It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Deniable Reality of 2012

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by InsaneInsurgent11

who said that I automatically think their crazy? I just know this one is. he even says "just another crazy here, cutting to the point" he claims to know where nibiru is, and that chemtrails where to block out the light...but oh its not working anymore! because we can all see this light, obviously. he has no facts.just makes up nonsense. im not even gona say anything about the ridiculous girls and iphone comments. get real guy.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Lateralus51

What he's trying to say is that there are so many strange things happening lately that you cannot deny the reality of 2012...except some people can because they don't care, and all they care about are girls and iPhones.
I'm not a Nibiru believer myself, but I certainly believe 2012 is coming, and that those who don't prepare have a high chance of dying.

So many prophecies converge on that year that it would be crazy to ignore it, and events are accelerating in the world before our eyes. Something has got to give. I feel that something widespread and catastrophic is going to happen very soon, even if it isn't 2012. Things can't possibly stay the same any longer... The relative peace and prosperity in the U.S. right now is like the calm before a storm. People all over the world are having this feeling that everything's about to change.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

yeah, sure. the only problem with that is...there arent " so many prophecies that converge on that year". thats not just not true. but go ahead please, give me some examples of all these prophecies. and dont say the mayans predicted anything about 2012 because its not true.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Okay. I don't have time to explain all these myself, so I'll put links to the ones that need explanation.

Nostradamus's prophecies point to the end being very soon. It is controversial whether or not he means 2012 specifically or not, but here's a link about it. www.december2012endofworld.com...

Merlin (an actual historical figure) predicted something like "When a man can stand on the shore of england and another man can stand on the shore of France, and they can hold rocks to their mouths and talk, then the end is near." If he saw cell phones in his visions, that's how he would have described them. Here's an ATS thread about Merlin and 2012. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Then there's Timewave Zero and the I-Ching.... I'm sure you know about that one.

And of course the Bible Code, where the words 2012 and apocalypse cross.

Mother Shipton has made many accurate predictions and her prophecies indicate 2012. This is a great article with her exact words: www.2012supplies.com...

The Hopi predicted it too. 2012wiki.com...

The Oracle of Delphi didn't say 2012 specifically, but she predicted this age as being an age of darkness. 2012-predictions-review.blogspot.com...

And the Mayans did in fact predict 2012. I'll let someone else debate with you on that one, since it is widely known.

The Web Bot predicted 2012 very plainly. If you don't know what that is, you can look on Wikipedia.

There are just so many 2012 prophecies that I've probably left a few out, but those that I have listed so far are enough for me to know that something is going to happen. You'll see... Its not long now.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   

so basically you just watched all those nonsense shows on the history channel and took them as facts. and pretty much none of those people actually mentions 2012 except web bot. but anybody with a brain can figure out why. WITH THE RIDICULOUS AMOUNT OF 2012 ON THE INTERNET. of course the web bot is going to come up with # about 2012.

obvisouly nostradomus wasnt talking about 2012...never refrenced it.

Merlin?? really? lol

The hopi made alot of intresting predictions none of witch mention 2012

the other one you mention you even admit that they werent talking about 2012

and no the mayans said nothing about 2012....how about reading what actual mayans are saying about 2012

"In fact, the idea of a countdown to cataclysmic apocalypse is a Western, not Mayan idea, say some Mayans who are getting fed up with the hype. You can read more about their perspective in this AP article: "2012 Isn't the End of the World, Mayans Insist."

Another important thing to think about: The amount of money being raked in by woo-woo charlatans (and, now, big entertainment companies) who are all capitalizing off what amounts to willful misinterpretations of Mayan legends, traditions and science."
www.boingboing.net...

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   

check this out. Q: How do NASA scientists feel about claims of pending doomsday?
A: For any claims of disaster or dramatic changes in 2012, where is the science? Where is the evidence? There is none, and for all the fictional assertions, whether they are made in books, movies, documentaries or over the Internet, we cannot change that simple fact. There is no credible evidence for any of the assertions made in support of unusual events taking place in December 2012.

basically how most people with the abiblty to think feel,

but go ahead and be ignorant, believe what you want. base your theories on no actual facts just based on the fact that YOU want to believe it. nothing is goning to happen.

www.nasa.gov...

How about NASA totally debunking Nibriu/planet X??
astrobiology.nasa.gov...

"In particular, several threads of irrational thought have created an internet phantom, the secret planet Nibiru. It's the bowling ball, and Earth is the pin. There is no such planet, though it is often equated with Eris, a plutoid orbiting safely and permanently beyond Pluto. Some insist, however, that a NASA conspiracy is in play and that Nibiru, looming in on the approach, can already be seen in broad daylight from the Southern Hemisphere. It was supposed to become visible from the Northern Hemisphere, too, by last May, but like a fickle blind date, it stood up those awaiting it."

read that first sentence carefuly. basically stating you and this nut job and guys just like you are the reason for all this 2012 non sense.

haha wait wait wait, i just realized this numbnuts named the thread " deniable reality of 2012" not UNdeniable. So just further proof this is either a 12 year old kid were dealing with here or just a complete retard. what a joke.

www.nasa.gov...
edit on 21-2-2011 by Lateralus51 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-2-2011

edit on 21-2-2011 by Lateralus51 because: I felt like It
extra DIV

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   

What the OP is trying to say is that people CAN deny 2012, but they shouldn't. It will only be undeniable after it happens. We could argue for a long time about evidence and misinterpreted prophecies, but I don't want to waste my time. I'm here so that I can do my initial 20 posts and then make a thread inviting people to join my 2012 organization...

Either you will be laughing at us on December 21st, 2012, or we will be laughing at you. Just kidding. I'm sure most 2012 believers have morals and don't laugh at dead people... The thing is, if you're wrong, you die because you haven't prepared. If we're wrong, we'll be embarrassed and all, but it will pass.

