on the door asking how many guns I have in the house...

I'll post here and verify your theory.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
that norad website looks really bad...and cheap looking..

that's scary..what color code are we normally at? I thought they got rid of the color code thing? Keep us posted!

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Heres a link to that website he refers to.

Mind you the post date is( Posted by Phil Brennan on Jul 13, 2010 | Comments Off)

Gulf Coast
edit on 19-2-2011 by studio500 because: (no reason given)

CX

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
The scary colour threat level is at "elevated" or yellow....and orange or "high" for domestic and international flights.

CX.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
New Madrid Fault Earthquake of epic proportions anyone??

The evidence is in front of us...

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by 9Cib27

meh..I don't think so...The color level has been that way for at least a month..and the other site he is referring too is 7 months old..

I think it's a bunch of scrambled fear mongering..Find more reports of actual military deployment and I may raise an eyebrow..

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

what if you say none and they want to see? lets see a trip to Homedepot for white pvc 6in 2ea. 10ft lengths 8 caps glue and garden area already 'tilled,, nothing to look suspicious.....no worries mate

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
It's been on an orange threat level and has been the same color since August 13, 2006.

www.dhs.gov...

That video is a spoof for sheeple. He read off an article from July 2010 and also has another spoof video on his Youtube page.

Here's his other spoof video:

edit on 19-2-2011 by Regenmacher because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
say what?!

" All President Obama has to do is enact the Executive Orders listed in "FEMA CONCENTRATION CAMPS: Locations and Executive Orders", and the whole country will cease to exist as a Constitutional Republic and become an Authoritarian Dictatorship. "
I don't believe this...

or this:

" Therefore I am putting out an advisory for self-evacuation for all those in the states of Alabama, Florida, Mississippi, Louisiana, and south-east Texas. Head north to relatives, but avoid Ohio, Kentucky and New York as they are already under Martial Law and you want to keep your guns to defend yourself from criminals who will prey upon those fleeing the Gulf.

Those who have relatives outside of the United States of America, in Latin America or Europe, should seriously consider leaving the USA for a season, if not permanently. "

???

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Hendrix92TheUniverse

i googled the bit about stuff afoot in the gulf the bit he read with the fema banner.. and i found it on google and its an old report from 2010 ,so i dunno

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Regenmacher

beat me to it

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I live in south mississippi and I can tell you that something odd is going on. I'm watching "earthquakelights" as we speak and every cow on our farm is going nuts! Haven't noticed any military prescence but I do live in the sticks.
edit on 19-2-2011 by CableKing because: typo

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hendrix92TheUniverse

www.youtube.com...

The youtube author claims preparations are in place for martial law in the states of the Gulf of Mexico.

Additionally, he claims that Norad is on high alert.

www.norad.mil...
(visit the link for the full news article)

I clicked the alert level bar and was taken to The Homeland Security site. Then I found this...

Current Threat Level
February 18, 2011
•The United States government's national threat level is Elevated, or Yellow.
•For all domestic and international flights, the U.S. threat level is High, or Orange. See the Transportation Security Administration for up-to-date information on items permitted and prohibited on airlines.
Recommended Activities
•Everyone should establish an emergency preparedness kit and emergency plan for themselves and their family, and stay informed about what to do during an emergency. See more at Citizen Guidance on the Homeland Security Advisory System (PDF - 1 page, 132 KB)
•All Americans should continue to be vigilant, take notice of their surroundings, and report suspicious items or activities to local authorities immediately.

Everyonbe should establish emergency preparedness kit and...???what are they telling us? im a little confused right know

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by 9Cib27

I certainly hope not, but I have a real bad feeling that your right.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by CableKing

If the cows all start lying down, then its time to worry about a earthquake.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

In Reality the Gulf is already home to many of the biggest military bases in the world, Pensacola Naval Air Station and Eglin Airforce Base just aren't great places to do time as a white collar Federal Criminal but huge military installations.

From Key West all the way around to South East Texas you have one major naval, air force, or army facility after another.

Miami is home to U.S. South Com, the Command and Control Division of the U.S. Military for all of South America.

You want troops, well we have them Mister, not just for the 151 nations we have them deployed in, there are plenty of U.S. Military personnel right here in the good old U.S.A. (I hear they all come from here!).

Local law enfrocement is who you want to watch, if anything big is planned, they will all get trained in mass, so sometimes the easiest thing to do is walk up offer them a donut and ask "Hey been to any good training exercises lately"?

Often still available for under a 1.00 the donut remains one of the most effective, efficient and affordable intelligence gathering tools known to man!

edit on 19/2/11 by ProtoplasmicTraveler because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Hey I live right around Norad and My friend works in the mountain I'll post after I talk to him!!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join