It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Middle East uprisings and the End Times.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
We have Tunisia, Yemen, Egypt, Bahrain, Libya, the next could be Syria as the scriptures mention this.

“See, Damascus will no longer be a city but will become a heap of ruins." -Isaiah 17:1

Could we see the fall of Damascus in Syria in the coming months? The protests keep spreading throughout the Middle East and has no signs of stopping.

“Therefore, son of man, prophesy and say to Gog: ‘This is what the Sovereign LORD says: In that day, when my people Israel are living in safety, will you not take notice of it? You will come from your place in the far north, you and many nations with you, all of them riding on horses, a great horde, a mighty army. You will advance against my people Israel like a cloud that covers the land. In days to come, Gog, I will bring you against my land, so that the nations may know me when I am proved holy through you before their eyes. Ezekiel 38:14-16

We have an indication that many nations will come against Israel united to destroy them. Do you think that all these Muslim countries will unite after the protests and take up a war against Israel?

“I am going to make Jerusalem a cup that sends all the surrounding peoples reeling. Judah will be besieged as well as Jerusalem. On that day, when all the nations of the earth are gathered against her, I will make Jerusalem an immovable rock for all the nations. All who try to move it will injure themselves. -Zachariah 12:2-3

If the Muslim world unites against Israel we can see in the above verse that will cause a World War. WWIII will be a Middle East war to defend the nation of Israel from being slaughtered and destroyed by Muslim invaders.

I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony about Jesus and because of the word of God. -Revelation 20:4

Here we can see that it will be Muslims, they are the only ones that behead people in the modern world during warfare. People that fight to defend Israel and worship Christ will be beheaded by radical Muslims.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by TinFoilHatMan55

I don't believe in any religious texts but there are crazy people around on all sides of religion doing their utmost to make the predictions/prophecies of their "Texts" come true and then claim it to be a "Divine" action and "The will of God" mumbo jumbo!. None of them are holy works by any means but can be useful "prediction tools" as many want it to come true and are facilitating this.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Well, I have been watching a biblical prophesy that seems to make the prediction the middle east does form a end time Caliphate. Where? Book of Daniel chapter 11. It's true that the prophecy was mostly fulfilled once but there is a problem. Some biblical prophesies repeat. And Jesus Christ seems to have predicted that Daniel 11 was supposed to repeat with the abomination of desolation prediction of his in Matthew 24. The abomination of desolation is found in Daniel 11-31 BTW. But it also predicts that Iran is conquered in Daniel 8 as well so I guess that is the event to watch for should it be repeating.

The general storyline of Daniel 11 is that when the peace agreement is signed between the north and the south of the prophesy there is a confederacy of states formed for both sides. Kingdom of the north being Europe and kingdom of the south consisting of African and middle eastern states.

These 2 power centers then start a war that lasts approximately 7 years with misc. truces and gaps in the warfare. To me it appears that Revelation is a companion piece to Daniel 11.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
There are a list of 10 people groups of which immediatly surround Israel according to Psalms 83. Below is the ancient names of these people groups and corresponding present day names:

Tents of Edom equals Palestinians and South Jordanians
Ishmaelites equals Saudis (Ishmael Father of Arabs)
Moab equals Palestinians and Central Jordan
Hagrites equals Hagarenes - Egyptian
Gebal equals Hezbollah and North Labanese
Ammon equals Palestinians and North Jordanians
Amalek equals Arabs of the Sanai area
Philistia equals Hamas of the Gaza strip
Tyre equals Hezbollah and South Lebanese
Assyria equals Syrians and North Iraqi's

These allies who come against Israel, if you will notice, are not listed in Ezekial 38 and 39 (Gog and Magog) war. The people groups listed in Ezekiel 38 and 39 is what could be called the outer core. The people groups listed above could be called the inner core of Israel's enemies. These all give one consent to wipe Israel off the map. Ezekiel 38 and 39 war in my opinion happens after the Psalm 83 event. Ezekiel 38 and 39 events could happen very quickly after the above listed are destroyed including Damascus ceasing to be a city.

The event of these people groups coming against Israel will look like Armageddon but in my opinion will be a false Armageddon. In the book of Revelation chapter 19 the Messiah returns at the end of the real Armageddon.
However, being that Jerusalem/Israel is surrounded by the group of 10 listed above and will be viewed by many that this is Armageddon time, this may be the opportune time for the false Messiah (Anti-Christ) to arrive to save the day so-to-speak, to introduce a false peace being that his appearance will seem to many to be the prince of peace. He will deceive many! There are other scenerio's. This is only one. This is not a thus saith the Lord. However, the people groups listed in Psalm 83 and Ezekiel 38 is a thus saith the Lord and these events are fast approaching. THE SEA AND THE WAVES ARE ROARING AS WE SPEAK!

For those watching, Keep Looking Up for your redemption is drawing near!

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
To NOT see that World events are looking like the end of this present age and the approaching of another is coming quickly, is to NOT see at ones on peril. I don't know all things. But, I do have eyes to see. One of the manifestations of the spirit is the mainfestation of discernment. The seas and the waves are roaring! (People groups are the seas I am referring too) God has not given us the spirit of fear!

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I read this person on another forum say, anyone caught up into that spirit, any form of it as of 6/15/2010 would not get gathered up? What are your thoughts on this as of date?

top topics

join