We read between the lines on the prophecies of Nostradamus and Mother Shipton and intuitively feel that something is coming. We can see the signs all around us. Its happening before our eyes. Its fine if you disagree, but don't be so unnecessarily hostile. There are so many mean, intolerant people on this website who are determined to demean everybody else....

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Gab1159

Not because of the Internet. Not. Because of human will power and concious thought. All the Internet did was connect everyone, so they could share ideas. We of humanity will either save, or destroy our world, make no mistake about it.
Ponder this: If every member of the Human Race were to suddenly have the same, exact concious thought, in the same instant, what would happen? This is what I keep trying to tell everyone..we are the real power here. All together even the Gods get out of the way. If the world is destroyed, it will be our own doing.
Personally, I think a new world is in order anyway. The Earth mother is tired, her blood has been siphoned, (oil) and her body has been cannibalized, (coal, gold) and her lungs (trees) are being cut down by the thousands every day.

If the Annunaki do come again, and I think they will, I believe it will be a rescue mission. The last time they were here is was the time of the Deluge.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 22-2-2011 by leeangqi because: shift to another thread

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Interesting... It seems to me that you misconstrued alot of information. I don't particularly believe that the world is going to end in 2012. I could be wrong, but I'm not going to live my life based soley on that. My question is, if you don't want the beer and hot chicks when the world ends. What do you want? Considering how it could be our last moments on Earth, wouldn't you want to go out playing all your cards. I don't do drugs anymore and I hardly ever drink. But if there's volcanos, giant cracks in the Earth, and floods everywhere. I just might pick up a joint and a bottle of Jack. Go find that girl i've always liked and tell her how I feel. Then hopefully kick back, relax, and wait out my impending doom. So what will you be doing? Wearing a tin suit and praying with the animals?

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   

lol good luck guy. but heres a 100% gurantee, i'll be laughing at you.. nothing is going to happen. if youd rather believe these fools that provide no facts just speculation. instead of SCIENTISTS! well, ok youre not that smart then.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by leeangqi

I hope youre joking?? because thats a ridiculous statement./

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

I am a girl, by the way. Not a guy.

Scientists have predicted major solar activity in 2012. There are many disasters long overdue. What I mean by that is that science has discovered that they happen at certain intervals, and they haven't happened yet when they should have already. Like magnetic field reversal, and lots of geological events... Even from a purely scientific and political perspective, something is going to happen very soon, like in the 2011-2013 range. To me, its obvious that the complete collapse of all the systems we know is imminent, prophecies or not. And with the prophecies to reinforce that hunch....its so obvious.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   

yeah, im sure...

just admit that you WANT something to happen

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
If Betelguise went supernova as I write this, it would still take anywhere from 180 to 1,300 years for the light to get here. Let alone the gamma ray burst. Right?

How exactly does a star from 180 to 1,300 light years away affect Earth in our lifetime?
If Niburu is between Mars and Jupiter, why are the other bodies in our solar system not being radically pulled away in a gravitational tug of war?
edit on 22-2-2011 by spinalremain because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Merlin? Maybe dragons will return in 2012 and the Lady of the Lake will save us from Niburoo.

Also, I believe the current scientific consensus is that the Solar maximum will take place in 2013 and is forcasted to be rather mild.
science.nasa.gov...

Even if it is stronger than usual though, it directly conflicts with the 2012 theory I suppose.

No I am not a secret gov disinfo agent. I am as interested in this stuff as any of you, I just think we all need to stop lumping steaming piles of poo into the discussion.

edit on 22-2-2011 by spinalremain because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   

If I could prevent 2012, I would do it without hesitation, because it would save a lot of lives. I don't want it to happen, because it will be sad to see all those people die.

But, since we can't prevent it and it has been predetermined for thousands of years...we can make it an adventure. 2012 brings many unforeseen opportunities to create new systems that are better than the old ones.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   

"I feel that something widespread and catastrophic is going to happen very soon," for all you NUTJOBS out there that think like this.

Let me explain something to you, i know its going to be hard to understand.

YOU are NOT special. YOU feel/sense nothing. you know how i know? because YOU are NOT special.

YOURE a human, im a human. all my friends are humans. my parents are human. none of them sense anything. YOURE NOT SPECIAL.

if you claim to be sensing something its most likely your paranoia. Get over your self.

Im sick of all these religious people...of course the apocalypse is gona happen in MY lifetime. why wouldnt god want to meet ME?

of course all the prophets were talking about MY time, why would they be talking about MY time???

GET OVER YOUR SELF

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenFleece

In other words, for the first time in history, people have access to an enormous amount of information that's unfiltered by the corporate MSM. It's all a matter of discernment and putting the pieces together.

What is laughingly called information is actually rumor. The internet makes it possible for ridiculous rumors to run amok in a short period of time. As you correctly put it, there is a vast amount of unfiltered rubbish out there that requires discernment.

Pointing out how nonsensical these claims are such as a new planet between Mars and Jupiter is trivial. If something were out there, then it would be visible to the unaided eye. Nothing is there. End of story. The false story has been slayed.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

So many prophecies converge on that year that it would be crazy to ignore it, and events are accelerating in the world before our eyes. Something has got to give. I feel that something widespread and catastrophic is going to happen very soon, even if it isn't 2012. Things can't possibly stay the same any longer... The relative peace and prosperity in the U.S. right now is like the calm before a storm. People all over the world are having this feeling that everything's about to change.

What prophecies?
Events are accelerating? Like what?

This whole hoax called 2012 is about making stuff up. It's about vague claims. It's about fear mongering. You did that right? That's what you just did. You said, "those who don't prepare have a high chance of dying." That's the typical fear mongering going on with 2012.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join